Interscope Reportedly Cancels Chief Keef’s Tour

most viewed right now
 88
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
speaking of cancels tours

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #102
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
Oh geez i knoew thsi was gonna happen !

His album was horrible !

Peopel play that preview and play those tracks

and end up not buying album !
 12-24-2012, 12:58 AM         #103
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidd247 said:
If dude was actually talented and making ANY type of positive music, I'd be 100% with him no matter the age or where he's from. But the fact he's making horrible music and being a negative influence doesn't help him in this case. Do we really want to be "ok" with the current state of hip hop, knowing how it will affect and influence the next generation? Do you want your kids/nieces/nephews to behave this way? This garbage needs to be cut off from the source, and I'm definitely not saying Chief Keef is the source because there's quite a few gimmick rappers who don't deserve the success as well.
Once again, since simple a.ss concepts seem to go in one ear and out the other, Keef is a damn teenager. A teenager who more than likely had zero positive male role models in his life. He's still in a stage of immaturity and obviously is still finding his way. Whether you feel he has talent is far from the issue. The fact that homie had enough talent to get his a.ss out of poverty, as well as bring his people with him, is enough for me to applaud. Let's cut the positive music bullsh*t because I guarantee your Ipod is filled with a plethora of negative a.ss music. So because another rapper can put words together better than Keef, his brand of negativity is somehow acceptable? What do I look like frowning my face at a damn rapper if my nieces and nephews embrace criminal activities? I'm going go to the true source, my brothers, and state my beef because they're the ones responsible. Not no damn teenage stranger. I feel obligated to allow young black males to grow. I'm not foolish enough to be more concern with the state of rap music than I am with my own people. If you ever had an outside source support you through a maturity process then you sound foolish for failing to do the same.


Last edited by JayDee11; 12-24-2012 at 01:00 AM..
 12-24-2012, 01:16 AM         #104
Drfinezt917 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good that this is happenin " y" bcuz he should of listen to his advice from smart experince n!**as like 50.....if he would've put out that record & did the video wit Fif & Wiz....he would be alright....Now Hes Hurt!
 5 years ago '05        #105
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
Where was that one dumb a.ss n*gga that said I was retarded for saying he'd only sell what he'd ended up selling by the way, 50K, and that he'd be forgotten about this time next year?

Haven't seen him in awhile
 5 years ago '12        #106
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
where are those dumbasses who said keef's album was 5/5 lmao
 5 years ago '11        #107
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 OC123 said:
where are those dumbasses who said keef's album was 5/5 lmao


that sh*t was a mixtape
 5 years ago '04        #108
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 fetmod said:
Whether you like his music or not, celebrating the rumored failure of one of our youth in a rare position to succeed is disgusting, and the very definition of bi*ch-made.
So people are just supposed to sit there and let this cats influence ruin another rap generation??? the cat could been 39......If his music was trash then its trash.....Jimmy tried to dumb the next rap gen down but it didn't work. Accept it and move on.
 5 years ago '04        #109
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 JayDee11 said:
Once again, since simple a.ss concepts seem to go in one ear and out the other, Keef is a damn teenager. A teenager who more than likely had zero positive male role models in his life. He's still in a stage of immaturity and obviously is still finding his way. Whether you feel he has talent is far from the issue. The fact that homie had enough talent to get his a.ss out of poverty, as well as bring his people with him, is enough for me to applaud. Let's cut the positive music bullsh*t because I guarantee your Ipod is filled with a plethora of negative a.ss music. So because another rapper can put words together better than Keef, his brand of negativity is somehow acceptable? What do I look like frowning my face at a damn rapper if my nieces and nephews embrace criminal activities? I'm going go to the true source, my brothers, and state my beef because they're the ones responsible. Not no damn teenage stranger. I feel obligated to allow young black males to grow. I'm not foolish enough to be more concern with the state of rap music than I am with my own people. If you ever had an outside source support you through a maturity process then you sound foolish for failing to do the same.
You wasted a lot of time defending someone who doesn't give a f**k enough to realize that with his current situation, the ONLY concrete income stream was shows......don't defend this cat....please stop.....itd be different if he acted like he gave a f**k.......
 5 years ago '06        #110
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
A bad rapper, that's the sh*t I don't like
 5 years ago '06        #111
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 4724 4724
Free post
 5 years ago '04        #112
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 JayDee11 said:
Once again, since simple a.ss concepts seem to go in one ear and out the other, Keef is a damn teenager. A teenager who more than likely had zero positive male role models in his life. He's still in a stage of immaturity and obviously is still finding his way. Whether you feel he has talent is far from the issue. The fact that homie had enough talent to get his a.ss out of poverty, as well as bring his people with him, is enough for me to applaud. Let's cut the positive music bullsh*t because I guarantee your Ipod is filled with a plethora of negative a.ss music. So because another rapper can put words together better than Keef, his brand of negativity is somehow acceptable? What do I look like frowning my face at a damn rapper if my nieces and nephews embrace criminal activities? I'm going go to the true source, my brothers, and state my beef because they're the ones responsible. Not no damn teenage stranger. I feel obligated to allow young black males to grow. I'm not foolish enough to be more concern with the state of rap music than I am with my own people. If you ever had an outside source support you through a maturity process then you sound foolish for failing to do the same.
Oh please with all the "he's young and misguided" bs.. My father wasn't around at all coming up and I wasn't blessed with a huge family or friends support system. All you cats do is make excuses for ignorance when most of us grew up in similar or worse situations and still know right from wrong. Dude got the opportunity of a lifetime to set his family straight and he blows it, because "keeping it real" is so much more important. You youngins are sooo lost. And my iPod is filled with actual music, real HipHop and mostly other genres.
 5 years ago '04        #113
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
 nightmare said:
like i said, im personally, not celebrating

but im judging by his actions, because i dont personally know him, but his actions so far indicate to me that hes rather stupid

that said, im not cheering for his fall, its ashame
dude, FYI, you, are, overusing, the, fu*k, out, of, the, comma, in, all, of, your, posts.
 5 years ago '06        #114
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 W24x55 said:
dude, FYI, you, are, overusing, the, fu*k, out, of, the, comma, in, all, of, your, posts.
why, does, that, concern, you? and, why, does, it, matter, on, a, blogsite, discussion, about, chief, keef,?
 5 years ago '12        #115
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,517 | Props total: 3159 3159
 Drfinezt917 said:
Good that this is happenin " y" bcuz he should of listen to his advice from smart experince n!**as like 50.....if he would've put out that record & did the video wit Fif & Wiz....he would be alright....Now Hes Hurt!
50 fell off crazy in last 5 years on the music side, how smart is he?

I'm far from a Chief Keef fan, but how do we know that he flopped? We see a sales number, but we don't know how much was spent on this project or how many Interscope shipped. For all we know, they could've spent less because of all the free pub he got on the Internet, and he could've sold about 85-90 percent of the units shipped.
 12-24-2012, 10:03 AM         #116
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keefs album couldn't have cost Interscope that much.
Full of young chop beats , and was basically a retail mix tape.
You can tell by the features alone that not much money went into making Finally rich.
 12-24-2012, 10:08 AM         #117
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
yea keep telling yourself that, he probably has more white than black fans
Its only really the white frat and soroity crowd that listens to that overly ignorant sh*t.


-signed, white people
 5 years ago '06        #118
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BIGMARS said:
50 fell off crazy in last 5 years on the music side, how smart is he?

I'm far from a Chief Keef fan, but how do we know that he flopped? We see a sales number, but we don't know how much was spent on this project or how many Interscope shipped. For all we know, they could've spent less because of all the free pub he got on the Internet, and he could've sold about 85-90 percent of the units shipped.
n*gga got hella business sense, also i think he would know a little something about being big on the mixtape circuit and translating into new super stardom, see you the exact type of n*gga who would end up like Keef

so what fif fell off, almost everyone does eventually, but he capitalized HEAVILY while he was hot and thats why he still makes so much money

also when a label is cancelling your tours, that is not a good sign that you arent struggling, so your second paragraph is moot. tours are an artists MAIN source of income
 5 years ago '05        #119
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
What a waste of fantastic beats...
 5 years ago '10        #120
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$969 | Props total: 1872 1872
 kidd247 said:
If dude was actually talented and making ANY type of positive music, I'd be 100% with him no matter the age or where he's from. But the fact he's making horrible music and being a negative influence doesn't help him in this case. Do we really want to be "ok" with the current state of hip hop, knowing how it will affect and influence the next generation? Do you want your kids/nieces/nephews to behave this way? This garbage needs to be cut off from the source, and I'm definitely not saying Chief Keef is the source because there's quite a few gimmick rappers who don't deserve the success as well.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
53 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy