Interscope Reportedly Cancels Chief Keef’s Tour

most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
110 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-23-2012, 08:55 PM         #81
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes going to last even shorter than I expect. Just waiting for him to spiral into obscurity.
 5 years ago '06        #82
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheMindOf said:
Take a n*gga out he hood and give him an opportunity that most n*ggas would k!ll for and all he's shown is how little he appreciates it.

Set up shows for the n*gga to get his money right. He wanna pick and choose which shows to show up for.

Give the n*gga a record with 50 cent and Wiz. He don't wanna show up for the video.

Then on top of that he a Public Relations headache for the label. Laughing about other kids dying on twitter.

Instagramming pictures of himself having s3x.

He wanna pick and chose what interviews to do.


He aint built for the game. Get this kid out of here. Put on a n*gga with actual talent and who will appreciate it.

They've given this n*gga enough. He blew it all. Now he can go back to the hood. No sympathy here
 5 years ago '06        #83
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 fetmod said:
I wasn't one of them.
im not saying you, but im just tired of dudes on that goon sh*t, then when sh*t dont pan out, they want help, when dudes was trying to kick knowledge to them before that

and not just with this situation, with the hood in general

like i always use to tell my nephew get his a.ss a job and sh*t and get his education and sh*t right, but i was a lame and pus*y for not hustlin and robbin, now the n*gga did like 4 years in the clink, when he got out he was asking to be coddled and sh*t

and the same sh*t going on in here 2 months ago, sh*t 2 weeks ago, n*ggas on here was gooned up for GBE, sh*tting on anybody who was trying to kick knowledge. now that Keef caught a brick and his future looks bleak as hell, n*ggas saying we kicking while hes down


Last edited by nightmare; 12-23-2012 at 09:07 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #84
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 fetmod said:
Clearly he's immature. But what muthafu*ker isn't at his age? You can't spit on youth and then ask them to serve you tea..
its not even about that, its about having the wrong people around you
 5 years ago '11        #85
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Crookz said:
Most of his fans are teens and broke n*ggas.

If u ain't got white and/or female fans you ain't selling out arenas like that

[video - click to view]




 5 years ago '06        #86
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 TheMob said:
Bang bang.


The coonery didn't even last

 5 years ago '10        #87
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 141 141
These bi*ches love......Nah dawg THEY DONT FEEEL YOU IN THESE STEEETS!!
 5 years ago '11        #88
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 TheMindOf said:
Take a n*gga out he hood and give him an opportunity that most n*ggas would k!ll for and all he's shown is how little he appreciates it.

Set up shows for the n*gga to get his money right. He wanna pick and choose which shows to show up for.

Give the n*gga a record with 50 cent and Wiz. He don't wanna show up for the video.

Then on top of that he a Public Relations headache for the label. Laughing about other kids dying on twitter.

Instagramming pictures of himself having s3x.

He wanna pick and chose what interviews to do.


He aint built for the game. Get this kid out of here. Put on a n*gga with actual talent and who will appreciate it.

They've given this n*gga enough. He blew it all. Now he can go back to the hood. No sympathy here
 5 years ago '06        #89
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 fetmod said:
n*ggas grow up b. It's the duty of the strong to lead the weak until they are capable of leading themselves. I'm not saying Keef is the illest n*gga alive, or even a good artist-- i'm just saying n*ggas in this thread celebrating his apparent failure, are the same reason why Keef and youth like him don't give a fu*k about guidance or respect the lessons older heads try and give.
im not celebrating, im just saying idk, why dudes are in here defending is stupidity, ego and arrogance

like dude said, they gave him HELLA chances and he keep being an idiot, so why should i give a fu*k?

its not all about age, some people are just idiots, i didnt have that mindset when i was 17-18, so thats not an excuse to me, like when i mentioned how i was trying to get my nephew to stop that street sh*t, i was like 18 when i was doing that
 5 years ago '09        #90
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
joey badass same age much better artist and smarter

doing shows in europe n everything

just proves what REAL talent can get you
 5 years ago '10        #91
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 AzulineAzure said:
joey badass same age much better artist and smarter

doing shows in europe n everything

just proves what REAL talent can get you
Exactly.


Big Sean is 23 and been signed since 2005 when he was like 16.

Mac Miller is 20. Came into the game when he was like 16.

Tyler the Creator is 21 and been in the game since like 2008 when he was like 17.

Joey Badass is 17 right now.



How all these n*ggas seem to be mature enough to handle their business at a young age but Keef can't?

Thats life. Sometimes you only get that one shot. If you blow it, that's it.

It's gonna suck when he's back in the hood thinking them "shouda, woulda, coulda" thoughts for the rest of his life.
 5 years ago '04        #92
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 1808 1808
 Kadillac87 said:




Well DAMN.. actual talent here, yet she'll never get signed
 12-23-2012, 10:08 PM         #93
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keef a damn teenager. I can only imagine the dumb sh*t I would have did if I was 18 with fame and fortune. As a person who made the transistion from an extremely negative teen to an enlightened adult, I wish my man the best. I hope he gets the proper guidance and has a prosperous career. I can't see myself wishing for a black male to re-enter poverty. That sucker a.ss mindstate is just as destructive as any GBE song...
 5 years ago '06        #94
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 fetmod said:
Fair enough. I don't know son, nobody in this thread does, so we can't really speak on him as a young man or his mind state. Who knows if the published reports about his attitude are true... All i'm saying is that for people to hate on son, and hope he fails strictly based upon they're own particular taste & preference in music, is not only counter-productive, but bi*chmade.
like i said, im personally, not celebrating

but im judging by his actions, because i dont personally know him, but his actions so far indicate to me that hes rather stupid

that said, im not cheering for his fall, its ashame
 5 years ago '04        #95
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 1808 1808
 JayDee11 said:
Keef a damn teenager. I can only imagine the dumb sh*t I would have did if I was 18 with fame and fortune. As a person who made the transistion from an extremely negative teen to an enlightened adult, I wish my man the best. I hope he gets the proper guidance and has a prosperous career. I can't see myself wishing for a black male to re-enter poverty. That sucker a.ss mindstate is just as destructive as any GBE song...
If dude was actually talented and making ANY type of positive music, I'd be 100% with him no matter the age or where he's from. But the fact he's making horrible music and being a negative influence doesn't help him in this case. Do we really want to be "ok" with the current state of hip hop, knowing how it will affect and influence the next generation? Do you want your kids/nieces/nephews to behave this way? This garbage needs to be cut off from the source, and I'm definitely not saying Chief Keef is the source because there's quite a few gimmick rappers who don't deserve the success as well.
 5 years ago '05        #96
hanis 
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 fetmod said:
Who knows what the guiding force behind these artists are...whether or not the reason for their success and stability is maturity, or being in sound control by the industry itself....
its who's in charge that makes these things happen, most rappers aren't all that bright, and start feeling themselves way earlier than they should, your management is responsible for not letting the public know how dumb you are and making sure you have the right looks and do the right things, blame his people more than him
 5 years ago '05        #97
hanis 
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 kidd247 said:
If dude was actually talented and making ANY type of positive music, I'd be 100% with him no matter the age or where he's from. But the fact he's making horrible music and being a negative influence doesn't help him in this case. Do we really want to be "ok" with the current state of hip hop, knowing how it will affect and influence the next generation? Do you want your kids/nieces/nephews to behave this way? This garbage needs to be cut off from the source, and I'm definitely not saying Chief Keef is the source because there's quite a few gimmick rappers who don't deserve the success as well.
they don't deserve success because YOU don't like their music? really? thats a mature way of looking at it? there's a place for the bang bang sh*t just like there is a place for the conscious sh*t in the game, let them do what they do and be good at it, who cares, that's not the issue at all... the issue is that just because someone is 'hot' on the internet doesn't mean they have any sort of infrastructure to actually parlay that into being 'hot' in real life.... a lot of people have done a lot of things in this game with little to no talent or musical ability just because of who they have pulling the strings, i could name a handful of current rappers that would fit into that category
 5 years ago '04        #98
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 1808 1808
 hanis said:
they don't deserve success because YOU don't like their music? really? thats a mature way of looking at it? there's a place for the bang bang sh*t just like there is a place for the conscious sh*t in the game, let them do what they do and be good at it, who cares, that's not the issue at all... the issue is that just because someone is 'hot' on the internet doesn't mean they have any sort of infrastructure to actually parlay that into being 'hot' in real life.... a lot of people have done a lot of things in this game with little to no talent or musical ability just because of who they have pulling the strings, i could name a handful of current rappers that would fit into that category
Obviously not because I don't like their music, but apparently the hundreds/thousands of people who also don't support or purchase this sort of garbage. Just because I don't agree with it doesn't stop others from buying his album yet it still failed, so it's safe to say I'm not the only one who thinks so. This is just another phase like the era of D4L and Franchise Boyz, make a catchy song or 2 then fade out. Dudes on here taking it personal like they know Keef or like he gives a sh*t what any of us think.
 5 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,078 | Props total: 11951 11951
You cant be garbage and a prima donna, when you really ain't got no talent and you tryna stay hot you better be early to every show, talking in every interview, and taking pics with every fan.

At least we won't have to deal with him much longer
 5 years ago '12        #100
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
speaking of cancels tours

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy