Finish line bred IV RESTOCK

most viewed right now
 145
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
good sh*t for everyone that needed a pair, i got in just for fun but i didnt need a pair, already got my twin pack
 5 years ago '12        #62
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,581 | Props total: 1827 1827
 Rawse Bawse said:
Size 13 club in this bi*ch! Congrats bro!
 missing linX said:
 5 years ago '11        #63
chizz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,001 | Props total: 3342 3342
fu*k it. I just now getting my shipping info for my bred 11s
 5 years ago '12        #64
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,581 | Props total: 1827 1827
damn FNL main site working quick as hell and mad sizes still available
 5 years ago '10        #65
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 841 841
 cankstoochie said:
all jordan cops should be this easy


It's surprising how easy finishline has been for these last few releases.
 5 years ago '04        #66
illthoughtzz 
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
i got mine, had the 2 macbooks, iphone and ipad runnin at 7:55am
 5 years ago '06        #67
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
 illthoughtzz said:
i got mine, had the 2 macbooks, iphone and ipad runnin at 7:55am
jobs would be proud
 5 years ago '08        #68
cmac101 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$869 | Props total: 350 350
your welcome on the heads up y'all!
 5 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
Honestly it's because apparent that Finishline mobile + 10min alarm before the release time is the way to go.. I'll be doing that for the OG's, Bred 13's, Jordan 5's, and the Grapes and Aqua's as well, never had an easier weekend getting Jordans.. From the comforts of my own bed, while there were people outside getting maced & trampled over for these and them breds the other day..
 5 years ago '04        #70
illthoughtzz 
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 #TheReturn said:
Honestly it's because apparent that Finishline mobile + 10min alarm before the release time is the way to go.. I'll be doing that for the OG's, Bred 13's, Jordan 5's, and the Grapes and Aqua's as well, never had an easier weekend getting Jordans.. From the comforts of my own bed, while there were people outside getting maced & trampled over for these and them breds the other day..
It may be easy now but more ppl will catch on and itll juss become a pain. Hopefully im wrong, and hopefully these kicks get mass produced so every1 got an easier time.. I got lucky wit my bred 11s and fnl came thru with the 4s. But them grapes gonna be a problem. Congrats on the kicks
 5 years ago '04        #71
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 275 275
 illthoughtzz said:
It may be easy now but more ppl will catch on and itll juss become a pain. Hopefully im wrong, and hopefully these kicks get mass produced so every1 got an easier time.. I got lucky wit my bred 11s and fnl came thru with the 4s. But them grapes gonna be a problem. Congrats on the kicks
This...
 5 years ago '05        #72
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$901 | Props total: 223 223
 illthoughtzz said:
It may be easy now but more ppl will catch on and itll juss become a pain. Hopefully im wrong, and hopefully these kicks get mass produced so every1 got an easier time.. I got lucky wit my bred 11s and fnl came thru with the 4s. But them grapes gonna be a problem. Congrats on the kicks
We gotta stop talking about it because everyone catches on and then they change it up. When people got pairs early of nike.com by using product number nike changed that. Then the whole putting your info in before 8am and nike changed that too. People gotta chill smh. But im still prob of the bx fam helping each other get the 11s. But it needs to stay in bx
 5 years ago '08        #73
cmac101 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$869 | Props total: 350 350
 ayoking said:
We gotta stop talking about it because everyone catches on and then they change it up. When people got pairs early of nike.com by using product number nike changed that. Then the whole putting your info in before 8am and nike changed that too. People gotta chill smh. But im still prob of the bx fam helping each other get the 11s. But it needs to stay in bx
You know how many visitors view these pages? They'd have to block content from
Non members if that's the case
 5 years ago '12        #74
The Consultant 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,028 | Props total: 34027 34027
 cmac101 said:
You know how many visitors view these pages? They'd have to block content from
Non members if that's the case
I don't know why they don't do that...have some threads viewable by all and some threads you cant view unless you're remember, most forums are step up like that anyway.
 5 years ago '10        #75
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,644 | Props total: 1720 1720
Yeah this ish had like 52 guests and 3 members viewing at 7 am
 5 years ago '12        #76
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$622 | Props total: 76 76

I'ma get those Fontay Montana's good lookin out kid
 5 years ago '04        #77
DonofDons21 
space
avatar space
space
$6,319 | Props total: 824 824
Tried at 845 smooth transaction props to bx on the look out
 5 years ago '04        #78
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Woke up late around 7:30 CST, went right on the site and copped a size 13 without any issue at all.. Nice consolation price since I wasn't able to get the XIs.. Especially since I originally passed in the IVs to get the XIs..
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,777 | Props total: 7983 7983
we should keep moblie hush hush for now own
codename: Obama


Last edited by Trill Livin; 12-23-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #80
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,644 | Props total: 1720 1720
Online >>>>>>>>>>>>> stores all day

Props to my n*ggas from that Yeezy thread from way back
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
52 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
42 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
108 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
609 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
103 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy