Kings have suspended Demarcus Cousins Indefinitely

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Its gonna be hard for the Kings to get value for him but I think a team with a good coach and some vets can set Cousins straight. Here some trades I came up with.

Spurs - Cousins for Splitter/Blair/Pick
Boston - Cousins/Garcia for Bass/Sullinger/Pick
Houston - Cousins for Patterson//Morris/White/Jones/Pick or Picks
Indy - Cousins/Thorton/Garcia for Granger/Hansbrough/Plumlee/PIcks
Chicago - Cousins for Taj/Hamliton (expiring)/Bobcats pick (unprotected in 2016)
Philly - Cousins for Allen/Moultrie/Pick
Bucks - Cousins for Henson/Lamb/Udoh/Picks

Will any of these happen? Probably not but they need to do something with Cousins because its not working out over there.
 5 years ago '04        #42
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
 dogmanx23 said:
Its gonna be hard for the Kings to get value for him but I think a team with a good coach and some vets can set Cousins straight. Here some trades I came up with.

Chicago - Cousins for Taj/Hamliton (expiring)/Bobcats pick (unprotected in 2016)

Will any of these happen? Probably not but they need to do something with Cousins because its not working out over there.
Philly makes the most sense but that trade offer is god awful. Have to include Thad Young i think for the kings to even consider.

Houston would be a great way to have him play PF. they would have NO floor spacing though haha.
 5 years ago '11        #43
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
 dogmanx23 said:

None of those are good value from the King POV except Houston. If they could get Parsons out of that they would be a solid team
 5 years ago '11        #44
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 yaleRULES said:
Philly makes the most sense but that trade offer is god awful. Have to include Thad Young i think for the kings to even consider.

Houston would be a great way to have him play PF. they would have NO floor spacing though haha.
I disagree. Cousins right now is one of the guys who would only get traded if the team getting him gave up pennies on the dollar for him.
 5 years ago '11        #45
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,249 | Props total: 17687 17687
 eliwood said:
None of those are good value from the King POV except Houston. If they could get Parsons out of that they would be a solid team
giving up parsons from houston's perspective is extremely stupid. Even though Cousins ceiling is a lot higher, Parsons has the tools to become a great jack of all trades, and he's being paid peanuts. plus houston is looking for millsap, who is proven and less of a headache. Houston has enough still to maneuver for another near max contract, would you max cousins out with that risk?

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 12-22-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 12-22-2012, 06:47 PM         #46
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sully/Melo/Lee/1st and 2nd for Cousins/Garcia

Seems good imo.
 5 years ago '05        #47
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
Kings suspend center Cousins indefinitely

Posted Dec 22, 2012 3:43 PM - Updated Dec 22, 2012 5:51 PM
(AP) -- DeMarcus Cousins was suspended indefinitely by the Sacramento Kings on Saturday for "unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team."

Cousins and Kings coach Keith Smart exchanged words in the locker room during halftime of Sacramento's 97-85 loss at the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night. Smart benched Cousins for the entire second half and ordered him to remain in the locker room.
Cousins also was suspended one game without pay by the NBA for striking O.J. Mayo in the groin during a loss at Dallas on Dec. 10. Following a loss at San Antonio on Nov. 9, the league suspended Cousins two games without pay for confronting Spurs announcer Sean Elliott in a "hostile manner."
"We're trying to set a standard here, and when guys move below that standard, things are going to take place," Smart said after the game in Los Angeles. "We'll just move on to the next game and I'll make some decisions from there."
Cousins, drafted fifth overall in 2010, took responsibility for the incident after the game. The 22-year-old center is averaging a team-high 16.6 points and 9.5 rebounds to go with 2.1 a.ssists and 1.3 steals per game this season.
"What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room. But I was wrong. I was wrong," said Cousins, who scored nine points in 20 minutes. "I'm a player that definitely wants to win every night, and I'm an emotional player. That's never going to change. But I shouldn't have responded back. Something was said, and I just should have stayed quiet. Is it a humbling thing? Yeah, I will say that. I mean, I messed up and I apologize to my teammates for responding the way I did and I'll move on from it."
Cousins' behavior has been well documented going back to high school and his one season at Kentucky.
He has mixed in dramatic and astonishing plays with outbursts against players, coaches, trainers and referees. Cousins clashed often last season with Kings coach Paul Westphal, who was fired after a 2-5 start - a move that came after he released a statement criticizing Cousins' commitment to the team and excusing him for a game.
After Cousins' workout over the summer in Las Vegas with the U.S. select team, which helped Team USA prepare for the London Olympics, USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo said Cousins "has some growing up to do." Cousins later said he was just playing hard and that rubbed some the wrong way.
The Kings, who have dropped six of seven, host Portland on Sunday.
 5 years ago '04        #48
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 st21 said:
he needs to come to the wiz and reunite with Wall

we need some attitude and swagger over here.
Go from the Wizards of the West to the Kings of the East..........
 5 years ago '11        #49
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
 X_WunderKind_X said:
giving up parsons from houston's perspective is extremely stupid. Even though Cousins ceiling is a lot higher, Parsons has the tools to become a great jack of all trades, and he's being paid peanuts. plus houston is looking for millsap, who is proven and less of a headache. Houston has enough still to maneuver for another near max contract, would you max cousins out with that risk?
I agree. Kings shouldn't give up Cousins unless they're getting equal value back and Parsons is a significant trade piece.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,636 | Props total: 2541 2541
Today in 2K I did Tyreke and Chuck Hayes for Avery Bradley and Jeff Green. Salaries matched and errything.
 5 years ago '07        #51
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 1710 1710
Send him to Charlotte. We'll give up Mullens and Henderson for cousins. Then we would have a core of kemba, MKG, and cousins. Make it happen Cho!
 5 years ago '11        #52
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1125 1125
This dude is loosing it
 5 years ago '10        #53
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
Been posted long ago
 12-22-2012, 09:11 PM         #54
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder who wins in a f!ght, DMC or Ndamukong Suh?
 5 years ago '12        #55
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
n*gga on my fantasy team

they need to trade him forreal
 5 years ago '09        #56
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
i dont know whats a matter with this kid
 5 years ago '05        #57
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
this is what is wrong with some young guys in NBA, they cry or act all reckless and then they get rewarded by getting traded to good team or simply get put somewhere they want
 5 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
welp... can we say that we didn't see this possibly happening?

he stay doin dumb sh*t for no reason...

didn't he ball whack someone the other night? OJ Mayo right? , yeah, this cat don't wanna play no ball yo.. sit down clown...
 5 years ago '12        #59
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
It was all good just a week ago
 5 years ago '07        #60
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 327 327
I can see a bargiani for cousins trade in the near future makin both of them more miserable on their new teams
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago