Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession

most viewed right now
 192
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
55 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 169
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,349 | Props total: 3448 3448
 Got Cheeve? said:
, so we try and make some other kind of sense out of it, but I'm telling you, that's all it is.

remind us again why the fu*k your word is the end all be all ?



cuz you talk about the ppl YOU met , as if to say nothing or nobody else matters
 5 years ago '04        #62
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 4698 4698
99% of the people co-signing Moore in this thread, have absolutely nothing to do with gun culture. You don't own guns, you don't shoot guns and you don't know sh*t about guns. Yet you think you speak for white people, and more specifically, all gun owners. Y'all live in a bubble.
 12-26-2012, 12:06 PM         #63
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
Probably/possibly. I didn't buy my glock cause i'm scared of white people though


That's interesting, how about Michael Moore does a study of why inner city minorities are buying guns? What are they afraid of?



But that's not part of the agenda. We can't shine a light on that.
 12-26-2012, 12:07 PM         #64
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
remind us again why the fu*k your word is the end all be all ?



cuz you talk about the ppl YOU met , as if to say nothing or nobody else matters
Why are you so mad friend?

Let's settle down here, let's let your emotions settle, and let's talk this out logically now... okay friend?

 5 years ago '04        #65
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 4698 4698
 nightmare said:
well first of all i never blanketed all white people with the idea that they have guns out of fear of minorities, but to deny the existence of an underlying subculture of minority fear, that exists in gun extremism, is naive.
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bullsh*t. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horsesh*t that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first fu*king thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a.ss fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.
 12-26-2012, 12:35 PM         #66
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Decan45 said:
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bullsh*t. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horsesh*t that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first fu*king thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a.ss fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.
Get the fu*k out of here dude, we all know White people are racist, scared little devils, afraid of the powerful minorities who are here to takeover because white men are completely infertile and of weaker genetic makeup. That's the only reason white people have guns, because they're scared of minorities!
 5 years ago '05        #67
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,349 | Props total: 3448 3448
 Got Cheeve? said:
Why are you so mad friend?

Let's settle down here, let's let your emotions settle, and let's talk this out logically now... okay friend?

go head with that passive aggressive shyt and answer the question

or just stfu already
 5 years ago '05        #68
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,349 | Props total: 3448 3448
oh

that was your attempt to deflect the question
 5 years ago '04        #69
Djkommish6 
space
avatar space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 67 67
 CadillacVyse said:
wonder what would happen if I posted this on Facebook...hahahaha
 5 years ago '05        #70
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 699 699
 Matt504 said:
Francis Cress Welsing theorized this much long ago in the Isis Papers extensively.

here's the exact video in fact.
(I highly suggest all Black men watch all parts of this video. just a humble suggestion from a brother who cares.)


 5 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,349 | Props total: 3448 3448
my uncle gave me that isis paper to read when I turned 18....it gives everything an explanation [if you're looking for one]....you tend to just sigh certain shyt off after reading that esp after you realize that there are some things that we have zero control over
 5 years ago '04        #72
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
you gotta be a total retard if you really think that most WHITE ppl have guns b/c they are scared of BLACK ppl or other minorities... smdh... somebody needs to slap the f**k outta Michael Moore wit dis Pro-Gun Ban shyt...
 12-26-2012, 01:43 PM         #73
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
it's a subconscious racism born out of necessity.

white people have a fear of genetic annihilation, and it's a very real fear in fact, nothing to be sarcastic about.
Maybe some white people, but me, I give a fu*k about other white people. If you're white, that doesn't make us cool, that doesn't make us friends, that doesn't give us a bond from my perspective. If I were to be the only white person left on earth, I would have absolutely no problem with that, likely because I'd be considered rare and more unique/special.

Light skinned races who have gone to Africa have experienced this. Some African populations have never seen light skinned people before. David Choe, a famous Korean-American artist went to Africa and he talked about how they thought he was an alien. The kids were all amazed, touching his skin and he got the 5 star treatment from the elders.

I see your point though, people still caught up in the tribal mindstate would want their "tribe" aka whites to survive. But that's just not me. Maybe it's because I grew up around Latinos more than whites, I dunno.
 12-26-2012, 01:45 PM         #74
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
go head with that passive aggressive shyt and answer the question

or just stfu already

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #75
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
Man look... this is the real about this Michael Moore interview... Michael Moore is only saying that shyt to hype up the thought that already runs through most American minds(and it seems to be true by reading this thread) that Whites still fear Blacks or other minorities. Some whites may still fear Blacks or whatever, but its not like it was back in the day. This aint the 20's, 40's, 50's or whatever. Whites aint fearing Black ppl like that. They may not like us, but thats not why they're buying guns and shyt. To understand White ppl and guns, you gotta get outta the "fear of the Black man" mind frame. Most White ppl I've come across are mostly into guns for sport and protection. And they might have other reasons, but I can guarantee you that it's not mainly for a potential race war. And the reason White ppl as well as others like me are buying up guns right now is b/c of the steady push and talks to ban guns. And sad thing is, yall fallin for this shyt Michael Moore talkin bout when he's probably getting paid to spread an anti-gun message so ppl can actually consider a gun ban... gotta wake up man... you being played...
 12-26-2012, 02:18 PM         #76
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
Man look... this is the real about this Michael Moore interview... Michael Moore is only saying that shyt to hype up the thought that already runs through most American minds(and it seems to be true by reading this thread) that Whites still fear Blacks or other minorities. Some whites may still fear Blacks or whatever, but its not like it was back in the day. This aint the 20's, 40's, 50's or whatever. Whites aint fearing Black ppl like that. They may not like us, but thats not why they're buying guns and shyt. To understand White ppl and guns, you gotta get outta the "fear of the Black man" mind frame. Most White ppl I've come across are mostly into guns for sport and protection. And they might have other reasons, but I can guarantee you that it's not mainly for a potential race war. And the reason White ppl as well as others like me are buying up guns right now is b/c of the steady push and talks to ban guns. And sad thing is, yall fallin for this shyt Michael Moore talkin bout when he's probably getting paid to spread an anti-gun message so ppl can actually consider a gun ban... gotta wake up man... you being played...
The more things chance, the more they stay the same my dude......these peopel buying guns are well aware of this country social structure that is dramatically changing........you said it yourself its for protection....who do you think they think they need protection from? With all the "Take our country back rhetoric" you dont think there was some under lying themes in that......I understand your concern.....but this is not anti-gun.....its anti bat sh*t white people who are scared sh*tless they are loosing thier freedoms and their country to every one else who is not like them.
 5 years ago '05        #77
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,349 | Props total: 3448 3448
 Got Cheeve? said:

[pic - click to view]


the pic ID on that jpg says 'troll.me'

you sir have succeeded
 5 years ago '05        #78
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$235 | Props total: 1 1
 ill 800 said:
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.


he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones
 5 years ago '06        #79
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Decan45 said:
That post wasn't directed at you in particular.

I completely disagree however, that there is an underlying subculture of minority fear in gun extremism. That is completely fabricated bullsh*t. There is however, an underlying subculture of minority fear in racist white people. It just so happens that there are racist white people who buy guns in this country. But to twist that into a blanket statement on all gun owners, or even the majority of gun owners for that matter, is completely disingenuous and a bunch of conspiracy horsesh*t that no one should bother spending five minutes entertaining. You either know better, or you don't. And like I said, a lot of cats in this thread don't, because they don't know the first fu*king thing about gun culture. They have zero reference. They just have a bunch of lame a.ss fantasies fueled by inferiority complexes, paranoia and ignorance. It's ironic actually, considering the argument here is based on the idea that white people are scared of minorities.

Why are guns so prevalent in our society? The answer is simple... They're alluring, fun, empowering, and a hallmark of our heritage, patriotic identity and tradition.

[pic - click to view]



@ heritage and tradition, the same heritage and tradition that supported slavery and manifest destiny against minorities


Last edited by nightmare; 12-26-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #80
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$235 | Props total: 1 1
 bigdog232 said:
you gotta be a total retard if you really think that most WHITE ppl have guns b/c they are scared of BLACK ppl or other minorities... smdh... somebody needs to slap the f**k outta Michael Moore wit dis Pro-Gun Ban shyt...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
condoms are lame as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy