Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The..
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
8025 pageviews
202 comments


nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession
 

 

[video - click to view]


202 comments for "Dec 22 - Michael Moore: Racial Fear Drives Gun Obsession"

 4 years ago '09        #2
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$9,093 | Props total: 268 268
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.


he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones


Last edited by ill 800; 12-22-2012 at 08:46 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #3
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 ill 800 said:
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.


he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones
i love when people call those who disagree with them a bunch of bad names, yet cant prove them wrong or even make an argument against what they are saying
 4 years ago '11        #4
Kadillac87 212 heat pts212
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1287 1287
They got gun control laws passed quick in California when the Black Panthers started demonstrating with rifles


 4 years ago '06        #5
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 Kadillac87 said:
They got gun control laws passed quick in California when the Black Panthers started demonstrating with rifles




black panthers found loophole that let them carrying rifles and shotguns in public, those rednecks didnt want to here sh*t about the 2nd amendment then, all they wanted was gun control
 4 years ago '12        #6
SouLow 
space
avatar space
space
$438 | Props total: 2 2
real sh*t ever since 2008, the pink boys been stocking up
 12-22-2012, 09:16 AM         #7
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eh... I don't know about this one Mikey boy. Coppin' guns cause ya'll scared of blacks?
How bout cause ya'll just scary "in general."

sh*t got me thinkin' bout that episode of the Boodocks when Ed and Rummy was robbing that 711 and they had the cop all fuhked up! lol
"Officer this muthafuhka got a gun pointed you!"

"I-I-I dont see it!"
 4 years ago '07        #8
CadillacVyse 784 heat pts784
space
avatar space
space
$24,167 | Props total: 5304 5304

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #9
CadillacVyse 784 heat pts784
space
avatar space
space
$24,167 | Props total: 5304 5304
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Eh... I don't know about this one Mikey boy. Coppin' guns cause ya'll scared of blacks?
How bout cause ya'll just scary "in general."

sh*t got me thinkin' bout that episode of the Boodocks when Ed and Rummy was robbing that 711 and they had the cop all fuhked up! lol
"Officer this muthafuhka got a gun pointed you!"

"I-I-I dont see it!"
Lmao that sh*t was straight making fun of bush saying Iraq had wmds.
 4 years ago '06        #10
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Eh... I don't know about this one Mikey boy. Coppin' guns cause ya'll scared of blacks?
How bout cause ya'll just scary "in general."

sh*t got me thinkin' bout that episode of the Boodocks when Ed and Rummy was robbing that 711 and they had the cop all fuhked up! lol
"Officer this muthafuhka got a gun pointed you!"

"I-I-I dont see it!"
i agree that people, are scared in general, but you dont think minorities factor into that equation of fear along with other things

when people complain about only the "criminals" having guns, you dont think alot are really saying only blacks/latinos will have the guns?
 4 years ago '06        #11
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 CadillacVyse said:
 4 years ago '06        #12
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 451 451
shiiit i'm not afraid of minorities ( i am one ) i'm afraid of the morbidly obese
 12-22-2012, 09:56 AM         #13
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
Lmao that sh*t was straight making fun of bush saying Iraq had wmds.
"This muthafuhka is OBVIOUSLY of terrorist descent!"

 nightmare said:
i agree that people, are scared in general, but you dont think minorities factor into that equation of fear along with other things

when people complain about only the "criminals" having guns, you dont think alot are really saying only blacks/latinos will have the guns?
Yeah, but that's why we don't listen to white people or bother to take them serious any more. Their whole act is tired. Like its funny... America will have a million discussions on whats wrong in the inner cities. Whats wrong with minorities. Try hard as hell to degrade us and belittle us like every n*gga in a hoody and timbs is plottin on shooting some sh*t up. 2 national tragedies in one year and all we know about these 2 morons so far is they had a few screws loose. That all folks. No News Special on "Whats Wrong with White Youth in the Burbs." Lower a few flags cry a little and wait for the next one to happen. I'm TOTALLY aware that white people (probably even the ones who were effected by this tragedy) are gonna come home, lock their windows and doors, set alarm, with the fear that a group of n*ggas and puerto ricans are gonna troop on down from the slums and get em for their tvs and xboxs. Sad part about this sh*t is these were kids that got gunned down like that. 20! If I were those people in that town the LAST thing on my mind would be "I wonder what JJ and Lil Pop Rock are doing in the projects right now."
 4 years ago '05        #14
autoraptronix 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 0 0
 ill 800 said:
michael moore, another political puppet spewing more garbage out of his fat dumpster mouth.

he acts like some kind of truther but you can smell his rotten political agenda festering in his undertones
Ask Ron Paul. He knows. His newsletters sold out to the white supremacist militias he catered to.


..and whats Moore's agenda?
 4 years ago '06        #15
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 ManWithoutFear! said:
"This muthafuhka is OBVIOUSLY of terrorist descent!"



Yeah, but that's why we don't listen to white people or bother to take them serious any more. Their whole act is tired. Like its funny... America will have a million discussions on whats wrong in the inner cities. Whats wrong with minorities. Try hard as hell to degrade us and belittle us like every n*gga in a hoody and timbs is plottin on shooting some sh*t up. 2 national tragedies in one year and all we know about these 2 morons so far is they had a few screws loose. That all folks. No News Special on "Whats Wrong with White Youth in the Burbs." Lower a few flags cry a little and wait for the next one to happen. I'm TOTALLY aware that white people (probably even the ones who were effected by this tragedy) are gonna come home, lock their windows and doors, set alarm, with the fear that a group of n*ggas and puerto ricans are gonna troop on down from the slums and get em for their tvs and xboxs. Sad part about this sh*t is these were kids that got gunned down like that. 20! If I were those people in that town the LAST thing on my mind would be "I wonder what JJ and Lil Pop Rock are doing in the projects right now."
yea its like when they have those specials like the one they had a few weeks ago on 20/20 about chicago violence

mind you, im glad they are promoting awareness of whats going down in the hood, but i feel most people arent going to try to improve things, but just take as a reminder, that no matter what, the scariest thing in our society is minorities
 12-22-2012, 10:19 AM         #16
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
yea its like when they have those specials like the one they had a few weeks ago on 20/20 about chicago violence

mind you, im glad they are promoting awareness of whats going down in the hood, but i feel most people arent going to try to improve things, but just take as a reminder, that no matter what, the scariest thing in our society is minorities
Nah that's cool and all. Someone that comes from where I'm from can appreciate the awareness. But we dont have that luxury that white folks have. For a week you talk about gang violence in Chicago people watch and BOOM! Every minority America is a hoodlum. lol
These 2 muthafuhkas did some brand spankin' new fresh out the box sh*t and I bet noone will look twice at a whiteboy coming into a theater or school.
 4 years ago '04        #17
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 90 90
 nightmare said:
i agree that people, are scared in general, but you dont think minorities factor into that equation of fear along with other things

when people complain about only the "criminals" having guns, you dont think alot are really saying only blacks/latinos will have the guns?
Is it the fault of a gun that its owner is a fu*king moron?

Take away the gun and its former owner is still a fu*king moron that finds another way to hurt people.
 4 years ago '06        #18
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Nah that's cool and all. Someone that comes from where I'm from can appreciate the awareness. But we dont have that luxury that white folks have. For a week you talk about gang violence in Chicago people watch and BOOM! Every minority America is a hoodlum. lol
These 2 muthafuhkas did some brand spankin' new fresh out the box sh*t and I bet noone will look twice at a whiteboy coming into a theater or school.
thats because no one likes to criticize their own community, blacks dont either to be honest, but the difference is, since whites run the show, they have the option to pick on minorities instead. so they prefer to highlight how blacks/latinos are fu*king up and since they control everything that becomes the "common knowledge" of this society
 4 years ago '06        #19
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 JBeezy said:
Is it the fault of a gun that its owner is a fu*king moron?

Take away the gun and its former owner is still a fu*king moron that finds another way to hurt people.
this post is completely irrelevant to this thread
 4 years ago '06        #20
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 2 2
 FoShizzle8 said:
loopholes lol

its called who gives a sh*t about your gun laws.lets see,obama said he was gonna have more gun control,and look at how that backfired(if you havent noticed,gun stocks went thru the roof and wal mart started selling out of there guns.yeah,another epic win by obama)
what the hell are you about?

the events im referring to took place in the 60s and 70s, they tightened the gun laws in certain areas because they didnt want black people to have too much gun freedom, as the black panthers were defending themselves against law enforcement using the loopholes which allowed them to carry around high power rifles in at all times

so the point i was trying to make is that when its minorities with guns, people have no problem instituting gun control

i guess the 2nd amendment is only supposed to cater to white people
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
157 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 13
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
124 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 12
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
274 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy