Meek Mill ‏ "And when Beanie Siegel was in jail he was never on "PC" so we found out "that was a lie

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2012, 11:34 AM         #21
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whocares if he is in PC or not, the prison will do a risk a.ssessment, if it's in their interest to put a inmate in PC they will, they have to look out for their staff
 5 years ago '12        #22
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
I think he's saying Beans said he wasn't in PC which they found out he was, I was gonna post this last night.

Sounds like a shot or am I reaching?
 5 years ago '10        #23
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
all meek does talk ish on twitter

this n*gga is like one of them girls that crave attention

the whole world has to know what she is doing
 5 years ago '12        #24
HHGH 10 heat pts10
space
space
$897 | Props total: 408 408
I dont think hes taking a shot at beans... more at cass, i think hes tryn to say that they dont throw all famous people in PC cause beans wasnt in PC
 12-22-2012, 01:25 PM         #25
DXFan619  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cass admitted he was in PC on that B.A.R.S album
 5 years ago '07        #26
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
meek mill is a clown , tru definition of gettin money n changin
 5 years ago '11        #27
retroren 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 72 72
 TrueHopTunes said:
The same niccas who argue about whether or not someone was in PC are the same niccas who think going to jail is "cool" and gives you more street cred...

n*ggas got the game fu*ked up
 5 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Nickel said:
Cassidy said he was put in PC because he was "famous" and they automatically put famous people in there....however I'm guessing that aint happen to Beanie and beans was locked up with everyone else
ok, that makes sense......
 5 years ago '09        #29
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 kushbleezy412 said:
have u ever been to jail n*gga? felony floors/dorms/pods however your jail set up be worse than most lower security prisons smh. and it all depend on where u at some jails is easy some is wild n*gga workhouse gladiator school 2 east 2 i seen n*ggas get stabbed and thats in county
 Vincent Vega said:
@you talking bout visiting someone and coming to the conclusion from the VISITING ROOM that you know anything about it smh
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
nah b. he was in the visiting room for like 15 minutes b. haaaaard time. n*gga came out muslim and sh*t. u n*ggas aint out here like that.
I took a tour of my county jail last year. Why do I need to do a minor bid and sleep overnight to tell you that jail isn't sh*t? The tour I took was pretty eye opening walking past 20 bunk cells with 30+ people in them, not enough beds to sleep on and a bunch of crazy looking fu*kers in there but that's where jail stops being scary at. No one is gonna do sh*t in general population, gangs don't control it, most people are just trying to do their time and sleep all day and the crazy looking fu*kers aren't a threat.

Jail is not sh*t. I don't care where you're from. Jail is not prison.
 5 years ago '09        #30
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 DXFan619 said:
Cass admitted he was in PC on that B.A.R.S album
but cass say he was in pc because he was famous but when cass went to jail he wasnt even popping like that, beans went to jail 2 different times and was more famous
 5 years ago '04        #31
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Zaosyn said:
I took a tour of my county jail last year. Why do I need to do a minor bid and sleep overnight to tell you that jail isn't sh*t? The tour I took was pretty eye opening walking past 20 bunk cells with 30+ people in them, not enough beds to sleep on and a bunch of crazy looking fu*kers in there but that's where jail stops being scary at. No one is gonna do sh*t in general population, gangs don't control it, most people are just trying to do their time and sleep all day and the crazy looking fu*kers aren't a threat.

You ever been to L.A. County Jail?
 5 years ago '04        #32
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Jacc Blacc said:
but cass say he was in pc because he was famous but when cass went to jail he wasnt even popping like that, beans went to jail 2 different times and was more famous
Cass was poppin at the time. He went to jail around the time I'm a Hustla was released.
 5 years ago '04        #33
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
 Zaosyn said:

Any cat looking at facing hard time will tell you they would rather go to prison than to be locked up in jail in a room full of people. A lot of times you're locked up with everyone from k!llers, dealers, etc in one room or area. You got to put up with kats being noisy and talking sh*t all the time. It tends to be a lot more stressful in jail for a lot of inmates. I know kats that have written to judges to go ahead and try them just so they can go ahead and go to prison (especially federal prisons).

County ain't nothing to brag about homie.

When Cassidy went in he was popular at the time and plus he went in on some serious charges.

When Beans went in a few times were just because of violation nothing serious. Plus they probably didn't think anyone had a reason to mess with him because of his arrest record.

Last edited by albemarle; 12-22-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #34
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
MMG n*ggas stay losin'..........
 12-22-2012, 07:29 PM         #35
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats wrong with being in PC maybe cassidy dont like man seck
 5 years ago '08        #36
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2673 2673
so this n*gga mad cuz cassidy went to the nicer part of the jail?

i dont get this sh*t.
just battle the n*gga son
/thread

5 years ago '07        #37
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
HOw about this, if youve never been to jail, stfu. THat would leave about 3 posts in this thread.
 5 years ago '08        #38
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Only reason why people are even considering the fact that Meek got a chance is because he is sorta hot right now! In a couple of years there will be another young gun going at him and yall will say Meek fell off! Younging have no respect and a short memory! Cassidy would destroy Ace Hood errr ummm my bad Meek Milli!!
 5 years ago '10        #39
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,151 | Props total: 7727 7727
 Zaosyn said:
As if general population in JAIL is serious to begin with I visit my uncle bi-weekly in jail, all you see are fu*king crackheads and losers trying to do their time and move on. Jail is not that serious
Hands down the dumbest post i've seen on bx...i don't think i'll ever forget this post
 5 years ago '11        #40
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Zaosyn said:

fool you would get beat down and get told where to sleep the second the guards left
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago