most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 LicensedLegend said:
Do you feel the same when black comedians get up on stage and take jabs at white people?
as if they aren't taking jabs at Black people, stfu clown
 5 years ago '04        #142
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288
so what? Stevie Wonder is not going to see it either...
 5 years ago '08        #143
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yeah. He definitely went old school with Red Hook Summer. So Spike was trying to make a big budget film about Nat Turner? Me being black I can't bullsh*t nobody I'd much rather see Spike do a film like with a figure like that than a Tarrantino (for the obvious reason stated). I ain't ashamed to say sh*t. lol I'd like to see his direction with something like that. From a black perspective ya know? But this like the Twilight Zone in here though.
Edit: got a mafuhka 2 posts up talkin bout "Inside Man" Spike best movie -_-
Guess Malcolm wasnt allowed in that household.
I think he was f!ghting to make the Jackie Robinson movie I've heard him say as much. I don't think even he thinks he could get away with Nat Turner. As for the inside man that's like people saying New York was jay-zs best song. Do the research, Spike is that dude he's made classics Do the Right Thing, Mo Better Blues, Jungle Fever, X. Hell She Hate Me was dope to me. I never even saw inside man to be real. I fu*k with all QTs sh*t too he's been in one of Spikes films so it's not like he hates him. He's just not trying to see no white man making slave films.
 5 years ago '05        #144
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,002 | Props total: 6097 6097
 Peterparker said:
You know the vibe I get from this movie is he's making a mockery out of slavery. Im waiting for more reviews to see what they gonna say but just the vibe is like total mockery and I aint w/ that sh*t myself personally.
Yep. People have been trying to get a factual movie based on slave rebellions made for years, but the minute it's made like a blaxploitation movie it gets a green light?
 5 years ago '10        #145
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
Tell that n*gga shut the fu*k up. He just mad because QT isn't black. Ice Cube could have wrote this movie and Spike would have been at the Opening Showing, looking like a **** in a blazer, knicks jersey and Jordans. Talking about disrespecting his ancestors.
 5 years ago '10        #146
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
As far as the movie itself, I'm pretty sure it would be a well done movie, but probably won't to so well in the box office. Tension would be thick in the audience with people not sure how they feel about laughing at slaves jokes or n*gga/****** being thrown around on the screen. I'm sure a lot people would want to avoid that. Them BluRay and DVD sales are gonna be off the charts though.

5 years ago '08        #147
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 Wondah_Woman said:
Yep. People have been trying to get a factual movie based on slave rebellions made for years, but the minute it's made like a blaxploitation movie it gets a green light?
Right and that's his issue black or white I'm sure if this was done with the same care as passion of Christ he'd be down. Slavery was not at all funny or a joke.
 12-23-2012, 12:36 PM         #148
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:
this is coming from the guy that made "Bamboozled"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Spike does a movie filled with characters in black face but yet somehow Django is disrespectful to his ancestors?

and he hasn't even seen the damn movie
Did you seriously miss the point of the movie?

Anyhow, I kinda see what he's saying..but QT just did Inglorious Bastards who's story line is similar. It's a revenge fantasy....Spike is owed his respect though, I wonder if he knows something we don't
 12-23-2012, 12:43 PM         #149
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
Tell that n*gga shut the fu*k up. He just mad because QT isn't black. Ice Cube could have wrote this movie and Spike would have been at the Opening Showing, looking like a **** in a blazer, knicks jersey and Jordans. Talking about disrespecting his ancestors.
Pretty aggressive brah....strong Black men make you angry?
 12-23-2012, 12:54 PM         #150
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soda Pop said:
Right and that's his issue black or white I'm sure if this was done with the same care as passion of Christ he'd be down. Slavery was not at all funny or a joke.
I think he takes more offense at the idea that some people feel slavery was not that bad and that black people need to get over it.....and while no one has really seen it......from the previews it does make it seem like the subject of slavery and what it represented may take a back seat to some fictional hollywood bullsh*t in where its perhaps just a co-incidental burden that blacks are facing and in deed not that bad.........when for many it was a horrendous time period............this is just my perspective of course........I think like all us we have to wait to see the movie...............on another note Samuel Jackson is in it and he seems to pick alot of good roles with characters that have integrity so I dont know.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-23-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #151
Brandn 1 heat pts
space
space
$149 | Props total: 66 66
It's not like this movie is based on facts. Same thing for Basterds... it's just part of the process. I mean the hero is a freed black slave who rides on horses with a German dentist to k!ll white people and get his wife back...
 12-23-2012, 01:06 PM         #152
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
i wish somebody make some damn movies about black wallstreet and emmett till

Emmett Till will never have a movie..........unless it were perhaps about the trial of the those who were accused of k!lling him they got off for it by the way............

Encounter between Till and Carolyn Bryant-
The remains of Bryant's Grocery and Meat Market as it appeared in 2009

Till arrived on August 21, 1955. On August 24, he and cousin Curtis Jones skipped church where Wright was preaching, joining some local boys as they went to Bryant's Grocery and Meat Market to buy candy. The teenagers were children of sharecroppers and had been picking cotton all day. The market was owned by a white couple, 24-year-old Roy Bryant and his wife Carolyn, and mostly catered to the local sharecropper population. Carolyn was alone in the store that day; her sister-in-law was in the rear of the store watching children. Jones left Till with the other boys while Jones played checkers across the street. According to Jones, the other boys reported that Till had a photograph of an integrated class at the school he attended in Chicago,[note 1] and Till bragged to the boys that the white children in the picture were his friends. He pointed to a white girl in the picture, or referred to a picture of a white girl that had come with his new wallet,[20] and stated that she was his girlfriend. One or more of the local boys dared Till to speak to 21-year-old Carolyn Bryant.[21]

The facts of what transpired in the store are still disputed but according to several versions Till may have wolf-whistled at Bryant.[22] A newspaper account following his disappearance stated that Till sometimes whistled to alleviate his stuttering.[23] His speech was sometimes unclear; his mother claimed he had particular difficulty with pronouncing "b" sounds, and may have whistled to overcome problems asking for bubble gum.[24] Other stories claim Till may have grabbed Carolyn Bryant's hand and asked her for a date, or said "Bye, baby" as he left the store,[12] or "You needn't be afraid of me, baby, I've been with white women before".[25] Carolyn Bryant later a.sserted that Till had grabbed her at the waist and asked her for a date. She said the young man also used "unprintable" words.[26]

In any event, Carolyn Bryant was so alarmed she ran outside to a car to retrieve a pistol from under the seat. Upon seeing her do this, the teenagers left immediately.[25] ................really bi*ch

A racist white man is most annoying person in the world........but he aint got sh*t on a racist white woman......they are racist......and emotional...................
 12-23-2012, 01:10 PM         #153
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Tarantino is a closet racist, look at some of the scene's in the movie he has made, the r*pe of Vin Rhames in Pulp Fiction, the way T uses the word " ******" in Pulp Fiction, the racial talk in Reservoir Dogs and I can go on...... jim doing this is gonna have a backlash with the black audience,imo.
 5 years ago '11        #154
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
spike lee right, but sam l jackson and jamie foxx, on christmas day! gotta see it
 5 years ago '11        #155
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 ManWithoutFear! said:

[pic - click to view]

Got that impression throughout the whole thread.
Someone HAS to call Spike a N!gger before this thread falls.
Havent seen anyone call him that yet 9 pages in.

But lets just pretend that "cracker" wasnt thrown out there in this thread a few times

Racist a.ss white ppl

Oh yeah, and lmaooo at all the idiots talking all that sh*t to buddy who posted that Bamboozled post. Dude didnt even see the movie but yall are getting so angry that he a.ssumed what the plot was just by looking at the posters and pictures of the movie but doesnt really know the main idea cause he never watched it.. Kinda like what Spike Lees doing with Django Unchained but Spike Lees boycott is justified cause, well, hes Spike Lee..

Get all the way the fu*k outta here with all that bullsh*t.. This thread is full of jokes, hypocrites, double standards, d!ckriding, and little kids who just regurgitate what everyone else says.

With that said, im out

inb4angrydudesswarminandstartthehistorylectures

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 12-23-2012 at 01:19 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #156
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
If a movie is gonna be made about slavery, action isn't the correct genre to address it in totality. And that's the problem I have with the movie. Slavery really isn't approached as a storyline for movies, so something like Django kinda colors the opinion of the people who really don't know much about slavery in America. It's something our society as a whole has never properly addressed, so to think this movie is gonna properly illuminate it's audience is asinine. Jewish slavery gets Ben Hur....Black slavery gets Django....:fl oydcmonson:
 12-23-2012, 01:17 PM         #157
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Havent seen anyone call him that yet 9 pages in.

But lets just pretend that "cracker" wasnt thrown out there in this thread a few times

Racist a.ss white ppl

Oh yeah, and lmaooo at all the idiots talking all that sh*t to buddy who posted that Bamboozled post. Dude didnt even see the movie but yall are getting so angry that he a.ssumed what the plot was just by looking at the posters and pictures of the movie but doesnt really know the main idea cause he never watched it.. Kinda like what Spike Lees doing with Django Unchained but Spike Lees boycott is justified..

Get all the way the fu*k outta here with all that bullsh*t.. This thread is full of jokes, hypocrites, double standards, d!ckriding, and little kids who just regurgitate what everyone else says.

With that said, im out
The Dusty Mexican strikes again.............
 5 years ago '11        #158
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
The Dusty Mexican strikes again.............
Tally up another racist remark from black folks in this thread

12-23-2012, 01:24 PM         #159
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Tally up another racist remark from black folks in this thread

Your not dusty because your a Mexican.........your a Mexican that happens to be dusty...............if that's racist to you then find a dictionary my friend.........
 5 years ago '11        #160
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Your not dusty because your a Mexican.........your a Mexican that happens to be dusty...............if that's racist to you then find a dictionary my friend.........
You a.ssumed im mexican cause im hispanic. Stereotype much?

Nice attempt at damage control though
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy