NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
 SlickJ101 said:
Couldn't you say the same thing about Django Unchained then?
I don't have an issue with Django I'm going to see it on Christmas day. I'm saying I understand why the people who have an issue, have that issue. I'm love the technical aspect of QTs direction ability and I don't go to the movies for a history lesson. Spike Lee is 50 or older he has an entire set of values that we don't. Think about taking your mom or grand parents to see a movie made by a white guy where the word ****** is used 109 times. I'm sure they would see sh*t a lot different then you.
 12-23-2012, 01:52 AM         #62
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not surprised, heard Spike is racist as fu*k. Doesn't like a white dude making this

I can't stand him or most of his movies, anyways. QT >>>
 5 years ago '12        #63
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Thworldisyours said:
I respect Spike's opinion but Tarentino makes big budget exploitation films in the 21st century.

It's kinda supposed to be "offensive".

Whatever the fu*k that means anymore...

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2012, 01:58 AM         #64
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:
this is coming from the guy that made "Bamboozled"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Spike does a movie filled with characters in black face but yet somehow Django is disrespectful to his ancestors?

and he hasn't even seen the damn movie

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #65
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
The Black man k!lls all the whites Spike should stop bein such a bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #66
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 12586 12586
spike is entitled to say what the hell he want he earned that right the movie depicts slaves but yet you see jamie foxx joke about k!lling all the white people white folks didn't get mad...spike has his reasons 1 they also never want to nominate is movies for Oscars and 2 they against him because he go against Hollywood... Bamboozled was a good movie if you get it you get it if not you don't..but i will see django because it looks like a interesting movie Leo plays the villains and QT my favorite director..I LOVE THE WAY YOU DIE BOY.
 5 years ago '10        #67
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Spike Lee a fu*k n*gga anyway
 5 years ago '05        #68
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 UrbanEnterprise said:
I do feel Tarantino takes jabs at the black race on purpose at times

Reservoir Dogs

"you guys are actin like a bunch of ******s, is that what u are, a bunch of ******s"

though it seemed realistic cuz i'm pretty sure thats the way white people conversate plenty of times so it being a movie, i didnt have a problem wit it, makes the movie more realistic

Pulp Fiction

"when u pulled up, did u see a sign that said "dead ****** storage"

i can't defend this one cuz it seems more like a white guy who is considered a friend saying the word ****** in front of his black friend

True Romance

the entire Sicilians being spawned by "******s" scene

though its a great scene, you can feel the downgrading of black people heavily on this scene, again i feel like this is probably how many white people feel and he made realistic dialogue out of it

Inglorious Basterds

that scene where they play that card game where King Kong is bein compared to the story of black people in America, though again, a very funny and entertaining scene

one must ask himself why the continued admiration for black people and the "n" word where it really has nothing to do with story itself or have no major influence on the plot

i love Tarantino but i wouldn't say he's racist, i would say he's more prejudice than anything

honestly though, even if he was racist, it still doesn't take away from his brilliant film making and i will still be watchin Django Unchained
I dont view Tarantino as racist at all. Especially just because he used ****** in his movies. Makes no sense. In his interviews, he stated that he grew up watching blaxploitation films and even produced and wrote one.
 5 years ago '05        #69
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,268 | Props total: 19765 19765
 ra1n said:

Quentin Tarantino's movies are the most anti-white of all

always portraying the minorities as heroes by k!lling the "evil oppressive white man"

Spike is just bitter his anti-white movies are not in the limelight
This. Tarintino is a real n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #70
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
fact: If some black director directed this movie, then Spike would be all over it. He'd be wearing t-shirts telling people to go see it while at Knicks games, ect... since it's a white guy that directed it, he'll boycott it and say it's not for him.

Ironically, isn't that racism and the same sh*t he's claiming about the movie?
 5 years ago '05        #71
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Windy said:
But QT has a bad history with black related topics, at least in spike's eyes.

if this was another director period he wouldn't be so biased, but i was the same way. I liked the movie idea until i saw who was directing it
Anyone that watches QT's movies knows that he's not racist. He just doesn't shy away from parts of the people that would pretty much have a racist person in it. The scene in Reservoir Dogs where Harvey Kartel (Mr. White I think?) is going on about working with a bunch of ******s. His character was down south somewhere and the movie takes place in the 70s or something, doesn't it? It's almost expected that he would be at least a little racist. It helps to authenticate the movie and that's what makes QT good... he isn't afraid to do it.

Either way, I'll go watch the movie and enjoy it I'm sure.
 5 years ago '04        #72
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
 Cheeze said:
you're missing out on 25th Hour and Inside Man

he remaking Old Boy tho

2:30 tho

great scene

so funny
"fu*k the uptown brothers they never pass the ball, they dont wanna play defense, they take five steps on every layup" hahahah
 5 years ago '04        #73
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,786 | Props total: 1710 1710
 unknown mutant said:
Spike Lee is a bi*ch.

UR A fu*kIN DUMB a.ss......
 12-23-2012, 03:24 AM         #74
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Windy said:
Good for you, i already seen your picture so I know why you gonna enjoy it

i aint tryn to see no rendition of some fictional slave romance bullsh*t.

all the white ppl can get a feel good vibe about some historically incorrect bullsh*t, if you gonna make a slave movie make some real sh*t. not this bullsh*t
you really think this is gonna be a romance movie

5 years ago '11        #75
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Crackers and uncle toms will be the only one seeing this bullsh*t

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 12-23-2012 at 03:55 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #76
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2663 2663
i mean tarantino a lil d!ck white boy with a foot fetish so fu*k himmm

but his movies always have dope casts and theyre the ones that make the sh*t

the writing has never been insane to me, but tarantino has GOAT actor line ups in his sh*t tho
 5 years ago '04        #77
opus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
I like Spike Lee a lot as a director but not as a public speaker. He is offended by a movie he hasn't even seen. If I had to guess what has Spike Lee really upset is that he couldn't get funding to do a Nat Turner movie but Tarantino got this made. I would be pissed too and not want to see it.

Spike needs to let his movies talk for themselves instead of being so opinionated in the media. No one wants to hear what you don't like after you gave us Miracle at St Ana and Red Hook Summer. How would he feel that everyone who wasn't feeling those movies stood up and talked every newspaper and website about that.

Spike used to be an great, thought provoking director and now he's turning to the 2nd coming of the cranky Bill Cosby.
 5 years ago '08        #78
Dj Real Talk 1 heat pts
space
space
$317 | Props total: 6 6
Spike got some nerve saying what he said. I wish Khalid Abdul Muhammad was still alive to say something about this...
 5 years ago '10        #79
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 hockeythug said:
shut up and make another bank robbery film
 5 years ago '10        #80
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 1002 1002
First of all both QT and SL are a bit overrated IMO.

QT racist tho? I dont think so. He's always been a kinda shock value guy. Its kinda like when eminem was labelled racist. I dont really buy that.

Spike got reason to be heated. You can not tell someone what to like or not like. He got some kinda ''history'' with Q. Thats their business.

I still have not seen skyfall or the hobbit so I have no plans of seeing Django till I watch those.

He got game and Inside Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any QT movie IMO.

Sidenote....I wonder how Rza feels about all this.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy