Spike Lee Slams Django Unchained: "I'm Not Gonna See It"

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 UrbanEnterprise said:
I do feel Tarantino takes jabs at the black race on purpose at times

 LicensedLegend said:
Do you feel the same when black comedians get up on stage and take jabs at white people?
of course he doesnt, hypocrisy runs deep in boxden especially when its race related
 5 years ago '04        #22
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Motion said:
this is coming from the guy that made "Bamboozled"


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




Spike does a movie filled with characters in black face but yet somehow Django is disrespectful to his ancestors?

and he hasn't even seen the damn movie
did your dumbass even see bamboozled
 5 years ago '04        #23
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Jacc Blacc said:
of course he doesnt, hypocrisy runs deep in boxden especially when its race related
fu*k outta here we already know youre a bigot
 5 years ago '04        #24
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
 Motion said:
this is coming from the guy that made "Bamboozled"


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




Spike does a movie filled with characters in black face but yet somehow Django is disrespectful to his ancestors?

and he hasn't even seen the damn movie
hmm, i guess i didn't see the version you saw.. but ok. i don't think you even saw the version you think you saw.. i think you talking out your a.ss about this movie as they weren't walking around in black face it was a point, well suppose to be one it was a sattire
 5 years ago '05        #25
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Motion said:
this is coming from the guy that made "Bamboozled"


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




Spike does a movie filled with characters in black face but yet somehow Django is disrespectful to his ancestors?

and he hasn't even seen the damn movie
Have you seen Bamboozled because like another poster said you are completely missing the point.
 12-22-2012, 01:38 PM         #26
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is someone going to explain what the fu*k bamboozled was about or are people just going to keep saying "you misunderstood it.....but i'm not gonna explain it"
 5 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 MosDefinition said:
fu*k outta here we already know youre a bigot
a racist calling me a bigot
 12-22-2012, 02:23 PM         #28
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
is someone going to explain what the fu*k bamboozled was about or are people just going to keep saying "you misunderstood it.....but i'm not gonna explain it"
Seriously, if someone has to explain that movie to you then you clearly missed the point & probably had no business watching the sh*t to begin with.
2012 & sh*t STILL needs to be "explained" to white people about race.
If you peeped the sh*t cause you heard Canibus was in the movie we completely understand.
 5 years ago '04        #29
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Spike Lee's been hating/jealous of QT for a while now. Even Sam Jackson told Spike to shut the fu*k up basically.

And at the irony of Spike telling people he's not gonna see this movie. First of all, you know he is, just so he can bi*ch about it. And secondly, he needs to worry about people seeing his movies.

Fact: Spike Lee is one of the most disappointing and overrated directors today.
 12-22-2012, 02:29 PM         #30
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Seriously, if someone has to explain that movie to you then you clearly missed the point & probably had no business watching the sh*t to begin with.
2012 & sh*t STILL needs to be "explained" to white people about race.
If you peeped the sh*t cause you heard Canibus was in the movie we completely understand.
I never saw the movie dumbass hence WHY I'm asking what the fu*k it was about since there's two different views on it in this thread yet no one is saying anything other than "how did you not get the point"

seriously
 5 years ago '12        #31
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Quentin da Gawd, fu*k that bi*ch a.ss Knicks fan

This movie is gonna be soooo fu*king ridiculous, my body aint ready

 12-22-2012, 02:39 PM         #32
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
I never saw the movie dumbass hence WHY I'm asking what the fu*k it was about since there's two different views on it in this thread yet no one is saying anything other than "how did you not get the point"

seriously
So why don't you watch the movie? Namecalling and smileys and all this sh*t for what? Look it up, see whats its about, watch it, and decide for yourself how you feel about it. All hostile and upset cause someone wont write you a review.
 12-22-2012, 02:46 PM         #33
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
So why don't you watch the movie? Namecalling and smileys and all this sh*t for what? Look it up, see whats its about, watch it, and decide for yourself how you feel about it. All hostile and upset cause someone wont write you a movie review.
So after your first a.ssumption failed and tried to stereotype me you try to say I'm upset cause someone won't post a review

I'm just wondering why there's so much confusion over what the point of it was since clearly there's a discrepancy over the interpretation. I mean basic comprehension could see that's what I was getting at
 12-22-2012, 02:49 PM         #34
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
So after your first a.ssumption failed and tried to stereotype me you try to say I'm upset cause someone won't post a review

I'm just wondering why there's so much confusion over what the point of it was since clearly there's a discrepancy over the interpretation. I mean basic comprehension could see that's what I was getting at
If that's how you feel.


Anyway...

Good talk. I'll pm you a link you really wanna get to the root of all this "confusion."
 5 years ago '04        #35
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
shut up and make another bank robbery film
 12-22-2012, 03:06 PM         #36
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spike lee been a pus*y, even clint told his a.ss to sit the fu*k down.
 5 years ago '05        #37
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$4,308 | Props total: 2768 2768
 izzy2024 said:
Fact: Spike Lee is one of the most disappointing and overrated directors today.
I read 'legendary film maker...' and was like

Of course he's made a couple of good movies, but legendary? Nah...
 5 years ago '04        #38
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Jacc Blacc said:
a racist calling me a bigot
please show any example at any point ever in my 8 years on this site of any hint of bigotry youd be looking forever because there isnt any i can point to sh*t youve typed in the last week

youve toned it down from years ago but a leopard dont change its spot bigot
 5 years ago '07        #39
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
avatar space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69893 69893
 Cheeze said:




this is one of the most anticipated movies of the year, not to mention it's tarantino with an all star cast and is coming out xmas day which is a tuesday so how is it gonna flop if it's got the whole week basically for people to see it



yeah it has the whole week, but who for sure said they will see it?

wait til the numbers, fu*k anticipation.
 5 years ago '07        #40
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 732 732
Like the world couldnt have done without Bamboozled...

Aint nobody watched that sh*t.

Spike Lee is not the spokesperson for black folk worldwide.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy