Spike Lee Slams Django Unchained: "I'm Not Gonna See It"

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #341
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 nightmare said:
so basically because you personally like QT, hes racist.

i know you didnt say that verbatim, but thats how it comes off.

and like i said, i dont care how many QT you claim to have seen, if you havent seen THIS movie, then you strong opinion on THIS movie is void.
when the fu*k did i call him a racist i dont even need to respond to any of the rest of the nonsense you typed

based upon what they the people who want me to buy a ticket to see this movie have presented so far from the shucking and jiving interviews from jaime to the wiggeresque interview from tarintino and judging by his past work i have formed an opinion about whether they will get my money

his take on wwII was laughably bad so what would make me think he could do better with this
 5 years ago '08        #342
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 nightmare said:
so basically because you personally like QT, hes racist.

i know you didnt say that verbatim, but thats how it comes off.

and like i said, i dont care how many QT you claim to have seen, if you havent seen THIS movie, then you strong opinion on THIS movie is void.
 MosDefinition said:
when the fu*k did i call him a racist i dont even need to respond to any of the rest of the nonsense you typed

based upon what they the people who want me to buy a ticket to see this movie have presented so far from the shucking and jiving interviews from jaime to the wiggeresque interview from tarintino and judging by his past work i have formed an opinion about whether they will get my money

his take on wwII was laughably bad so what would make me think he could do better with this
 5 years ago '06        #343
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 MosDefinition said:

well my fault if i lumped you up with the rest of the people in this thread, who actually were saying sh*t like i INDIRECTLY accused you of saying.

if you simply dont like QT movies, then its whatever

Last edited by nightmare; 12-25-2012 at 09:18 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #344
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
alot of times people read with their emotions, instead of their eyes

he just a little overly defensive thats all, but he didnt say anything brazenly retarded like the others in this thread, so im gonna drop it as far as hes concerned
 5 years ago '04        #345
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,038 | Props total: 1270 1270
sh*t is in the running for movie of the year!!
 5 years ago '10        #346
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ShaDoW1 said:
sh*t is in the running for movie of the year!!
This thread about to become a spoiler trap

[pic - click to view]

12-25-2012, 10:44 PM         #347
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
Did you have the same thoughts about Inglorious Bastards? I mean Jews k!lling Germans in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust sounds awfully familiar to a black man k!lling slave-owners during slavery.

Or was that ok because it wasn't about our ancestors?

I know the plantation my people were slaves on, I can visit it today if I want to, and I have no issue with this movie at all. Judge me all you want but I take it at face value, it's just a movie.

I also understand that white people all over the country call us n*ggas and ******s when we're not around so when QT puts it in his movies, I just take it as another realistic view of life.
still no replies

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #348
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Cheeze said:
still no replies

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #349
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
Saw it today, it really was a great film. The N-word was there but not any more noticable then on a rap album. I set next to a red neck looking white guy and his family who were kind enough to give me and my girl the best seats in the theatre (back row dead middle) by moving down a seat. The movie is 2:45. Min but your in it the entire time. There are some funny a.ss scenes and some serious scenes but overall I think QT out did himself. I usually like his movies for the technical shots and the dialogue but this was a great story 100%. Not much by way of technical sh*t and the dialogue was great but didnt hit me like pulp fiction. The story was just 100 % good and Sam Jackson show why he's one of the beat actors working today.
 5 years ago '10        #350
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 nightmare said:
yea there are plenty of black people who think the way spike lee, but know for a fact:

1. not all blacks agree or "have" to agree with him

2. alot of blacks (and bx people in general) in this thread are parrots

3. and im not white, and the fact that you a.ssumed that, shows how general your thinking is
no where in my post did I a.ssume that you were white? If you felt that I thought you're white would does that tell you.
 5 years ago '10        #351
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Cheeze said:
still no replies

[pic - click to view]

You ever met a black jew with slaves as ancestors?
Me neither the plight of the jews and that of negroes are totally opposite. Try again?
 5 years ago '06        #352
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
All i gotta say is spike is really missing out
 12-26-2012, 01:20 AM         #353
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just came from seeing this movie and i loved it. it didnt seem disrespectful at all, it is realistic to the time frame the movie is based on.

great movie...

samuel l jackson stole the movie i swear
 5 years ago '04        #354
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Just got back from a late showing... Great movie, but man they said n*gga alot it was nuts... I wish someone would count how many times im just curious...
 5 years ago '06        #355
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
fu*k Spike Lee this was the movie of the year.

Django Unchained>Spike's career.
 12-26-2012, 03:00 AM         #356
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

Me neither the plight of the jews and that of negroes are totally opposite. Try again?
wow you completely didn't comprehend what that guy was getting at

try understanding again
 5 years ago '06        #357
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
no where in my post did I a.ssume that you were white? If you felt that I thought you're white would does that tell you.
you responded to my post with white people should STFU and worry about meth addiction, mass shootings...........

BluCupShawty said:

i actually have met black jews, so calm down
 5 years ago '08        #358
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 BluCupShawty said:

n*gga, what the fu*k are you talking about?
 12-26-2012, 08:32 AM         #359
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
so after all this hoopla, did anybody actually see the damn movie cause imma need some actual reviews instead of a.ssumed sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #360
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Russ369 said:
Just got back from a late showing... Great movie, but man they said n*gga alot it was nuts... I wish someone would count how many times im just curious...
Well that was just a very accurate depiction of the south. How are you going to sit through dogs ripping slaves apart, mandingo f!ghting, whippings, KKK rallys, forced s3x etc and complain about a word

Movie of the year. Spike is looking like a real dumbass now. Tarantino did a great job depicting the brutality of slavery and in fact made southern white slave owners look like the dumb unintelligent inbreeding hicks that they were.

I highly recommend this to anyone White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Eskimo, whatever. Movie of the year candidate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy