Spike Lee Slams Django Unchained: "I'm Not Gonna See It"

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #341
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 nightmare said:
so basically because you personally like QT, hes racist.

i know you didnt say that verbatim, but thats how it comes off.

and like i said, i dont care how many QT you claim to have seen, if you havent seen THIS movie, then you strong opinion on THIS movie is void.
 MosDefinition said:
when the fu*k did i call him a racist i dont even need to respond to any of the rest of the nonsense you typed

based upon what they the people who want me to buy a ticket to see this movie have presented so far from the shucking and jiving interviews from jaime to the wiggeresque interview from tarintino and judging by his past work i have formed an opinion about whether they will get my money

his take on wwII was laughably bad so what would make me think he could do better with this
 5 years ago '06        #342
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 MosDefinition said:
when the fu*k did i call him a racist i dont even need to respond to any of the rest of the nonsense you typed

based upon what they the people who want me to buy a ticket to see this movie have presented so far from the shucking and jiving interviews from jaime to the wiggeresque interview from tarintino and judging by his past work i have formed an opinion about whether they will get my money

his take on wwII was laughably bad so what would make me think he could do better with this
well my fault if i lumped you up with the rest of the people in this thread, who actually were saying sh*t like i INDIRECTLY accused you of saying.

if you simply dont like QT movies, then its whatever

Last edited by nightmare; 12-25-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #343
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
alot of times people read with their emotions, instead of their eyes

he just a little overly defensive thats all, but he didnt say anything brazenly retarded like the others in this thread, so im gonna drop it as far as hes concerned
 5 years ago '04        #344
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,098 | Props total: 1540 1540
sh*t is in the running for movie of the year!!
 5 years ago '10        #345
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 ShaDoW1 said:
sh*t is in the running for movie of the year!!
This thread about to become a spoiler trap

[pic - click to view]

12-25-2012, 09:44 PM         #346
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
Did you have the same thoughts about Inglorious Bastards? I mean Jews k!lling Germans in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust sounds awfully familiar to a black man k!lling slave-owners during slavery.

Or was that ok because it wasn't about our ancestors?

I know the plantation my people were slaves on, I can visit it today if I want to, and I have no issue with this movie at all. Judge me all you want but I take it at face value, it's just a movie.

I also understand that white people all over the country call us n*ggas and ******s when we're not around so when QT puts it in his movies, I just take it as another realistic view of life.
still no replies

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #347
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Cheeze said:
still no replies

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #348
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 5546 5546
Saw it today, it really was a great film. The N-word was there but not any more noticable then on a rap album. I set next to a red neck looking white guy and his family who were kind enough to give me and my girl the best seats in the theatre (back row dead middle) by moving down a seat. The movie is 2:45. Min but your in it the entire time. There are some funny a.ss scenes and some serious scenes but overall I think QT out did himself. I usually like his movies for the technical shots and the dialogue but this was a great story 100%. Not much by way of technical sh*t and the dialogue was great but didnt hit me like pulp fiction. The story was just 100 % good and Sam Jackson show why he's one of the beat actors working today.
 5 years ago '10        #349
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 nightmare said:
yea there are plenty of black people who think the way spike lee, but know for a fact:

1. not all blacks agree or "have" to agree with him

2. alot of blacks (and bx people in general) in this thread are parrots

3. and im not white, and the fact that you a.ssumed that, shows how general your thinking is
no where in my post did I a.ssume that you were white? If you felt that I thought you're white would does that tell you.
 5 years ago '10        #350
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Cheeze said:
still no replies

[pic - click to view]

You ever met a black jew with slaves as ancestors?
Me neither the plight of the jews and that of negroes are totally opposite. Try again?
 5 years ago '06        #351
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,554 | Props total: 980 980
All i gotta say is spike is really missing out
 12-26-2012, 12:20 AM         #352
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just came from seeing this movie and i loved it. it didnt seem disrespectful at all, it is realistic to the time frame the movie is based on.

great movie...

samuel l jackson stole the movie i swear
 5 years ago '04        #353
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
Just got back from a late showing... Great movie, but man they said n*gga alot it was nuts... I wish someone would count how many times im just curious...
 5 years ago '06        #354
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 3025 3025
fu*k Spike Lee this was the movie of the year.

Django Unchained>Spike's career.
 12-26-2012, 02:00 AM         #355
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:

Me neither the plight of the jews and that of negroes are totally opposite. Try again?
wow you completely didn't comprehend what that guy was getting at

try understanding again
 5 years ago '06        #356
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
no where in my post did I a.ssume that you were white? If you felt that I thought you're white would does that tell you.
you responded to my post with white people should STFU and worry about meth addiction, mass shootings...........

BluCupShawty said:

i actually have met black jews, so calm down
 5 years ago '08        #357
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 BluCupShawty said:

n*gga, what the fu*k are you talking about?
 12-26-2012, 07:32 AM         #358
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
so after all this hoopla, did anybody actually see the damn movie cause imma need some actual reviews instead of a.ssumed sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #359
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,554 | Props total: 980 980
 Russ369 said:
Just got back from a late showing... Great movie, but man they said n*gga alot it was nuts... I wish someone would count how many times im just curious...
Well that was just a very accurate depiction of the south. How are you going to sit through dogs ripping slaves apart, mandingo f!ghting, whippings, KKK rallys, forced s3x etc and complain about a word

Movie of the year. Spike is looking like a real dumbass now. Tarantino did a great job depicting the brutality of slavery and in fact made southern white slave owners look like the dumb unintelligent inbreeding hicks that they were.

I highly recommend this to anyone White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Eskimo, whatever. Movie of the year candidate.
 12-26-2012, 09:25 AM         #360
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
fu*k Spike Lee this was the movie of the year.

Django Unchained>Spike's career.
But if Spike did a movie that was an accurate depiction of slavery featuring a real slave who k!lled slave masters and tried to lead other slaves to freedom and the severe repercussions of those acts you WOULDNT have seen it.

My cousin in Newark told me he went to see it with his partners at the Magic Johnson joint in Harlem. Said most white people he seen in one spot that werent police.

said the movie was straight though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy