most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #301
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Trelli3Matrix said:
this is coming from the same nicca who put that fake zimmerman address on twitter and got that lil couple's house visited by 100s of people?? really?? get the fck outta here spike lee. after that, there aint sht you can say that can justify anything right/wrong. thats like me k!llin a person, then gettin mad at someone for slappin someone else. fck u spike!
damn yo, i forgot this guy did that? his credibility is definitely under the bus
 5 years ago '08        #302
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
Ya'll really think its as simple as Spike hating a film just because its a white one? they need to stop letting dimwits use the internet. A black character k!lls off white characters and thats a good reason to see it? Hollywood likes to make feel good movies for blacks to feel on top about. Jamie k!lling white folk only masks all of the underlying racism they're mindfu*king you coons with. I bet this movie deepens already incorrect stereotypes... fu*k QT and this film

Last edited by Chia-Like; 12-24-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #303
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 Chia-Like said:
Ya'll really think its as simple as Spike hating a film just because its a white one? they need to stop letting dimwits use the internet. A black character k!lls off white characters and thats a good reason to see it? Hollywood likes to make feel good movies for black to feel they on top about. Jamie k!lling white folk only masks all of the underlying racism they're mindfu*king you coons with. I bet this movie deepens already incorrect stereotypes... fu*k QT and this film
People are so sensitive. It's a fu*king movie get over it.
 5 years ago '08        #304
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
 SlickJ101 said:
People are so sensitive. It's a fu*king movie get over it.
some of these dudes disrespecting my man spike. Had to get his back #knickstape
 5 years ago '08        #305
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Chia-Like said:
some of these dudes disrespecting my man spike. Had to get his back #knickstape
He should stop doing stupid sh*t then.
 5 years ago '11        #306
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Spike is a legend off his past work, but he hasn't done anything good in years. & QT is a little out there when it comes to the n word. But QT offends every race so I dont take it personally.
 5 years ago '10        #307
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Not trying to detach anything, anyone who can't see that the struggle today isn't connected to slavery is an idiot (which is why people saying blacks should get over slavery is stupid).

But the struggle now isn't comparable to what it was then, so don't even try to act like it is. And you putting what you go through in the same sentence as what they had to go through is flat out disrespectful.

not making any sense with that typical white logic. please stfu
 12-25-2012, 12:25 AM         #308
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spike Lee was co-signed from THE GODFATHER OG OF BLACK MOVIES, ALEX HALEY

[video - click to view]

ALEX HALEY was a GOOD FRIEND of MALCOLM X, HALEY WAS DAT DUDE, A PIMP, SMART n*gga, WHITE FOLKS' WORST NIGHTMARE LMAO , helped write Malcolm's book, the book Spike based his Malcolm movie on

[video - click to view]

So Spike can say what he wants about Black movies

Last edited by twt88; 12-25-2012 at 12:29 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #309
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 twt88 said:
Spike Lee was co-signed from THE GODFATHER OG OF BLACK MOVIES, ALEX HALEY

ALEX HALEY was a GOOD FRIEND of MALCOLM X, HALEY WAS DAT DUDE, A PIMP, SMART n*gga, WHITE FOLKS' WORST NIGHTMARE LMAO , helped write Malcolm's book, the book Spike based his Malcolm movie on

So Spike can say what he wants about Black movies

RIP 2 Alex Haley
 12-25-2012, 01:12 AM         #310
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But she WILL SEE THE MOVIE LMAO

Her FINE s3xY a.ss probably got A LOT of cabins now too LMAO, since sHe had one before Eminem put her on.

Eminem should take her to the movie, then take her back to her cabin and strip the cabin to slave status then fu*k THE sh*t OUT OF HER MANDINGO RUFF NECK STYLE LMAO

Eminem hung around n*ggasa long time LOL, so he know what we talking about with Mandingo WARRIOR stuff LOL

Eminem prolly watchin Roots with Skylar now.......

[pic - click to view]

SHOUTS TO BET FOR MAKING CHRISTMAS A fu*kING GREAT ONE THIS YEAR LOL!!!
 5 years ago '07        #311
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 Chia-Like said:
Ya'll really think its as simple as Spike hating a film just because its a white one? they need to stop letting dimwits use the internet. A black character k!lls off white characters and thats a good reason to see it? Hollywood likes to make feel good movies for blacks to feel on top about. Jamie k!lling white folk only masks all of the underlying racism they're mindfu*king you coons with. I bet this movie deepens already incorrect stereotypes... fu*k QT and this film
this right here.

alotta these numbnutz dont understand tha psychology of white people like tarantino.they like to skirt tha lines of racism.they cant say n1gger out loud,so they do it behind a camera and label it as art,then act like an innocent director when somebody black calls him on it
 12-25-2012, 01:38 AM         #312
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
RIP 2 Alex Haley
AND to that Gambia talking African Kunta Kinte for not letting y'all f*g bi*ch take his CULTURE from him and told his kids all the way down to Alex Haley and his kids Lydia,William, and Cynthia

the story of their PROUD AFRICAN ANCESTOR WHO'S STORY AND SPIRIT AMONG OTHER AFRICAN THINGS LOL ARE LIVE TODAY

[pic - click to view]

GOTTA THANK AFRICAN FATHERS FOR GIVING A n*gga A MANDINGO WARRIOR TO SMITE FINE WOMEN WITH

Last edited by twt88; 12-25-2012 at 01:59 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #313
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 vikvon said:
I like Spike but he needs to just fall back on this one. Stop being bated by reporters cause they know you are going to talk negatively about it rather than say "no comment" and keep it moving.

As for the movie I'm not offended because we all know Tarentino is not original and his movies are all homages to sh*t that has been made before. Django has been made plenty of times especially by Fred Williamson. Go watch The Legend of ****** Charlie, The Soul of ****** Charlie and Boss ****** and you will see where Tarentino's inspiration came from.

boss nigg*r tho
nigg*r charlie

yea im mad now

white people in here

5 years ago '06        #314
space
space
 Chia-Like said:
so basically, no matter what a movie is a about, people are going to find a way to be racially outraged

you cant win, if the movie was the other way around people would be even more mad, if it was in the middle, people would see its not ambitious enough, in done
 5 years ago '07        #315
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
damn, 18 pages? did Inglorious Basterds cause this much of an uproar with the Jewish community? Im going to see the movie regardless, QT never disappoints. And when the reviews come in I bet a lot of ya'll will be seeing it too.
 5 years ago '08        #316
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 nightmare said:
so basically, no matter what a movie is a about, people are going to find a way to be racially outraged

you cant win, if the movie was the other way around people would be even more mad, if it was in the middle, people would see its not ambitious enough, in done
Exactly. If there's any black characters and there's also white characters then you already know someone will be bi*ching about something.

All this before anybody's even seen it too fu*king babies.
 5 years ago '06        #317
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
this right here.

alotta these numbnutz dont understand tha psychology of white people like tarantino.they like to skirt tha lines of racism.they cant say n1gger out loud,so they do it behind a camera and label it as art,then act like an innocent director when somebody black calls him on it
not saying that this doesnt happen, because it does, but ya'll be making too many sweeping generalizations and paint everyone with the same brush

the irony is the same people who make sweeping generalizations, are the ones who are outraged by generalizations against them
 5 years ago '06        #318
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Exactly. If there's any black characters and there's also white characters then you already know someone will be bi*ching about something.

All this before anybody's even seen it too fu*king babies.
exactly, if black people are in a movie, it has to be about something

but according to these nutjobs

black k!lls white = bad, they are masking racism

white k!lls black = bad, they are promoting white supremacy

all black cast = bad, they are patronizing blacks

all white cast = bad, where are the blacks?

diverse cast = bad, they are pretending racism doesnt exist

at this point, if everything about society is that bad, just commit suicide, whats the point of living if everything in life, good of bad disgusts

n*ggas always find a reason to complain, just enjoy some goddamn entertainment for once in your life

honestly though, the real thing is that most of these dudes are just trying to show out on the internet, half the n*ggas talking sh*t, are going to watch it anyway and enjoy it. dudes always complain about racism but dont want to let sh*t go, so that come on the internet to vent
 5 years ago '08        #319
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
^^^ On point.

I wonder if most of these dudes would even be bi*ching about it if they didn't hear Spike whining first.

They gotta parrot someone.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 12-25-2012 at 12:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #320
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
^^^ On point.

I wonder if most of these dudes would even be bi*ching about it if they didn't hear Spike whining first.
they wouldnt, they are only jumping on the bandwagon, if Spike Lee didnt say sh*t, they would go on as normal and even have given a second thought to the fu*kin movie, and like i said, half these n*ggas gonna watch it regardless

the funny thing is n*ggas who trashing QT without having seen the movie, on the auspices of black empowerment, will defend sh*t like Chief Keef and the ignorance he promotes in the black community to the death

fu*kin hypocrites
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy