Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-23-2012, 07:50 PM         #261
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
Pretty much why Spike Lee is mad, once he loses the monopoly on black history movies he becomes obsolete, and he knows this.
n*gga what? Thats your theory?..........so he is not intelligent enough to equate that this movie is not in line with his beliefs of how that particular era should be portrayed?

And this is not black history.............its a fictional story........which has yet to be proven to be good or not.......but regardless of its outcome, it is a fictional story.....and should be treated as such.............
 12-23-2012, 07:50 PM         #262
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
so you don't attempt to be condescending,it just comes natural apparently

yall some jackasses for real
Pretty much............
 5 years ago '04        #263
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 NvrCMyNut said:
Pretty much why Spike Lee is mad, once he loses the monopoly on black history movies he becomes obsolete, and he knows this.
this isnt a black history movie its some piece of sh*t fiction about peoples real pain

he could have made a real movie about the haitian revolution or nat turner but instead he made this bullsh*t which is going to appeal to the dim witted of society

go and listen to his interview on foxxhole radio with jamie foxx then come back and tell me you want to watch this bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #264
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
He's known for shooting off his mouth and putting his nose where it doesn't belong. I remember he went at clint eastwood a while back and spike just ended up looking like a moron when he realized that he didn't know what he was talking about. Tell that little midget to take his buddy holly sunglasses and gtfoh
 12-23-2012, 11:38 PM         #265
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"This film may someday become a rite of passage for young black males"
 5 years ago '08        #266
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23335 23335
 Niruggg said:
who said that?
 12-23-2012, 11:53 PM         #267
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so white people can tell a black man that he has to enjoy watching a movie where black men,women and children are treated sub-human

i am sure our ancestors would feel no disrespect from this film

98%
 5 years ago '04        #268
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 Soda Pop said:
Fact meaning you did a scientific study or fact meaning you feel that way and your unable to define opinion?

IMO Spike like is maybe the most important film director of his generation. He rejuvenated energy in black cinema and carved out a new way for blacks to be depicted in film. Before Spike Lee there was blaxplotation era films but Spike ushered in that youthful urban energy of the hip-hop into his films.

No, Spike Lee sucks.

3 good movies and he's been doing it since 1989. Yeah maybe he ushered in a youthful urban energy, but then he went on to suck for pretty much the rest of his career minus Malcolm X (100% bc of Denzel) and Inside Man. He's gotten to make all the movies he's wanted to make and he still has a terrible filmography, so what does that tell you?

He's garbage. And I'm a Knicks fan. Plus he bi*ches all the time about stupid sh*t like this. Are any black people seriously offended by this film? Like for real?
 12-24-2012, 12:18 AM         #269
ScarlosSantana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spike seems to have some serious p*nis envy whenever Tarantino comes up.

I mean, yeah, Tarantino throws an occasional line in his movies that are borderline controversial but not really since it's how I can imagine those people talking anyways.
 5 years ago '04        #270
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2890 2890
Mookie knows he got a bootleg or two on deck....
 5 years ago '12        #271
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Motion said:
this is coming from the guy that made "Bamboozled"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Spike does a movie filled with characters in black face but yet somehow Django is disrespectful to his ancestors?

and he hasn't even seen the damn movie
 5 years ago '04        #272
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,776 | Props total: 23477 23477
I'm with spike lee, I never seen roots in my life,tried to watch it on bet this past week and turned that sh*t off.. fu*k all that I bet all racist and lowkey racist white ppl own that sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #273
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 ManWithoutFear! said:
We have different tastes then (which isnt a big deal).
I didn't find that movie boring at all (especially watching at the flix). Visuals were off the meat!
Maybe if they were in dog f!ghts flying 747s or hot air balloons I'd look at it as being a snooze fest.

To each is own

And a bless in the sky
 5 years ago '06        #274
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 1821 1821
Don't worry Spike wont lose his MONOPOLY over black history films(that are accurate)...
That's safe, Hollywood ain't even trying to fund those type of movies...but when you take the QT route they'll break bread cuz they love to see the monkey dance...

Btw IMO only a simpleton could believe that Spike's critcism and refusal to see this movie is out of envy, like Spike aint black and this movie ain't a exploitation flim of slavery
 12-24-2012, 02:03 AM         #275
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:

ONLY A MORON WOULD MAKE THIS COMMENT. NO, LET ME ELABORATE, ONLY A MORON WOULD THINK SPIKE LEE HAS A MONOPOLY ON BLACK HISTORICALLY ACCURATE FILMS (WHICH DJANGO IS NOT), WAIT LET ME GO FURTHER ONLY A MORON WOULD THINK, ANY ONE PERSON COULD MONOPOLIZE BLACK HISTORY...THAT STATEMENT SHOWS, THAT YOU HAVE NO COMPREHENSION OF HOW VAST BLACK HISTORY IS.

PLEASE BE SEATED.
 12-24-2012, 02:25 AM         #276
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niruggg said:
 Arson said:
who said that?
Quentin Tarantino

[pic - click to view]

12-24-2012, 02:52 AM         #277
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
16th page
 5 years ago '10        #278
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Cant wait to see this movie though.

Quentin Tarantino don't make wack sh*t.

Spike Lee a salty fu*k n*gga.

He mad that every time Tarantino gets into the director seat, the world takes notice.

Meanwhile, nobody has given a fu*k about a Spike Lee Joint since "Inside Man" (in 2006)

"Red Hook Summer" just did peanuts at the box office

"Miracle at St. Anna" lost like 39 million dollars.

Meanwhile Tarantino has never flopped and always delivers. Thats why Spike always gives a fu*k about what Quentin is doing but its NEVER been the other way around.
 5 years ago '06        #279
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Soda Pop said:
No they wouldn't they would say there's not market out there for a film with a majority black cast like they said about red tails. Like the one QT is putting out on Christmas day, like the one think like a man that did 100mil. Please, there's no end to the games played in hollyweird, they will put out what they want shown not what the audience demands. You think about that.
red tails wasnt getting the support i could have gotten from the black community, meanwhile, blacks will flock to see a tyler perry joint
 5 years ago '06        #280
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Adwerdz said:
I'm with spike lee, I never seen roots in my life,tried to watch it on bet this past week and turned that sh*t off.. fu*k all that I bet all racist and lowkey racist white ppl own that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago