Spike Lee Slams Django Unchained: "I'm Not Gonna See It"

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 S0ap said:
a movie about a black slave's journey to becoming free in which he must k!ll slave owners is disrespectful to black ancestors. hmmmm go figure.
Spike Lee is a bi*ch, period.
 5 years ago '10        #242
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 BluCupShawty said:
I kind of feel him on that, the word ****** is gonna be said A LOT too. sh*t might make me cringe.

I was tripped out when he was on jay leno last week with a dada vest/sweater on

@ the white comments on this subject talkin sh*t about how Spike feels.

Games Addict said:
lol @ movie that pisses off Spike Lee? Now I know I'm watching Django... It sure as sh*t wasn't even on my radar until now..
#lies

[Trini Yute] said:
lol white people stay trynna tell black people how they should feel about slavery smh
Im lol'n at white folks in their feelings in a thread like this. Guess their tired of slavery and it's evil being brought up.
 5 years ago '12        #243
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 [Trini Yute] said:
lol white people stay trynna tell black people how they should feel about slavery smh
they all up in this thread
 5 years ago '11        #244
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Dos-effect said:
My estimated huh? .....So you insinuated that I was a stock boy.........then I drop my income and now I'm feeble minded........just admit it bi*ch.......you caught feelings........whats crazy is 40,000 actually is kinda low end so its really nothing to brag about................but n*gga if you are intimidated by $40,000 a year.......then its you who is the broke one not me...................................."Dont look like a moron while you call someone else a moron son, tighten up"..........take your own advice bruh.....
youre mad as fu*k right now. This is probably what you look like when you reply to my posts

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 12-23-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #245
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Dos-effect said:
I don't give a rats a.ss about punctuation or grammar.......in most cases it has nothing to do with education or intelligence............

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #246
GST 
space
space
$14,848 | Props total: 2424 2424
 ManWithoutFear! said:

I coulda swore that was what the sh*t was about also
thas what its about

it's a fairytale story about about a slave turned supernegro..throw in the white man ally to make it more believable

but you and i are idiots cuz we know better

or so some these 'other' folks in here would try to have you believe
 5 years ago '05        #247
GST 
space
space
@ any of you morons that compared this movie to do the right thing...dumbest shyt said in this thread
 5 years ago '08        #248
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 GST said:
@ any of you morons that compared this movie to do the right thing...dumbest shyt said in this thread
at you for comparing anything to a movie nobody's seen you dumb bastard.
 12-23-2012, 05:52 PM         #249
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
 SlickJ101 said:
 5 years ago '08        #250
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 SlickJ101 said:
You keep saying this sh*t, but you fail to realize that you look just as dumb for defending a movie that nobody (including yourself) has seen. It works both ways.
 5 years ago '05        #251
GST 
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

hahahaaa :youmad:

and stupid

esp for thinking that others are as dumb as you

django is about a fantasy

go fuk yourself
 5 years ago '08        #252
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 [Trini Yute] said:
You keep saying this sh*t, but you fail to realize that you look just as dumb for defending a movie that nobody (including yourself) has seen. It works both ways.
lol Not to anyone w a brain who can grasp what me and other people are saying. Yourself excluded.
 5 years ago '08        #253
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 GST said:
hahahaaa :youmad:

and stupid

esp for thinking that others are as dumb as you

django is about a fantasy

go fuk yourself
 5 years ago '08        #254
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Not to anyone w a brain who can grasp what me and other people are saying. Yourself excluded.
Sure.
 5 years ago '05        #255
GST 
space
space
i guess we can compare action jackson to spike lee movies too then

yall some idiots

SlickJ101 said:

if you wanna class yourself with other fools then so be it

Last edited by GST; 12-23-2012 at 07:40 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #256
GST 
space
space
they tell us what the movie is about

but according to yall,we never seen the movie,so we don't know what it's about

stfu

[Trini Yute] said:
Sure.

they not makin any sense

by his logic,no matter how many times i look thru a window and see that it's raining,i won't actually know if it's raining or not til i go outside

Last edited by GST; 12-23-2012 at 07:05 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #257
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Windy said:
I thought i was the only person who noticed all of qts movies randomly have the n word in them

sh*t makes me uneasy, i dont really like any of his sh*t besides pulp fiction tho and that dead n word storage scene was stupid as hell
I feel like you & 90% of the people don't understand exploitation movies and what his movies were influenced by.

Honestly bunch of politically correct pussies in here.

Windy said:
Good for you, i already seen your picture so I know why you gonna enjoy it

i aint tryn to see no rendition of some fictional slave romance bullsh*t.

all the white ppl can get a feel good vibe about some historically incorrect bullsh*t, if you gonna make a slave movie make some real sh*t. not this bullsh*t
Go watch the hallmark channel or something jesus christ. So scared of taboo topics. I go to movies to be entertained. I'll watch a documentary or read a book if I want 100% factual sh*t without any imagination. And if you think this will change anybodies minds about slavery all that says is how easily influenced by movies you must of been.

Imagin3 said:
i mean tarantino a lil d!ck white boy with a foot fetish so fu*k himmm

but his movies always have dope casts and theyre the ones that make the sh*t

the writing has never been insane to me, but tarantino has GOAT actor line ups in his sh*t tho
you know how many sh*t movies those cast members have been in? Tarantino movies are amazingly imaginative and original. fu*k out of here thinking some decent actors make his movies, they aren't some boring dramas.

Last edited by thehammer; 12-23-2012 at 07:39 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #258
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776 OP
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3102 3102
 12-23-2012, 07:45 PM         #259
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
Goddamn n*gga, stop trying to come off as "superior" and smart, by being condescending. It's fu*king box den for Christ's sake, not your senior thesis. If there's one place on the internet where we can be informal, it's here.

If you really feel the need to flaunt your supposed intelligence on a fu*king hip hop forum on the internet, which you constantly attempt to do with your weird a.ss never-ending paragraphs full of ellipses, your d!ck must be small as a fun size twix bar. Oh, and you're racist
Cant help the fact I have a lot to say and I can type really fast.........plus that's why most people come to this site is because of the deep conversations........if you want some picture book bullsh*t take your a.ss to the knowledge corner .....................and I never claimed to be superior nor am I attempting to be condescending........I just think differently then alot of the people on the board..........but thank you for saying I "flaunt" my intelligence my n*gga...........that would be you admitting that you believe that I have a great deal of it..............and I dont talk about the size of my d!ck with dudes.........that sh*t is gay n*gga............not that there is anything wrong with being gay..........but sometimes gay n*gga's should not say gay sh*t........which is why Im going to ask you not to say gay sh*t........you get it?

................alright.......that last part was a little condescending...........
 5 years ago '05        #260
GST 
space
space
so you don't attempt to be condescending,it just comes natural apparently

yall some jackasses for real
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy