106 Park's Own Bow Wow Seems To Have Been Lying About His Financial Status To Avoid Child Support

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 TizOnly1 said:
I can't believe you guys have such a hard time believing Bow Wow is broke.

When was Bow Wow NOT getting fu*ked? You think he made money off of album sales, you're silly. JD pocketed all that, I can guarantee it.

Bow Wow was a child rapper who didn't write his own sh*t. I would be SHOCKED if he owns any publishing rights from when he was actually selling.

So what's left is show money and movie money. His show money, I'm sure, isn't a much as people would think. Again, I'm sure JD was eating off of that heavy... then Chris Stokes later when he would team up with B2K. We all know Chris Stokes is the worst of the worst when it comes to fu*king them kids...

So some show money.. and a little bit of movie money. Bow wasn't in *that* many movies.. and I'm sure his pay wasn't *that* high. A couple mil per movie I'm sure.Pay off the agents. Pay off the manager. Pay off the handlers.. and take care of a money-hungry momma... it's definitely not some huge stretch of the imagination for him to be broke now.

A COUPLE MIL per Movie???

I highly doubt he got a fraction of that. Low budget movies dont pay like that.

He is playing the part rocking a Starter Cap. Nothing wrong with it.....but not something Id picture him wearing....
 5 years ago '11        #42
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,949 | Props total: 2526 2526
 Zaosyn said:
Why can't he just take custody of his daughter and let his weed carrier raise it?
 5 years ago '10        #43
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
It's fine if it's to provide for the child but we all know that the mother will eat off of that. The system isn't fair. She's banking over what some make in a month just like many before her. Receipts for child items should have to be shown adding up to every last cent that he's coming off of or else the amount should be reduced.
 12-22-2012, 09:31 AM         #44
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he aint broke but that damn near 50k a year made him have to go find a job. its either that or sacrifice your own lifestyle.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
BET paying son $200K for 6 months? damn.
 12-22-2012, 10:48 AM         #46
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*ggas are naive as fu*k. It's definitely possible for Bow Wow to be "broke".

Stop believing all rappers have endless wealth. Bow Wow might still be 4'8", but he aint got that kid rapper gimmick to fall back on anymore.

He's defrauding child support for a reason. That income obviously isn't consistent right now.
 12-22-2012, 10:52 AM         #47
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10k in the bank? n*gga i almost got that, that sh*t cant be true
 5 years ago '04        #48
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
 TheseNutsBich said:
Bow Wow still got dough, he told me after I nutted in his lil punk a.ss mouth the other day.

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2012, 12:22 PM         #49
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
shes hitboys problem now
how u know?
 5 years ago '10        #50
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
I don't know who's in Bow Wow's pockets more....he child's mother or boxden
 5 years ago '05        #51
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Idc how much he makes, I'm all for taking care of the seeds as any real man should, but 3500 a month??? unless theres medical costs, etc due to an illness what kinda baby needs 3500 a month fam?
 5 years ago '05        #52
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
That n*gga cant rap for sh*t too
 5 years ago '04        #53
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
 LyricalSkyllz said:
Idc how much he makes, I'm all for taking care of the seeds as any real man should, but 3500 a month??? unless theres medical costs, etc due to an illness what kinda baby needs 3500 a month fam?
The percentage of income formula is used in about 17 jurisdictions. The amount of the child support obligation is calculated based on the income of the noncustodial parent, using a percentage based on the same considerations as in income shares. The award amount for one child is 17% of noncustodial parent gross income, 25% for two children, 29% for three children, 31% for four children, and 34% for five or more children. Both child care and medical costs are included in the basic award and so are not added separately. The calculation is independent of the income level of the custodial parent. However, this does not mean that the income of the custodial parent is not considered. The custodial parent is a.ssumed to spend as much or more on the child as the noncustodial parent; however, a payment is not calculated.
 5 years ago '06        #54
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DRockBSP said:
thats funny, i didnt know that was his baby mom.. i hit that.
pics or it didnt happen
 5 years ago '09        #55
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,821 | Props total: 66842 66842
so so def is like the bad boy records of the south
sign to either label and end up broke as a joke
 12-22-2012, 06:11 PM         #56
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Politricks said:
take care of your seed black men dude you have 1 imaging a n*gga who got 1 job and have 5 lol
To be far they tax these stars WAY too much for child support and the hood rat mommas live like the rich off of money that is supposed to be for the child. I don't blame these n*ggas for trying to dodge making their BMs live nice. I'm sure they show love to their kids
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy