106 Park's Own Bow Wow Seems To Have Been Lying About His Financial Status To Avoid Child Support

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
 Kjizzle03 said:
avoiding $3500 payments...can't be that serious
hell yeah that sh*t will keep increasing and it 3500 and other expenses
 5 years ago '04        #22
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 320 320
 Rashad69 said:
Yeah, if you read this and think he's "broke" then you are showing your age.
You mean I.Q.
 5 years ago '04        #23
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
bow wow got $$ couldnt nobody tell me different.

yo i happened to catch a bit of 106npark today. n*ggas got like 4 host on there. i watched a lil bit longer cuz it is this super thick female on that jawn. b00ty is amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. i know bow is smashing it
 5 years ago '04        #24
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 320 320
 tonystarks21 said:
lol bow wow is not broke he has been getting millions for the past 10 years+ he makes money from many different avenues n*ggas think their bow wow personal accountant acting like hes broke
As opposed to the ones that say he's rich
 5 years ago '10        #25
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 ChickzNKickz said:

BX accountants strike again..
 5 years ago '11        #26
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 377 377
 TheseNutsBich said:
Bow Wow still got dough, he told me after I nutted in his lil punk a.ss mouth the other day.
:ohhellnonas::truckerpaus e:
 5 years ago '11        #27
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 377 377
bow wow aint broke fools he obviously lied about his income so he could get his child support payments reduced its common sense why the fu*k you think he working at bet in the first place. the man got business ventures outside of music this shouldnt even be a discussion
 5 years ago '10        #28
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
will YMCMB step in to help this lil n*gga out?
 5 years ago '08        #29
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12262 12262
 cincityvet89 said:
bow wow aint broke fools he obviously lied about his income so he could get his child support payments reduced its common sense why the fu*k you think he working at bet in the first place. the man got business ventures outside of music this shouldnt even be a discussion
/thread

that n*gga trying to pull the ole okie doke on her a.ss only reason he working at BET is so he can keep his child support payments to a minimum now. If he had an album out or was touring heavy she'd be in them pockets so he say he broke...takes a lower paying job which in turns lowers his CSpayments.

bi*ch a.ss sh*t (playing his daughter) but I do understand cuz its more about the BM than his daughter.
 5 years ago '05        #30
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
Wait wait wait...they still showing 106? I thought they cancelled it after the last two hosts bounced this year...

Haven't watched that show in about 5 years.
 5 years ago '07        #31
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
man bow wow aint broke that n*gga is famous worldwide and has gotten money as a B-tier rapper for over a decade. remember his hits go back to 05-06 and beyond. I'm sure that n*gga is set for life. he just don't want the women to know cause if they do he will no longer be set for life.
 5 years ago '06        #32
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Soda Pop said:
You mean late 90's early 2000's but true he did wind up with a regular hoe after dating beyonce sister and Ciara at one point. As for the money the kid can act and should be further along in his craft but he wants to be hard lol. n*gga should have went the Will Smith route right after roll bounce.
...early 2000's?
 5 years ago '05        #33
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
man bow wow aint broke that n*gga is famous worldwide and has gotten money as a B-tier rapper for over a decade. remember his hits go back to 05-06 and beyond. I'm sure that n*gga is set for life. he just don't want the women to know cause if they do he will no longer be set for life.
05-06 lets 2000 by 05-06 he was already on the downfall music wise 2000-2002 everything he did was platinum sold out tours with b2k..fu*kin with JD will get u some money he definitely doesnt the have the reputation of being a crook..JE,Da Brat, Xscape, Kriss Kross all got bread and never say sh*t bad about him...now if Bow was on Bad Boy i would def believe he was broke
 5 years ago '05        #34
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
bow wow moms got all his holdings just like sean diddy moms got all his holdings.....
 5 years ago '04        #35
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
If he had money, he wouldn't have taken a day job, and he wouldn't be tripping over $3500 a month.

You n*ggas sound silly talking about he took the job so he could pay less. If you have a lifestyle that allows you to not work, you not coming up with some elaborate scheme that involves you having to work (for BET, no less) mad hours out of your week.. Making it so you HAVE to be in one place 5 days a week.. and it's a job where you sonning yourself and have to hop on your competition's d!ck daily.... You not doing that, just to save maybe $1K per month, unless you need to.

Anything else just sounds stupid.
 12-22-2012, 04:25 AM         #36
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
I can't believe you guys have such a hard time believing Bow Wow is broke.

When was Bow Wow NOT getting fu*ked? You think he made money off of album sales, you're silly. JD pocketed all that, I can guarantee it.

Bow Wow was a child rapper who didn't write his own sh*t. I would be SHOCKED if he owns any publishing rights from when he was actually selling.

So what's left is show money and movie money. His show money, I'm sure, isn't a much as people would think. Again, I'm sure JD was eating off of that heavy... then Chris Stokes later when he would team up with B2K. We all know Chris Stokes is the worst of the worst when it comes to fu*king them kids...

So some show money.. and a little bit of movie money. Bow wasn't in *that* many movies.. and I'm sure his pay wasn't *that* high. A couple mil per movie I'm sure.

Pay off the agents. Pay off the manager. Pay off the handlers.. and take care of a money-hungry momma... it's definitely not some huge stretch of the imagination for him to be broke now.
 12-22-2012, 04:38 AM         #37
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MochaWhitey said:
As opposed to the ones that say he's rich
Right!

People need to just keep their mouth shut period, whether you saying he got money or not it still doesn't matter you don't know and acting like an accountant.
 5 years ago '04        #38
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 DRockBSP said:
thats funny, i didnt know that was his baby mom.. i hit that.
slept on post.....
 12-22-2012, 06:24 AM         #39
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
having money and getting money are very different.

You can have a million and still be on food stamps. There are MANY ways to say you don't have money coming in, like...not having money coming in. As for "your" lifestyle, that can be funded by money coming from a bunch of places, none of which include your accounts directly.

n*gga i know put his money in his new chicks account, he didnt have a 9-5, so he basically didnt have money to show the court. he paid the minimum ordered by the court, like 200 a month, but he made well over 2k a week and he took care of his child, atleast financially, very well. but he refused to give the money to the mother.
 5 years ago '04        #40
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 AzulineAzure said:
10,000 in the bank? After his albums during a great era his tours and plus millions from movies???

I feel bad for him then
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago