Kendrick Lamar Wants To Rap With Jay-Z & Nas, Says He's "On Their Toes"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2012, 10:49 PM         #41
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
overrated
 5 years ago '11        #42
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 whothebestmc said:
what is the point here? Did jay need to release music in 2012 to prove something?

Just look at 3 stacks, he can release 1 verse a year, that doesn't mean you are on his "toes" in terms of rapping if you put out an album, that's dumb logic...
The point is that in 2012 can rap just as well as Jay, that's been proven over the this year and the last in fact. Of course Jay has done more and is better overall but right now Kendrick has him or is at least close.

Thing about 3 Stacks is he hasn't had any fall off lyrically, sh*t Kendrick himself admitted lyrically in 2012 he isnt fu*king with 3000

Kendrick Lamar ‏@kendricklamar
I thought I been going krazy this past year until the13th bar on "Sorry" /////// Last verse.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Lyrically in the last couple of years Kendrick has been better than Jay, that's all he was saying on this.
 5 years ago '11        #43
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 norcal925 said:
The point is that in 2012 can rap just as well as Jay, that's been proven over the this year and the last in fact. Of course Jay has done more and is better overall but right now Kendrick has him or is at least close.

Thing about 3 Stacks is he hasn't had any fall off lyrically, sh*t Kendrick himself admitted lyrically in 2012 he isnt fu*king with 3000

Kendrick Lamar ‏@kendricklamar
I thought I been going krazy this past year until the13th bar on "Sorry" /////// Last verse.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Lyrically in the last couple of years Kendrick has been better than Jay, that's all he was saying on this.
that isn't what he was saying at all, he's saying he's close to them, and he wouldn't be nervous about doing a track with them.

@ last couple of years though, kendrick is getting overrated by too many people, gkmc was good but don't make it more than it was.
 5 years ago '11        #44
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
that isn't what he was saying at all, he's saying he's close to them, and he wouldn't be nervous about doing a track with them.

@ last couple of years though, kendrick is getting overrated by too many people, gkmc was good but don't make it more than it was.
GKMC and S80>>>>>>>>>>WTT and i can post way more feature that Kendrick k!lled than you can for Jay in the last 2 years.

anyone with common sense knows that that's what he meant, not in an overall sense, just right now.
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 norcal925 said:
GKMC and S80>>>>>>>>>>WTT and i can post way more feature that Kendrick k!lled than you can for Jay in the last 2 years.

anyone with common sense knows that that's what he meant, not in an overall sense, just right now.
how do you get I'm better than them for 2 years now, from "I'm on their toes"?

GKMC and S80 were both overrated but what does that have to do with anything, jay has to appease millions of fans... "if skills sold"

if jay was put in andres position he could come with amazing verses yearly too.
 5 years ago '12        #46
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,134 | Props total: 15812 15812
 whothebestmc said:

GKMC and S80 were both overrated but what does that have to do with anything, jay has to appease millions of fans... "if skills sold"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #47
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

Skills just let Kendrick go gold, S80 is an itunes release only so dont see what that has to do with anything.

Because he's talking about this point in time, it's common sense for you to know he doesn't mean overall.

And no.

Jay did a few features this year, none of them anywhere close to what andre has dropped.
I've already said a few weeks back at this point Jay is my favorite rapper but at this point in time he's not fu*king with kendrick.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

That's what i'm saying man, dudes just cant appreciate music anymore
Whenever something dope comes along it's overrated, Hip Hop fans really are the worst of any genre.
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Skills just let Kendrick go gold, S80 is an itunes release only so dont see what that has to do with anything.

Because he's talking about this point in time, it's common sense for you to know he doesn't mean overall.

And no.

Jay did a few features this year, none of them anywhere close to what andre has dropped.
I've already said a few weeks back at this point Jay is my favorite rapper but at this point in time he's not fu*king with kendrick.
for his first album that had a big push behind it, j cole went gold too, lets see how they fare on their next albums.

I understand he is talking about right now, but... he is on "their toes" I'm not sure exactly how you deduce that being him saying he is better than them for 2 years now.

If jay were to a do a song with kendrick, jay would have the better verse same with nas.

norcal925 said:
That's what i'm saying man, dudes just cant appreciate music anymore
Whenever something dope comes along it's overrated, Hip Hop fans really are the worst of any genre.
no the problem here is people like you and the other people that dub albums classic after their first listen the day the album came out which is fu*king retarded. That is what has ruined hiphop as a genre, not people telling people with opinions like yours to come back down to earth and breathe some sense into them.

The word classic...

Last edited by whothebestmc; 12-21-2012 at 11:21 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #50
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
 Minister said:
Nas seriously would............
 5 years ago '11        #51
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
for his first album that had a big push behind it, j cole went gold too, lets see how they fare on their next albums.

I understand he is talking about right now, but... he is on "their toes" I'm not sure exactly how you deduce that being him saying he is better than them for 2 years now.

If jay were to a do a song with kendrick, jay would have the better verse same with nas.

no the problem here is people like you and the other stupid people that dub albums classic after their first listen the day the album came out. That is what has ruined hiphop as a genre, not people telling people with opinions like yours to come back down to earth and breathe some sense into them.
Judging by his verses from this year and last, no he wouldn't.
Nas would be much more interesting because unlike Jay, he's actually been k!lling features this year.
 5 years ago '11        #52
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

no the problem here is people like you and the other people that dub albums classic after their first listen the day the album came out which is fu*king retarded. That is what has ruined hiphop as a genre, not people telling people with opinions like yours to come back down to earth and breathe some sense into them.
Find a post where i've said it's a classic, i'll wait.
The most i've said is that it had potential to be one if its still being played in years to come and that S80, while not a classic, it is a personal classic of mine.

Anyways even if that was true that hasn't ruined the genre much at all, i don't know anyone in real life that gets mad when you can an album a classic.
 12-21-2012, 11:27 PM         #53
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay stans scared of K.dot

That old head shud stick to making wack a.ss songs with Kangay
 5 years ago '11        #54
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Find a post where i've said it's a classic, i'll wait.
The most i've said is that it had potential to be one if its still being played in years to come and that S80, while not a classic, it is a personal classic of mine.

Anyways even if that was true that hasn't ruined the genre much at all, i don't know anyone in real life that gets mad when you can an album a classic.
It's not even a near classic, 8.5/10

I think you have the wrong idea about my opinion on kendrick he's dope. Something can be good-great and still be overrated.

It has nothing to do with someone getting mad, calling an album classic that isn't classic not only reduces the value of the word classic for the whole genre, but it causes a never ending cycle. When any new album comes out which is generally well received and acclaimed it is a lot of times immediately dubbed classic before the album even has time to breath. Which then leads to the album being overrated, the same way you and the other guy interpreted me calling them overrated as me "not appreciating the music, and ruining hip hop" or hate. It also puts a tag on the album that the album needs to live up to which is unfair to the artist because it will then be judged on classic standards.

So no I appreciate music for what it is, it's the people that go online to share their initial reaction of "YO THIS sh*t CLASSIC" that ruin hip hop, and aren't taking the time to appreciate the music.

the synthesis said:
Jay stans scared of K.dot

That old head shud stick to making wack a.ss songs with Kangay
kendrick is a "jay stan"

jay stans are scared of kendrick

kendrick is scared of kendrick

5 years ago '11        #55
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
It's not even a near classic, 8.5/10

I think you have the wrong idea about my opinion on kendrick he's dope. Something can be good-great and still be overrated.

It has nothing to do with someone getting mad, calling an album classic that isn't classic not only reduces the value of the word classic for the whole genre, but it causes a never ending cycle. When any new album comes out which is generally well received and acclaimed it is a lot of times immediately dubbed classic before the album even has time to breath. Which then leads to the album being overrated, the same way you and the other guy interpreted me calling them overrated as me "not appreciating the music, and ruining hip hop" or hate. It also puts a tag on the album that the album needs to live up to which is unfair to the artist because it will then be judged on classic standards.

So no I appreciate music for what it is, it's the people that go online to share their initial reaction of "YO THIS sh*t CLASSIC" that ruin hip hop, and aren't taking the time to appreciate the music.

kendrick is a "jay stan"

jay stans are scared of kendrick

kendrick is scared of kendrick

Even though i agree with what you said besides the 8.5, where's the post of me calling it a classic?
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Even though i agree with what you said besides the 8.5, where's the post of me calling it a classic?
I didn't search for it, if you say you didn't say it then I believe you and take your word for it. It's not that important
 5 years ago '11        #57
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
I didn't search for it, if you say you didn't say it then I believe you and take your word for it. It's not that important
Alright then, only time i ever called it one was before it dropped because people on here would get mad
 5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Alright then, only time i ever called it one was before it dropped because people on here would get mad
sh*t my original point had more to do with him saying "on their toes" that sh*t just sounds retarded

I said that's the attitude you need to have coming into the game, that to be the best you gotta beat the best. It's the same attitude nas/jay/tupac etc all had, but at the time they said it they still needed to put in more work.
 5 years ago '04        #59
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,410 | Props total: 2005 2005
Saying that Kendrick cant top Nas and Jay Z seems counterproductive to hip hop in my opinion. Your basically saying them n*ggas will never be surpassed, which is foolish.
 12-22-2012, 04:51 AM         #60
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
n*gga u didn't even post the damn article in your sh*t sit the fu*k down
Exactly, he comes on here in the middle of the night and reposts all of our sh*t and nothing is done about it so fu*k him I'ma a post the sh*t I like.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy