Ok, So Tyga Did Go Back To "Compton" But, Only Because Of...

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 EmpTClip said:
Lol Compton Is Still Bad, Its Certain Parts That They Are Trying To Clean Up, But You Would Never Walk Through Compton Without A Pass Trust Me

And As Far As Tyga, That n*gga A Transformer He Been Claiming Alot Of sh*t Depending On Who Hes Kickin It With So Disregard That n*gga
tell them b4 sum dumbas$ walks threw sum ese hoods like CV70's, CVTF our any piru hoods like lueders park or fruit town or tree top, or even crip hoods like santana blocc or park village i can keep going but theres to many fuqqin gangs out there in compton, thats why when i visit my homies out there off alondra my as$ stays low pro cuz to many fools been cought slippin out there...
 5 years ago '05        #42
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
Tyga from the Valley, sum rich a.ss sh*t according to an article that exposed him a couple weeks ago....not surprised, he look soft as sh*t

5 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,091 | Props total: 18910 18910
Lol, real spit, I was in Cali, L.A., like two years ago on New Years for a funeral for a relative...

Yooo, after the funeral and sh*t we was riding around, just exploring and whatnot.. We was all over, Long Beach, Glendale, Pasadena, Inglewood... All that... Lol.. So we ended up getting lost in Compton and sh*t..

We eventually made it back to the hotel.. But that was kinda wild losing our way in Compton at night in a brand new rental vehicle and sh*t..
 5 years ago '07        #44
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1139 1139
It depends where in compton on if ur gnna get rolled up on but ppl on here need to shut up if they never been here lol. Trust me ur a.ss WILL get rolled up on especially if your out flossing your new iphone or rocking those new j's or if youre wearing the wrong colors.
 5 years ago '07        #45
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1139 1139
 Hedge said:
It doesn't change the fact that you're a clown.

And to guys who think Compton is still as dangerous as it was back in the day needs to come back to reality. There are guys who will still act a fool but it's not like you're gonna get rolled up on because you're not from there.
Lol u even been to compton before?
 5 years ago '06        #46
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 abgoT said:
n*ggas that never been down there always have that mentality...took a couple friends down to Yellowstone(down here in the H) and they were shook as sh*t. They had the same feeling when we went to Acres homes. n*ggas ain't gonna run up on some random and pop them just 'cause they don't know you. They might fu*k with you, they just won't up and pop you.
You ain't lying... I was like that when I first went to Cuney Homes in 3rd Ward. I'm from the east side so I didn't mess with the south like that. I never had a problem with the north tho... I went to school in Studewood at one point and was on Homestead a lot.
 5 years ago '05        #47
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9716 9716
He called the West Coast WACK Coast like a child.
 5 years ago '10        #48
marx1684 
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 4979 4979
Just don't walk around looking extra scary or w/ur chest too poked out. Standard rules apply to all areas where you may be tested.
 12-22-2012, 10:07 AM         #49
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
House full of women and not a grown male presence in site.....other then Game and Tyga...........damn shame
 5 years ago '06        #50
Big Money Boy 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 102 102
I have a very dumb question that i could easily research but im lazy, in that part of cali does it get cold becuz some people in the pic are dressed like its kinda chilly and some are dressed like its 90 out???????? And i always hear people say its always warm n sunny...so y n*ggaz got coats on? lol
 5 years ago '09        #51
59fifty 
space
space
$22,729 | Props total: 10168 10168
 abgoT said:
n*ggas that never been down there always have that mentality...took a couple friends down to Yellowstone(down here in the H) and they were shook as sh*t. They had the same feeling when we went to Acres homes. n*ggas ain't gonna run up on some random and pop them just 'cause they don't know you. They might fu*k with you, they just won't up and pop you.

Word? It be chippin out there? ...where dem sh*tz at? bcuz I recently moved here n I went all over SW n sh*t was like
 12-22-2012, 12:41 PM         #52
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly why tha fu*k is Game hanging with those Ymca loosers he should have choosen Rick Ross instead .
Bad move. fu*k that non talanted and watered down 06 fake banging label.
 5 years ago '04        #53
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Big Money Boy said:
I have a very dumb question that i could easily research but im lazy, in that part of cali does it get cold becuz some people in the pic are dressed like its kinda chilly and some are dressed like its 90 out???????? And i always hear people say its always warm n sunny...so y n*ggaz got coats on? lol
It's not as cold as other places, but it's been getting as low as the 40s lately.
 5 years ago '10        #54
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I def feel what you n*ggaz sayin, I have never been to the WACK Coast, and i dont want too...but, the media plays Compton like its baby Afghanistan...and thats what the n*ggaz above might be going off of...
How long has it been since then? Compton has calmed down A LOT. In the 90s it was really crackin' and bad things did happen but this is similar to other cities in America. But at one point, Compton was actually mostly populated by white people. As minorities began to move in, they moved out.

Furthermore, you haven't even been here, so why open your mouth up about it?
 5 years ago '06        #55
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 DR JAYY said:
bet you that n*gga Tyga never left game's side

If game stopped to tie his shoe, Tyga stopped to
 5 years ago '10        #56
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 michelleski495 said:
It depends where in compton on if ur gnna get rolled up on but ppl on here need to shut up if they never been here lol. Trust me ur a.ss WILL get rolled up on especially if your out flossing your new iphone or rocking those new j's or if youre wearing the wrong colors.
I'm gonna get jumped because I'm out "flossing" my new iPhone or shoes? fu*k outta here. No one cares about that sh*t. The city you're describing sounds like Artesia or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #57
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Yung Dilla said:
i remember when i first moved to cali i didn't wanna go nowhere in a hood cpt inglewood no where but it's not crazy like you walk in you getting shot lol media hyped it up but cpt got some cool spots..
what u really need to be scared of is the surrenos, mexicans took over compton
 5 years ago '04        #58
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
he has that look on his face that ppl who are afraid of dogs get when they are trying to have faith that their friend was right about their dog not biting... lol
 12-22-2012, 02:41 PM         #59
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how the west coast gang culture and gangs have invaded the eastcoast and south
 5 years ago '05        #60
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10793 10793
 bigdog232 said:
he has that look on his face that ppl who are afraid of dogs get when they are trying to have faith that their friend was right about their dog not biting... lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy