Jason Kidd Blames Deron Williams’ Shooting Not Avery Johnson

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
cal classick 
space
avatar space
space
$5,207 | Props total: 7621 7621
J-kidd thats my old point god
 12-21-2012, 12:10 PM         #22
LudeyLu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And n*ggas try to say D-Will better than CP3
 12-21-2012, 12:42 PM         #23
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember The #NETSLOST FANS where talking about D.Will was way Better than Melo!!!!
These fu*k Boys actually said
D.Will --->Felton&Kidd
J.J---->Better Than Jr. & Shump
G.Wallace=Melo
Hump--->Amare
Lopez--->Tyson
n*ggas even Call Marshon Brooks Kobe 2.0

These n*ggas Spent over 300 Mill and none of their So Call Superstar's Avg. over 18 points Per game....

Even Fleton having a Better Season than Dwill!!!

And if ur having a Draft rite now everyone in the NBA and free World Pick Melo Over any player on the Nets...
 5 years ago '04        #24
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 62 62
 cheenz said:
I remember The #NETSLOST FANS where talking about D.Will was way Better than Melo!!!!
These fu*k Boys actually said
D.Will --->Felton&Kidd
J.J---->Better Than Jr. & Shump
G.Wallace=Melo
Hump--->Amare
Lopez--->Tyson

n*ggas even Call Marshon Brooks Kobe 2.0

These n*ggas Spent over 300 Mill and none of their So Call Superstar's Avg. over 18 points Per game....

Even Fleton having a Better Season than Dwill!!!

And if ur having a Draft rite now everyone in the NBA and free World Pick Melo Over any player on the Nets...
hahaha... i remember that
 5 years ago '04        #25
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972

[video - click to view]



nets fans knew in their hearts they died on this day
 12-21-2012, 01:00 PM         #26
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:



nets fans knew in their hearts they died on this day
Nah they said after the trade
They got they Better Player........

n*ggas called D.Will a 'Superstar"

To me he was never a Superstar, Fans have to get you that Superstar Cred....
CP3-D.Rose-Rondo-Westbrook-Parker-Nash-D.Will Who is the Lease Popular out the Bunch

n*gga is the Matt Cassel Of the NBA
Jerry Sloan System had him looking like cp3
 5 years ago '08        #27
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,522 | Props total: 12943 12943
 KnickKilla92 said:
 5 years ago '11        #28
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,692 | Props total: 10832 10832
 cheenz said:
n*gga is the Matt Cassel Of the NBA
 5 years ago '06        #29
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 Patrick Galooly said:
I don't think the nets lost just yet. Williams is still finding open people his shots just aren't falling. His attitude is alarming though.
This n*gga wont simplify his game. When he isn't bricking jumpers hes over dribbling and losing the damn ball. I'm tired of Deron he needs to take blame for his poor play. Avery aint telling this n*gga to try and cross everybody every single play.
 12-21-2012, 03:10 PM         #30
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he admitted sloan system made him.........which i always said


buy hes my guy on 2k tho
 5 years ago '05        #31
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1357 1357
 Rique said:
This n*gga wont simplify his game. When he isn't bricking jumpers hes over dribbling and losing the damn ball. I'm tired of Deron he needs to take blame for his poor play. Avery aint telling this n*gga to try and cross everybody every single play.
He probably is though.

I've said it before, Avery is a sh*tty a.ss coach. He runs Isolations all the time. He even made Jkidd run iso's when he got traded to Dallas which is why he got canned. PGs need systems to build on no matter who it is and Avery has yet to show that he can run a solid program. This is not to say that deron isn't struggling and it's all on the coaching but perhaps a better coach can put deron in better positions to score easier.
 5 years ago '07        #32
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
#SystemPG

"Too much Sam Rothstein" last season
 5 years ago '10        #33
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,902 | Props total: 31933 31933
 cheenz said:
I remember The #NETSLOST FANS where talking about D.Will was way Better than Melo!!!!
These fu*k Boys actually said
D.Will --->Felton&Kidd
J.J---->Better Than Jr. & Shump
G.Wallace=Melo
Hump--->Amare
Lopez--->Tyson
n*ggas even Call Marshon Brooks Kobe 2.0

These n*ggas Spent over 300 Mill and none of their So Call Superstar's Avg. over 18 points Per game....

Even Fleton having a Better Season than Dwill!!!

And if ur having a Draft rite now everyone in the NBA and free World Pick Melo Over any player on the Nets...
 5 years ago '10        #34
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 5 years ago '05        #35
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,663 | Props total: 1175 1175
i agree with kidd, watching the nets against my knicks D-will just didnt have that superstar feel, his open shots were all off, he should be droppin his shots like crazy instead of miss after miss, nets were lookin good til he got cold, and once your leader is cold you kno the rest follow
 5 years ago '07        #36
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11452 11452
 BadIntentionz said:
i agree with kidd, watching the nets against my knicks D-will just didnt have that superstar feel, his open shots were all off, he should be droppin his shots like crazy instead of miss after miss, nets were lookin good til he got cold, and once your leader is cold you kno the rest follow
 5 years ago '11        #37
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
i agree with J. Kidd ... Avery gotta tweak that system tho if his players aint feeling it
 5 years ago '08        #38
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9474 9474
U know ur j aint sh*t when Kidd has room to talk about it. Ima d will fan but he has to find his rhythm somehow.
 5 years ago '06        #39
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 omarnova said:
i agree with J. Kidd ... Avery gotta tweak that system tho if his players aint feeling it
Only Dwill is playing like sh*t tho
 5 years ago '11        #40
Jazz201 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$754 | Props total: 386 386
fu*k the OP and it's title. How does this sound like blaming?

"He’s just going through a struggle shooting the ball, but he’s one of the best at what he does, so he’ll work through it.’”
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
154 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
230 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy