Dec 20 - Doomsday Rumors Prompt More Than 30 Michigan Schools To Close Early For Holidays

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5028 5028
i dont get the responses (most of them)

the school isn't closing because the world is ending.. the school is closing due to the possibly crazy a.sses who think its ending
 5 years ago '11        #22
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #23
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
this thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but people dont wanna hear that.. theyd rather get outta school
 5 years ago '07        #24
Marventhegreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$658 | Props total: 26 26
 critiQue said:
the mayans did not predict the end of the world the end of the mayan calendar has nothing to do with a "doomsday" ..thats made-up media bull sh*t.. it marks the age of aquarius..

my god americans are so fu*king stupid

"In the Solar System, the planets and the Sun lie roughly within the same flat plane, known as the plane of the ecliptic. From our perspective on Earth, the ecliptic is the path taken by the Sun across the sky over the course of the year. The twelve constellations that line the ecliptic are known as the zodiacal constellations and, annually, the Sun passes through all of them in turn. Additionally, over time, the Sun's annual cycle appears to recede very slowly backward by one degree every 72 years, or by one constellation approximately every 2,160 years. This backward movement, called "precession", is due to a slight wobble in the Earth's axis as it spins, and can be compared to the way a spinning top wobbles as it slows down. Over the course of 25,800 years, a period often called a Great Year, the Sun's path completes a full, 360-degree backward rotation through the zodiac. In Western astrological traditions, precession is measured from the March equinox, one of the two annual points at which the Sun is exactly halfway between its lowest and highest points in the sky. Presently, the Sun's March equinox position is in the constellation Pisces and is moving back into Aquarius. This signals the end of one astrological age (the Age of Pisces) and the beginning of another (the Age of Aquarius).

Similarly, the Sun's December solstice position (in the northern hemisphere, the lowest point on its annual path; in the southern hemisphere, the highest) is currently in the constellation of Sagittarius, one of two constellations in which the zodiac intersects with the Milky Way. Every year, on the December solstice, the Sun and the Milky Way, from the surface of the Earth, appear to come into alignment, and every year, precession causes a slight shift in the Sun's position in the Milky Way. Given that the Milky Way is between 10° and 20° wide, it takes between 700 and 1400 years for the Sun's December solstice position to precess through it. It is currently about halfway through the Milky Way, crossing the galactic equator. In 2012, the Sun's December solstice will fall on 21 December"
i read the first paragraph and saw the rest of the words and realized im too high for this sh*t!
Just shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '06        #25
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 Magic City said:
fu*king dumb schmucks.

It's one thing if there was a verified threat to the students and staff of those schools during that time frame, then of course you close down the schools but doing so over bullsh*t mass hysteria and media propaganda? A FALSE "Mayan Prediction"?

These people are idiots, but at least some kids get a couple extra days off.
I feel you.. But come on.. With two days left before break, you think teachers are teaching anything meaningful? At worst they were just going to give students a.ssignments to do while on break (I hated those fu*king teachers).
 5 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 Marventhegreat said:
i read the first paragraph and saw the rest of the words and realized im too high for this sh*t!
Just shut the fu*k up
You fu*kin sToopid? You must be fu*kin high talkin to me like im Borealis or some body. Ill stab you in the facE with a reality check you hoe a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by HARBINGER; 12-21-2012 at 01:48 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
space
space
..i know painkiller and we cool.. he can tell me to shut up.. but dont let that be the reason you run up in this bi*ch and grow some balls. you.. i dont know you.. matter fact just shutup you fu*king c*m stain on the stall the fu*k is this n*gga to tell me to shut the fu*k up.. go walk your baby nuts around the fu*kn block a few times you pus*y a.ss n*gga. dont let that avy fool you.. im not nice.
 5 years ago '12        #28
King Jaffy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$1,635 | Props total: 1853 1853

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #29
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
My sources tell me the world is actually ending on 13/13/13
 12-21-2012, 06:19 AM         #30
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
as if michigan hasnt been thru enough sh*t

damn do u live n livingston county?
 12-21-2012, 06:22 AM         #31
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Is that dooms day in eastern time zone or central
It was supposed to be universal time which is the same as central time i beleive
 5 years ago '10        #32
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 King Jaffy said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #33
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 critiQue said:
the mayans did not predict the end of the world the end of the mayan calendar has nothing to do with a "doomsday" ..thats made-up media bull sh*t.. it marks the age of aquarius..

my god americans are so fu*king stupid

"In the Solar System, the planets and the Sun lie roughly within the same flat plane, known as the plane of the ecliptic. From our perspective on Earth, the ecliptic is the path taken by the Sun across the sky over the course of the year. The twelve constellations that line the ecliptic are known as the zodiacal constellations and, annually, the Sun passes through all of them in turn. Additionally, over time, the Sun's annual cycle appears to recede very slowly backward by one degree every 72 years, or by one constellation approximately every 2,160 years. This backward movement, called "precession", is due to a slight wobble in the Earth's axis as it spins, and can be compared to the way a spinning top wobbles as it slows down. Over the course of 25,800 years, a period often called a Great Year, the Sun's path completes a full, 360-degree backward rotation through the zodiac. In Western astrological traditions, precession is measured from the March equinox, one of the two annual points at which the Sun is exactly halfway between its lowest and highest points in the sky. Presently, the Sun's March equinox position is in the constellation Pisces and is moving back into Aquarius. This signals the end of one astrological age (the Age of Pisces) and the beginning of another (the Age of Aquarius).

Similarly, the Sun's December solstice position (in the northern hemisphere, the lowest point on its annual path; in the southern hemisphere, the highest) is currently in the constellation of Sagittarius, one of two constellations in which the zodiac intersects with the Milky Way. Every year, on the December solstice, the Sun and the Milky Way, from the surface of the Earth, appear to come into alignment, and every year, precession causes a slight shift in the Sun's position in the Milky Way. Given that the Milky Way is between 10° and 20° wide, it takes between 700 and 1400 years for the Sun's December solstice position to precess through it. It is currently about halfway through the Milky Way, crossing the galactic equator. In 2012, the Sun's December solstice will fall on 21 December"
I'm clowning n*ggas that believed the world was ending
 5 years ago '06        #34
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 b_eazy said:
Shout out to the fellow Scorpios
what you mean by that duke?
 5 years ago '07        #35
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 5 years ago '12        #36
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22068 22068
Crit, shut up.
 5 years ago '10        #37
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,916 | Props total: 8547 8547
 GucciBoy347 said:
My sources tell me the world is actually ending on 13/13/13
 12-21-2012, 04:14 PM         #38
FreshBoideuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Crit, shut up.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago