Brian Scalabrine Will Destroy You 1-on-1!

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #101
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 Captain Fresh said:
aint nobody going beat scal,

sh*t i remember i use to run games @ the Y with Seimone Augustus, that chick's pull up jumper was unguardable
She bust my a.ss in the rec freshman year I'll never forget that pure a.sswhippin
 5 years ago '10        #102
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
 primetimemookie said:
people think that every person w/ NBA level talent is in the NBA but the ignore the reality that a lot of those players never get a shot because of how they grew up, couldnt stay in school...got caught up in the streets, etc...i have no doubt in my mind that if we truely were able to gather the 10 best basketball players in the streets and playing hoops in rural towns where the hoop is 11 feet high nailed to the side of a barn...all 10 of them would beat scalabrine.

people like scalabrine and the guys on this board who say otherwise need to quit being naive and thinking that everybody is 1) given equal opportunities, and 2) that every nba is actually good.

lots of people who get labeled NBA level talent are only labeled that because of their size and athleticism not because they are good.

if you were 6'10, coordinated enough to run and dribble at the same time, and semi competent enough to learn plays, you too could be a a potential NBA player even if you suck. doesnt mean you will get there, or that if you do you will make any noise...but plenty of teams take chances on raw players just because they are NBA size.

in scalabrine's case, if people actually fu*king paying attention to this dudes show and the word gets to the streets, i bet one or two people actually beat him.
this sh*t is hilarious.
 5 years ago '05        #103
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 lboog1423 said:
its true bruh, I see Rusty Larue (rode the pine on the bulls championship team and been out of nba since 2004) ballin cats up at diff gyms in the city i live in.
Rusty Muthafu*kin LaRue I remember that dude

Next y'all gon said Fred Hoiberg was a beast

My boy said d!ckey Simpkins was k!lling n*ggas @ Lifetime a while ago. Said nobody could even get around him. And he was hitting every jumper he took. He said it was like the scene from Above The Rim when Kyle was playing Shep
 5 years ago '07        #104
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21539 21539
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Rusty Muthafu*kin LaRue I remember that dude

Next y'all gon said Fred Hoiberg was a beast

My boy said d!ckey Simpkins was k!lling n*ggas @ Lifetime a while ago. Said nobody could even get around him. And he was hitting every jumper he took. He said it was like the scene from Above The Rim when Kyle was playing Shep
 5 years ago '10        #105
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
you know what fu*k it, yall talking crazy to me. any n*gga who want it can get it fu*k scal, eighty is challenging anyone to a game of one on one. im at the ymca in detroit loser dies
 5 years ago '09        #106
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
I will say this. I've seen NBA cats get their a.sses handed to them at gyms in Houston, Dallas, Memphis, Atlanta, Seattle, LA, DC and many other places by dudes who didnt give one fu*k about wanting to be in the NBA. Could just the everyday average joe do it like that, probably not. But, there are some cats out there that get it done.
 5 years ago '05        #107
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
Could just the everyday average joe do it like that, probably not.
And I think that's the whole point of this contest. A lot of average players think they could hang with NBA bench players that come in at garbage time. I think we all have seen guys who are the best of the best, who played some college ball or had a shot at the league, and those guys would obviously not get destroyed. But there are a lot of average dudes who don't understand the guy at the end of an NBA bench will make the average baller look like a clown.
 5 years ago '11        #108
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
 Mr Connoisseur said:
cool i'm 6'7" 250.

i would maul this man for breakfast lunch and then dinner. if only i lived in boston! bx start a fund to fly me to Boston and if i lose i'll refund everyones moneys.

i've never lost a real game of one on one. only one game where it was a 3 dribble only game.
I hate that sh*t , I used to workout with some semi pro players and they use to make me so that sh*t, I'm one of those players that dribbles a lot and I subconsciouly make moves just depending on what I.see in front of me. People don't understand how hard it is to count ur steps
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago