Brian Scalabrine Will Destroy You 1-on-1!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 ManWithoutFear! said:
This suburban a.ss response lol

We had puerto rican n*ggas in my hood dunking between their legs & sh*t.
People get sidetracked. Drugs, guns, just overall bad decisions. I was one of the top "baseball" players in the city at the time before I went to jail. People just fuhk up sometimes.
So cuz they're dunking between their legs they're good enough to be in the NBA? that just means they can jump.

This is a non-basketball watching response
 5 years ago '10        #82
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 5679 5679
I would slaughter this dude

What Brian Scalabrine are yall thinking about? Dude couldnt stay in front me, I'd drive 11 straight, take this sh*t easy. He 34 y/o

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 12-21-2012 at 05:47 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #83
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,412 | Props total: 12353 12353
 mcfalcons15 said:
Y'all tripping! It's plenty of niccas in the street (DC, NY, Philly, ATL, CA) that will give him the business. There are plenty of ballers that did not make it to the league, not because of talent, but other reasons. I probably couldn't beat him, cause he would just back me down all day, but trust, there are players in the league, that I could come close to beating 1 on 1.

He couldn't beat half the niccas that play in the Goodman League in DC. Not saying he a bum, but there are some serious ball players in the streets.
That n*gga Hugh would kick Scal's a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #84
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2
 HeyCobra said:
Why is a brother up North better than Jordan That ain't get that break
It's small things like this that make me love Boxden...

5 years ago '12        #85
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
You guys are fu*king nuts. There might be a couple guys out there that can take him , 1 on 1 is a street ball kind of game.

But to those talking about how they knew so many guys who could be in the NBA ..... fact is they AREN'T and WEREN'T in the NBA. This guy lived breathed and practiced against the greatest players of all time at the highest level for 10 years. TEN YEARS OF PRACTICE AGAINST NBA PLAYERS !!!! I know your friend from down the street who plays ball a couple times a week thinks he's that caliber .... but he's playing against little kids , old men, and amateurs who couldn't make a varsity team most of the time. Meanwhile Scal was running practice with KG , D. Rose , Paul Pierce, Ray Allen.

You guys sound dumb as sh*t.

Dude had to practice for hours every day in to his 30's against guys that could come and take on your friends whole sh*tty HS's team by their selves.
 5 years ago '10        #86
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
There'a difference between NBA rules and street rules and NBA defense and offense and streetball defense and offense.

A street player playing against an NBA player with NBA regulations will most likely lose.

An NBA player playing against a street player with street regulations will still most likely win but the street baller has a better chance than if it was NBA regulations.

This is from experience
 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM         #87
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
So cuz they're dunking between their legs they're good enough to be in the NBA? that just means they can jump.

This is a non-basketball watching response
Kids with the potential to be good to great players on a pro level but were sidetracked.
I can name 5 muthafuhkas I grew up with that were better ballplayers than Michael Olawakandi. Kenny Anderson used to come through my projects all the time & every time my pops & Heavy D's brother would serve his a.ss.
Love this site
 5 years ago '11        #88
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 kiddalex said:
You guys are fu*king nuts. There might be a couple guys out there that can take him , 1 on 1 is a street ball kind of game.

But to those talking about how they knew so many guys who could be in the NBA ..... fact is they AREN'T and WEREN'T in the NBA. This guy lived breathed and practiced against the greatest players of all time at the highest level for 10 years. TEN YEARS OF PRACTICE AGAINST NBA PLAYERS !!!! I know your friend from down the street who plays ball a couple times a week thinks he's that caliber .... but he's playing against little kids , old men, and amateurs who couldn't make a varsity team most of the time. Meanwhile Scal was running practice with KG , D. Rose , Paul Pierce, Ray Allen.

You guys sound dumb as sh*t.

Dude had to practice for hours every day in to his 30's against guys that could come and take on your friends whole sh*tty HS's team by their selves.

5 years ago '06        #89
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
people think that every person w/ NBA level talent is in the NBA but the ignore the reality that a lot of those players never get a shot because of how they grew up, couldnt stay in school...got caught up in the streets, etc...i have no doubt in my mind that if we truely were able to gather the 10 best basketball players in the streets and playing hoops in rural towns where the hoop is 11 feet high nailed to the side of a barn...all 10 of them would beat scalabrine.

people like scalabrine and the guys on this board who say otherwise need to quit being naive and thinking that everybody is 1) given equal opportunities, and 2) that every nba is actually good.

lots of people who get labeled NBA level talent are only labeled that because of their size and athleticism not because they are good.

if you were 6'10, coordinated enough to run and dribble at the same time, and semi competent enough to learn plays, you too could be a a potential NBA player even if you suck. doesnt mean you will get there, or that if you do you will make any noise...but plenty of teams take chances on raw players just because they are NBA size.

in scalabrine's case, if people actually fu*king paying attention to this dudes show and the word gets to the streets, i bet one or two people actually beat him.
 5 years ago '06        #90
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
sh*t on top of that, this is a 1 on 1 match up where you cant hide all your flaws within the system of a team dynamic.
 5 years ago '10        #91
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
 primetimemookie said:
people think that every person w/ NBA level talent is in the NBA but the ignore the reality that a lot of those players never get a shot because of how they grew up, couldnt stay in school...got caught up in the streets, etc...i have no doubt in my mind that if we truely were able to gather the 10 best basketball players in the streets and playing hoops in rural towns where the hoop is 11 feet high nailed to the side of a barn...all 10 of them would beat scalabrine.

people like scalabrine and the guys on this board who say otherwise need to quit being naive and thinking that everybody is 1) given equal opportunities, and 2) that every nba is actually good.

lots of people who get labeled NBA level talent are only labeled that because of their size and athleticism not because they are good.

if you were 6'10, coordinated enough to run and dribble at the same time, and semi competent enough to learn plays, you too could be a a potential NBA player even if you suck. doesnt mean you will get there, or that if you do you will make any noise...but plenty of teams take chances on raw players just because they are NBA size.

in scalabrine's case, if people actually fu*king paying attention to this dudes show and the word gets to the streets, i bet one or two people actually beat him.
no
 12-21-2012, 06:44 PM         #92
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetimemookie said:

Thank you
You gotta understand. Alotta these muthafuhkas on here never left the house let alone know what its like to grow up rough. Think of all the NBA players who came into the league as "projects." Not the "drafted, and is going to contribute off the bat" type players. But players that barely even know how to play getting drafted & spending a good 3 seasons being taught how to play. You mean to tell me Ron from up the block cant get a shot & be able to hang with the pros? Lol Fuhkin knowitalls in this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #93
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,213 | Props total: 24700 24700
boxden : where everybody woulda made the league if they wanted to
 5 years ago '11        #94
space
space
 The Rhyming Ape said:
boxden : where everybody woulda made the league if they wanted to
+ fu*king the baddest females known to man....

NBA skill + Bagging the baddest bi*ches in the universe= Boxden

5 years ago '12        #95
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
 Loso Luciano24 said:
+ fu*king the baddest females known to man....

NBA skill + Bagging the baddest bi*ches in the universe= Boxden

Hard to find reliable NBA talent out there , yet somehow there's at least 10 guys just in this thread on the internet that can beat NBA players.

5 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 kiddalex said:
Hard to find reliable NBA talent out there , yet somehow there's at least 10 guys just in this thread on the internet that can beat NBA players.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #97
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 kiddalex said:

Get it done mitch
 5 years ago '08        #98
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
this thread is hilarious....
 5 years ago '12        #99
RavenWizard227 1 heat pts
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
Man y'all armchair ballers can't shut down Scal man. The White Mamba's in the NBA for a reason.
 12-22-2012, 01:05 AM         #100
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Thank you
You gotta understand. Alotta these muthafuhkas on here never left the house let alone know what its like to grow up rough. Think of all the NBA players who came into the league as "projects." Not the "drafted, and is going to contribute off the bat" type players. But players that barely even know how to play getting drafted & spending a good 3 seasons being taught how to play. You mean to tell me Ron from up the block cant get a shot & be able to hang with the pros? Lol Fuhkin knowitalls in this bi*ch.
Nobody really comes into the league like that . College players get scholarships that way, but not straight into the league.

sh*t the legend from your neighborhood at best would struggle to make a D-league team.

As someone else said in this thread, this dude has been on a NBA team for years and before that a D1 basketball team. It doesn't matter about his natural talent level, hes been practicing with top tier coaching staffs for like 10+ years now. The best street players might be able to beat him, but there aren't as many as some people in this thread think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy