most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 239 239
 Mike Nitty said:
Haa just touched down in the "A" 2 days ago...first nite was Strokers last nite was Magic City...dont even know what the fu*k poppin tonite.

All this beef sh*t is corny....if you gon smoke a n*gga smoke him and quit talknbout it
ima be in the A on Sunday bruh
 5 years ago '12        #122
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 12829 12829
 NO RELIGION said:
I'm a.ssuming it means Gucci needs to understand this sh*t won't end after he leaves the stage in Macon.

Maybe he isnt comprehending that?
hahah Im an idiot, I readi it like 2 diff sentences like he left something out...he didn't tho, my bust

5 years ago '04        #123
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
i'ma get a gucci tattoo if he gets clapped today
 5 years ago '05        #124
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 zhiggeman said:
lmao. yall acting like macon got cops like that.. the police force is hurting down there as is.. you think these racist white cops and scared a.ss black cops gonna risk their life for a n*gga with a ice cream sundae on his face? really? yall got this sh*t twisted. I don't see this ending in a good way. the cops can only protect you so far. If gucci was a real man he wouldn't do it. if this is about jeezy why don't you roll over to the n*gga crib or studio and deal with it.. macon ain't fu*k with jezzy like that since that truce sh*t these n*ggas did. he roll thru d-block and other spots to shoot videos but then he out.. jeezy the last person he need to be worried about.. he better pull an MF DOOM and send some GUCCI bots to perform for him.

to the cats talking about an ATL/Macon beef? really? ATL dont' want it with them crazy fu*kers down there and the surrounding areas that would join in because they ain't got sh*t else to do.. so just let that go. this is in bad taste for the promoters and gucci.

Way to try and sell your spot......

I honestly never, ever heard of anything to dramatic about Macon.....I mean....who really drives through and says.....Óh.....this Macon.....they crazy and bout their sh*t here'

Its a no name town man
 5 years ago '05        #125
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
and that video is so unfortunate and ignit...........

So....you get at someone or shoot someone when you cross them in the street.....and they aint from where you are from.....???

Oh yeah.....these folks going FAR in life. Such an educated mind set
 12-21-2012, 11:07 AM         #126
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleanKutt100 said:
This n*gga spoke the truth, and still he even gave Gucci more credit than he deserved. "You did what any other n*gga who call himself a gansgta would do, you start bussin"

lol nah. It could be a 50 year old redneck auto mechanic or an old pentecostal black church lady...if someone is breaking into their home and they have a gun, they're gonna shoot too, so that dont make you gangsta
Don't get so technical and complicated. He's not a gangsta for shooting an intruder. it's the fact that he calls himself one. so shoot. who knows what a scared average person would do, maybe theyd shoot maybe hey wouldnt but a G would. it's not say a G would shoot but an average Joe wouldn't.
 5 years ago '05        #127
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Gucci going to tony montana them niccas

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #128
GLifestyleMusic 13 heat pts13
space
space
$931 | Props total: 261 261
sum 1 tell this fool to reupload this vid with a better quality and louder audio

I turned my vol to 100 and still could barely hear hime lol

It sound like he said the same thing 40 times

Sum1 summarize this guy cuz I don't watch vids like these unless they 5mins or under
 5 years ago '04        #129
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
 FlamboyantOne said:
Way to try and sell your spot......

I honestly never, ever heard of anything to dramatic about Macon.....I mean....who really drives through and says.....Óh.....this Macon.....they crazy and bout their sh*t here'

Its a no name town man
and that shows your ignorance right there. wasn't trying to sell sh*t. Macon, Ga is the reason there is Soul Music in America. The 60 and 70's music came from macon. artist got their career breaks in macon, capricorn records.. do your research. it is the reason there is a James Brown, Little Richard, Gladys Knight, Billy Dee Williams, Melvin Van Peebles, Ray Charles, Otis Redding and any type of Black Music or film media my friend. Macon is far from a no name town. Ask your grandparents well if you are black which by that comment i'm pretty sure you are not. Before there was an Atlanta there was a macon.

Was originally the only city to have a Cherry Blossom hand delivered from Japan up until 5 years ago. Don't sleep its alot of OLD money here. you only see the ignorance but the city is the foundation of black culture. fu*king clint Eastwoood and Speilberg just shot movies there.
 5 years ago '05        #130
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

[pic - click to view]

Atleast he tried

5 years ago '05        #131
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
 why? said:
Atleast he tried

12-21-2012, 01:05 PM         #132
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #133
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Moc5 said:
Don't get so technical and complicated. He's not a gangsta for shooting an intruder. it's the fact that he calls himself one. so shoot. who knows what a scared average person would do, maybe theyd shoot maybe hey wouldnt but a G would. it's not say a G would shoot but an average Joe wouldn't.
i don't know about you but i'm bussin
 5 years ago '10        #134
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,944 | Props total: 8082 8082
LMAOOOO gucci probably thinking "get this bullsh*t the fu*k out of here"
 5 years ago '10        #135
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,944 | Props total: 8082 8082
should of never gave lil dirty n*ggas internet access SMH.
 5 years ago '08        #136
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 deadlift said:
should of never gave lil dirty n*ggas internet access SMH.
you can say the same for yourself...the pot calling the kettle black.
 5 years ago '05        #137
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

[pic - click to view]

soon as i seen his comment i was like he dies tho
 5 years ago '04        #138
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102

Last edited by M1nze; 04-08-2013 at 02:34 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #139
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,004 | Props total: 4649 4649

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #140
16jan87 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 557 557
Mac town ain't no joke...born in twiggs county I kno sum shii bout da deep back woods....Gucci go round there he goin meet sum goons 20x's wat it be like worser then Atlanta...they ain't no joke he'll disappear quick....don't get fed to them hogs..they'll eat everything..shoe strings boots and all....no trace...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy