most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 1609 1609
Lol at people thinking Gucci mane will be touched. There will be so many cops there because of all the death threats. I understand he's not the president but rest a.ssure death threats will be taken serious. Also Gucci will be deep with licenced armed security like when he came up here to san Diego after threats were made from k-9
 12-20-2012, 01:45 AM         #22
downsouthmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:

I damn sure aint going now, cause I hate being in the club without my weed on me. No way im standing in a hot a.ss club sober as fu*k(dont really drink, weeds my vice) listening to horrible a.ss music.
...and when dealing with that particular club......lets just say Macon's baddest bi*ches usually not at that spot. ....I aint saying the selection 100% horrible but

lol you could definitely find somewhere else that night in town with badder hoes and less of a chance of getting sprayed

Whiskey River in Macon

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
@ the bops in that video, looks just like Albany bops

ayeee! I know that chick @ the 1:52mark. She's a rapper from that area or sumn. Wats her name?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 12-20-2012 at 02:14 AM..
 12-20-2012, 02:26 AM         #24
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this wannabe tough guy sh*t catchin up to these atl n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #25
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Bethcu Gucci dont rick ross his shows
 5 years ago '12        #26
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 KleanKutt100 said:
This n*gga spoke the truth, and still he even gave Gucci more credit than he deserved. "You did what any other n*gga who call himself a gansgta would do, you start bussin"

lol nah. It could be a 50 year old redneck auto mechanic or an old pentecostal black church lady...if someone is breaking into their home and they have a gun, they're gonna shoot too, so that dont make you gangsta
He sed it clear tho "call himself a gangsta"
 5 years ago '12        #27
space
space
space
 CM Punk said:
Gucci going out like a G, pulling out the strap letting it ring

if he die he gotta have like 18 mixtapes in the stash, so we good.
lmaoo
 5 years ago '12        #28
space
space
space
 kleankutt100 said:
this from the vid description of that youtube vid

"it's understood when you live by the gun you die by the gun r.i.p. Pookie loc. The street code is respected, but to constantly brag about one's death and come to the home of that person while still bragging about the incident is unacceptable. You have to know their's a time for rap, and the streets is all the time."

That's real though
#rns.
 5 years ago '12        #29
space
space
space
Gucci Mane a brav n*gga I tip my hat too him tho, alotta n*ggas talk that gangsta sh*t, even tho he goin wit police it still take sum balls to do sum sh*t like dis.

n*ggas sayin n*ggas talking this "tough n*gga sh*t". Well when does it actually get to a point that this n*gga is tuff? And not jus that he thinks it. Like he's literally tuff. I aint tryna gas sh*t, and I literally feel awkward cuz I'm more used to saying "Oh dis n*gga think he tuff" then actually sayin a n*gga is tuff cuz i dont think I ever have but I'm saying when does it get to that point.

But serious question for bx and n*ggas in here: If u part ov dat life n u gotta man, and u kno ya mans is in the wrong for tryna rob anotha n*gga. N during the attempt he dies, would you retaliate?

I'm sitting here debating this sh*t in my mind lol like deadass, you know the n*gga was wrong 4 it but would you defend it anyway? N I could see how u think it was soft by not retalitating but idk dis sh*t is a two sided thing.

Respond to dis sh*t tho cuz I really wanna kno how otha n*ggas fee
l
 5 years ago '07        #30
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5964 5964
this sounds crazy
 5 years ago '04        #31
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Gucci Mane a brav n*gga I tip my hat too him tho, alotta n*ggas talk that gangsta sh*t, even tho he goin wit police it still take sum balls to do sum sh*t like dis.

n*ggas sayin n*ggas talking this "tough n*gga sh*t". Well when does it actually get to a point that this n*gga is tuff? And not jus that he thinks it. Like he's literally tuff. I aint tryna gas sh*t, and I literally feel awkward cuz I'm more used to saying "Oh dis n*gga think he tuff" then actually sayin a n*gga is tuff cuz i dont think I ever have but I'm saying when does it get to that point.

But serious question for bx and n*ggas in here: If u part ov dat life n u gotta man, and u kno ya mans is in the wrong for tryna rob anotha n*gga. N during the attempt he dies, would you retaliate?

I'm sitting here debating this sh*t in my mind lol like deadass, you know the n*gga was wrong 4 it but would you defend it anyway? N I could see how u think it was soft by not retalitating but idk dis sh*t is a two sided thing.

l

Yea if my n*gga is wrong I still gotta off homeboy who murked him. Ive been in plenty of f!ghts with dudes Im cool with bc my n*gga stole on em or robbed them. I be havin to tell my n*ggas no for real. Like stall him out Debo he from such n such he cool.
 12-20-2012, 04:30 AM         #32
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci ain't the bi*ch type. You know he ain't gonna back down unless someone else cancel te show he ain't gonna back down and he's still gonna want his cash. Y'all better call the mayor.
 12-20-2012, 08:39 AM         #33
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone tell this fu*k boy...it ain't Holloween no more...and Gucci finna do the show old flaw a.ss niccas
 5 years ago '05        #34
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 8492 8492
 FreshBeatzBx said:

l
I mean, life comes with consequences. Homey in the video seems to understand that. If your man runs up in someone's spot to rob them and that backfires, causing him to lose his life, that's on your boy. I couldn't be mad at the shooter, because he would've been a fool not to defend himself. Now, if the shooter then started throwing my boys name around, bragging, talking tough, and then booked a show in my area on some disrespectful sh*t....then you have what Gucci is doing with Macon............
 5 years ago '04        #35
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 5734 5734
 KleanKutt100 said:
This from the Vid description of that Youtube Vid

"It's Understood when you live by the gun you die by the Gun R.I.P. Pookie Loc. The Street Code is respected, but to constantly brag about one's death and come to the home of that person while still bragging about the incident is Unacceptable. You have To know their's a time for rap, and The Streets is all the Time."

that's real though

Thats one of the things I don't respect about gucci. Its one thing to k!ll a n*gga to protect yours. But to rep on it constantly afterwards is bi*ch sh*t. He's trying to touch jeezy soul but he has to remember jeezy aint the only person who got love for the n*gga he k!lled. Like when cassidy caught his body. He let it be know on innocent man that he was only protecting him & his family. He didn't rep on the n*gga he k!lled and I respect that. Gucci actin like a young n*gga in the streets trying to get strips off a n*gga he murked yrs ago.
 5 years ago '05        #36
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
God I hope someone k!lls this fu*king ****. What a great way to ring in the new year.
 5 years ago '10        #37
brooklyngohard 361 heat pts361
space
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 3637 3637
Thanks For The Loop That's Now Forbezdvd.com . One M.Reck & I Shouted Boxden In The Description Go Peep That. I Also Salute Yall On Here.
 5 years ago '09        #38
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
pookie loc lived by the suuuword, he died by the suuuword

n*ggas was beating u, u pull out a strap & start bussing, outta being scared, & u hit............ hit pookie loc
so this n*gga isn't giving gucci any credit because he only shot because he was scared?

get all these masked fu*k n*ggas off the internet...
talking about how u think his family feel about it?
how did his family feel about him being sent there in the 1st place to k!ll somebody?

i'm no gucci mane fan, but these n*ggas salty as fu*k
 5 years ago '12        #39
Whoo da Don 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
I'm an Eastside n*gga Never stepped foot in whiskey River....sh*t I just out not long ago n*ggas was going there,I remember when that sh*t was advertised to white folks....only time you catch me in South Macon is when I'm bout to hit up Warner Robins.

Last edited by Whoo da Don; 12-20-2012 at 10:15 AM..
 12-20-2012, 10:11 AM         #40
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The YouTube mafia strikes again!....These new millennium thugs are the corniest!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago