Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside The disrespect!
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 102
NBA Javale McGee and Shaq Going At It On Twitter
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside So Trina Giving Up That Washed Up Poo Snaps To Dave East Now Huh ?
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Kristaps Porzingis tweeted this image before quickly deleting it
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #1
5861 pageviews
202 comments


o7media 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:
 

 
Been a long road. Missed the playoffs the last few seasons image

But... with this team here... We can make the playoffs and even make a run.


image image image

202 comments for "Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:"

 4 years ago '11        #2
KING JAYY 513 heat pts513
space
avatar space
space
$49,107 | Props total: 13245 13245
 o7media said:
Been a long road. Missed the playoffs the last few seasons

But... with this team here... We can make the playoffs and even make a run.



[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '08        #3
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
Harden tonight with 33 points on only 12 FG attempts. 17/18 free throws.

Lin 18 points, 6 a.ssists on 66% shooting.

Asik double double.

Morris 5/8 with 14 points.

Douglas with 17 points in the 4th quarter. 5 three's!!!!!!


Only one who played like sh*t was Parsons. But he's a great player, he'll bounce back.
 4 years ago '08        #4
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 DR JAYY said:

[pic - click to view]




If everyone plays well then they can.
 4 years ago '09        #5
UrbanEnterprise 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$15,688 | Props total: 5527 5527
i called it from the beginning, 7th or 8th seed at best

problem is we beast against the east but can't finish games versus the west our own conference

we have a bright future but as far as makin a run, the only way that happens is if Morey makes a huge trade before the deadline but its most likely a first round exit wit this team

remember we are the youngest team in the league, we have alot to learn
 4 years ago '12        #6
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,171 | Props total: 33 33
idk man cant see it unless you guys get a better bench and lin starts being consistent
 4 years ago '11        #7
KING JAYY 513 heat pts513
space
avatar space
space
$49,107 | Props total: 13245 13245
 o7media said:


If everyone plays well then they can.
make a run against who though?

if the rockets make the playoffs they will finish with a low seed

they will have to play MEM, SAS, OKC or LAC
 4 years ago '08        #8
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 UrbanEnterprise said:
i called it from the beginning, 7th or 8th seed at best

problem is we beast against the east but can't finish games versus the west our own conference

we have a bright future but as far as makin a run, the only way that happens is if Morey makes a huge trade before the deadline but its most likely a first round exit wit this team

remember we are the youngest team in the league, we have alot to learn

It depends on our bench and Lin mainly. I'm not worried about Harden if he has a bad shooting night he can still get to the line. But if Lin can keep playing well then we'll be good.

Might be a first round exit depending on who we play. I think the Rockets can get a higher seed. Maybe 5th or 6th if we get a good streak going.

Asik needs to keep doing his thing too and drain those free throws.
 4 years ago '08        #9
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 DR JAYY said:
make a run against who though?

if the rockets make the playoffs they will finish with a low seed

they will have to play MEM, SAS, OKC or LAC

Still early in the season so too early to tell about the seeds. But Rockets can make it to 5th or 6th imho. If we end up playing someone like GSW we can beat them.

I think we could take any team in the west as long as everyone plays well. We're getting better and better every game.
 4 years ago '06        #10
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
I Believe.



I love my team.
 4 years ago '11        #11
KING JAYY 513 heat pts513
space
avatar space
space
$49,107 | Props total: 13245 13245
 o7media said:
Still early in the season so too early to tell about the seeds. But Rockets can make it to 5th or 6th imho. If we end up playing someone like GSW we can beat them.

I think we could take any team in the west as long as everyone plays well. We're getting better and better every game.
making it to the 2nd round isnt a "run"
 4 years ago '08        #12
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 DR JAYY said:
making it to the 2nd round isnt a "run"

For a team who hasn't made the playoffs in a few years it is



 4 years ago '08        #13
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 down2earth said:
I Believe.



I love my team.





 4 years ago '09        #14
UrbanEnterprise 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$15,688 | Props total: 5527 5527
 DR JAYY said:
make a run against who though?

if the rockets make the playoffs they will finish with a low seed

they will have to play MEM, SAS, OKC or LAC
still alot of basketball to be played, i believe we can improve like we have been but remember Memphis being a number 8 seed beatin the Spurs

like i said, we have a bright future and could easily be a scare to anyone in the west in a 7 game series
 4 years ago '08        #15
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 UrbanEnterprise said:
still alot of basketball to be played, i believe we can improve like we have been but remember Memphis being a number 8 seed beatin the Spurs

like i said, we have a bright future and could easily be a scare to anyone in the west in a 7 game series

Yep. Upsets happen all the time.

We just took the Spurs to over time with Harden injured when Lin dropped 38. Our team is deep, just slept on.
 4 years ago '11        #16
PotheadFocker 165 heat pts165
space
avatar space
space
$31,363 | Props total: 3546 3546
I want to believe so bad





Just don't want that feeling of failure when we can't crack the 8th seed



Although we are the youngest I see bright spots in Patterson and Parsons and even Morris at times...

Of course Harden
and Lin looks to be improving...

I really do like this team this year. But I wish we could have kept Lowry.
 4 years ago '08        #17
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 AceBoogie said:
idk man cant see it unless you guys get a better bench and lin starts being consistent
We have a good bench. Douglas has been playing great, so has Morris. Delfino's a great shooter and Greg Smith has been playing great.

But yeah Lin needs to keep playing well. That's the key.
 4 years ago '12        #18
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 344 344
Not trying to sound sour, but we will get swept or win one game at most if we make the playoffs. Then we are right back at drafting mid first round unless Morey pulls off another trade hopefully for al jefferson or josh smith.
 4 years ago '08        #19
o7media 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 4879 4879
 PotheadFocker said:
I want to believe so bad





Just don't want that feeling of failure when we can't crack the 8th seed



Although we are the youngest I see bright spots in Patterson and Parsons and even Morris at times...

Of course Harden
and Lin looks to be improving...

I really do like this team this year. But I wish we could have kept Lowry.

Well last year we barely missed the playoffs. We were +.500. And I definitely think we're better this year with Harden.

If we had Lowry and Harden though

But Lin is growing on me. Parsons can be a beast, I'm not worried about him as much. Just wish he would drive more, he seems to settle for a lot of 3's. Same for Patterson, he needs to stop taking so many 3's. That's not his range.
 4 years ago '11        #20
PotheadFocker 165 heat pts165
space
avatar space
space
$31,363 | Props total: 3546 3546
 o7media said:
If we had Lowry and Harden though



Yeah now y'all got me wondering if Morey has anything up his sleeve before the trade deadline

Part of me thinks he'll just wait for free agency
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
audio inside Future - HNDRXX (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 2/24
453 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
NFL Aaron Hernandez : "Imagine I go in a club and niggas try me"
250 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Family Matters’ Alum Darius McCrary Accused of Holding Infant Daught..
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Flabby Mastodon Sets Wedding Dress On Fire To Celebrate Her Divorce
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Cash Me Outside girl going in on Big Soulja:"I got more money lst week then u ..
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside 'Get Out' Official Review/Discussion
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Feb 22 - Iron Addicts Gym raided by DEA for mulit-million dollar steroid opera..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside New Instagram Feature 'Carousel' Lets You Upload 10 Pics/Videos In One ..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy