Dec 19 - Facebook to shut down accounts of users who question official story on Sandy Hook

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
GOVERNMENT IS UP TO SOME SNEAKY sh*t. IN 10YEARS I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING GOIN DOWN.
 5 years ago '10        #22
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 CA$H MONEY said:
Well good ole Zuckerberg was invited to the last Bilderberg group meeting..........Time for him to put his work in for em I guess.......Google Bilderberg group and you'll figure his role out........

hmmm explain
 5 years ago '04        #23
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
 CA$H MONEY said:
Well good ole Zuckerberg was invited to the last Bilderberg group meeting..........Time for him to put his work in for em I guess.......Google Bilderberg group and you'll figure his role out........

5 years ago '11        #24
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Fras1788 said:
Kewl Story
A kewl story would be the explanation of why you didn't question this story and click the link like you supposedly do everything else?

5 years ago '05        #25
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Alf said:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to a.ssemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The first amendment applies to the government, Facebook can do whatever it wants.
Thank you.
 12-19-2012, 11:07 PM         #26
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alf said:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to a.ssemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The first amendment applies to the government, Facebook can do whatever it wants.
GOOD CATCH THANK YOU SIR
 5 years ago '08        #27
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23373 23373
 <<InphDigi>> said:
There was an edited video going around that showed the head of the CT state police supposedly saying that anyone who questioned the official story on social media sites would be subject to arrest. However, the portion that was edited out specified people using social media to impersonate the k!ller, make additional threats regarding the incident, or impersonating law enforcement and providing misinformation under false pretenses. FB, from what I've been finding out, has only shut down users who do the things mentioned.
bumping this post
 5 years ago '06        #28
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 lostkauze said:
...said every conspiracy theorist for the last 200 years
and its still happening right now...200+years and counting......
 5 years ago '05        #29
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
 xevin203 said:
When people are in fear they'll except almost anything.
Accept an education
 5 years ago '04        #30
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Alf said:

The first amendment applies to the government,
To the police as well.

Alf said:
Facebook can do whatever it wants.

The police however, cannot.

Last edited by Screwhead; 12-20-2012 at 06:03 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 <<InphDigi>> said:
There was an edited video going around that showed the head of the CT state police supposedly saying that anyone who questioned the official story on social media sites would be subject to arrest. However, the portion that was edited out specified people using social media to impersonate the k!ller, make additional threats regarding the incident, or impersonating law enforcement and providing misinformation under false pretenses.

[video - click to view]

<<InphDigi>> said:
FB, from what I've been finding out, has only shut down users who do the things mentioned.
Hopefully, it stays that way.

Last edited by Screwhead; 12-20-2012 at 06:18 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #32
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259

Last edited by Alerts; 12-20-2012 at 06:38 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #33
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
What a bullsh*t thread. Why didnt u post the entire article ts. Close this thread. Ts should have his account deleted for this misleading bullsh*t.
 12-20-2012, 07:06 AM         #34
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
I dont think it has anything to do with poor taste. The fact that the reasoning for shutting accounts down is 'questioning the official story' should be enough cause for concern. People are just asking justifiable questions about serious holes in the official story. How does that seem normal to you?
it seems far more normal to me then questioning a situation where 26 children died and there are bodies to prove it.......does that seem normal to you?

ps
fu*k off
 5 years ago '10        #35
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23804 23804
 CA$H MONEY said:
 5 years ago '10        #36
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23804 23804
 CA$H MONEY said:
 12-20-2012, 12:40 PM         #37
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol shut my sh*t down...watch me shoot you, catch a case and beat that sh*t...unalienable means if I k!ll you for alienating my rights I did nothing wrong.

fu*k obama
 5 years ago '05        #38
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
i hate conspiracy people sometimes .. i mean nothing ever happens how it happens to them .. but never mind that .. freedom of speech is freedom of speech but its his forum in the end of the day and he dont want that sh*t so he can handle it how he wants to.. no different than if a mothfu*ker come in ur house and say some sh*t and you tell them get the fu*k out or watch you r mouth .no different than it being a federal crime to yell fire in a theater ..
 5 years ago '04        #39
stuntastik 
space
space
$195 | Props total: 9 9
 CA$H MONEY said:
say bruh u on 2 sumn.... i was high as shyt fina stop readin n den it all made sense!! sheesh
 5 years ago '09        #40
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,139 | Props total: 67672 67672
the facebook regime is gonna implode in a few years

any corporation that is in business with the goverment has their leader invited to these secret meetings...the coroprate media doesnt cover what goes on at these meetings...all the news anchors from the 4 major tv network regimes attend the meetings...the only network that covers these meetings is rt tv

Last edited by messy marv stan; 12-20-2012 at 02:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy