Dec 19 - Facebook to shut down accounts of users who question official story on Sandy Hook

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
7229 pageviews
55 comments

Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
Dec 19 - Facebook to shut down accounts of users who question official story on Sandy Hook

Social media site Facebook has decided to turn the First Amendment on its head, which is remarkable for no less a reason than because its creator has made a fortune on the concept of free, open and unedited speech.

According to reports, Facebook has begun suspending the accounts of users who throw into question the official narrative behind the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, after a warning by Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance that said posting "misinformation" on the site could be result in criminal prosecution.

In one instance of outright censorship, an image that was posted in the shooting's aftermath and which questioned whether Adam Lanza, "a clumsy 20-year-old autistic kid," could have possibly been responsible for k!lling 26 people, was deleted, with the user handed a warning.

[pic - click to view]

Social media users spreading false information about Sandy Hook massacre could face charges, say police - NY Daily News

55 comments for "Dec 19 - Facebook to shut down accounts of users who question official story on Sandy Hook"

5 years ago '06        #2
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
YEP. its been happening tho ppl need to just hit like buttons on girls pics FB isnt the place for personal space/thoughts from the beginning.

these youtube gun channels im subscribe to say they might come after them next for some odd reason i dont know why but they are making back up youtube pages.
 5 years ago '07        #3
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,372 | Props total: 2072 2072

so much for freedom of speech
 12-19-2012, 06:04 PM         #4
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol why? what do they have to hide?
 12-19-2012, 06:07 PM         #5
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
I don't think it is as much about hiding something as it is about poor taste
 5 years ago '07        #6
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417

So, that's why I am unable to login to my FB page.
 5 years ago '04        #7
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
but they not gettin rid of the pr0n spam pages are they
 5 years ago '05        #8
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4522 4522
 lyrical genius said:
I don't think it is as much about hiding something as it is about poor taste
I dont think it has anything to do with poor taste. The fact that the reasoning for shutting accounts down is 'questioning the official story' should be enough cause for concern. People are just asking justifiable questions about serious holes in the official story. How does that seem normal to you?
 5 years ago '05        #9
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 killya said:
The media was saying the sandy hook k!ller's bro was the shooter until he went on fb and told CNN to fu*k off. Guessing if this policy was in effect his post would've been deleted and he would've been conveniently black bagged.
 5 years ago '11        #10
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Your link doesn't matchup with your post.

5 years ago '11        #11
xevin203 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 31 31
When people are in fear they'll except almost anything.
 5 years ago '10        #12
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:

people on the comments comparing america under obama to hitler and germany

It's not Obama, Bush, or Clinton they're just mascots for the empire it's the entire body that controls the power and influence. It's the guys in the black boxes at the top of the stadium who decides who plays.
 5 years ago '10        #13
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Your link doesn't matchup with your post.

I pulled it from an alternative news site but they had about five sources
 5 years ago '11        #14
space
space
 Alerts said:
I pulled it from an alternative news site but they had about five sources
Well your link, is talking about twitter, and not facebook, and how they were fake accounts pretending to be CT police.

5 years ago '04        #15
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 Chixf Xscx said:

so much for freedom of speech
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to a.ssemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The first amendment applies to the government, Facebook can do whatever it wants.
 5 years ago '04        #16
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
There was an edited video going around that showed the head of the CT state police supposedly saying that anyone who questioned the official story on social media sites would be subject to arrest. However, the portion that was edited out specified people using social media to impersonate the k!ller, make additional threats regarding the incident, or impersonating law enforcement and providing misinformation under false pretenses. FB, from what I've been finding out, has only shut down users who do the things mentioned.
 5 years ago '05        #17
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,191 | Props total: 9384 9384
Bout to go ham on facebook and in hopes they delete my sh*t forever
 5 years ago '04        #18
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Well good ole Zuckerberg was invited to the last Bilderberg group meeting..........Time for him to put his work in for em I guess.......Google Bilderberg group and you'll figure his role out........
 12-19-2012, 10:39 PM         #19
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xevin203 said:
When people are in fear they'll except almost anything.
 5 years ago '11        #20
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
How are people not more angry about this?!?!

This is a HUGE red flag. Anyone should be allowed to question whatever they want. at all you dumb fu*ks in here saying "no big deal". You serious?!

Arresting people and deleting their Facebook?!?!? That makes sense to you all????

Our future is doomed
We should be more angry by people like you and others who are constantly fooled on the internet. The story is a hack job written by someone like you to cause false anger. If you read the link, the story doesn't matchup. It talkes about people on twitter getting charged for impersonating the police and spreading false information. The OP said he was going to fix the link but as we can see, he never did.

But let me guess. You pride yourself on questioning everything but took a thread some random person posted on the internet as fact without even checking the link.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 12-19-2012 at 10:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago