Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
Ti got a album coming out?
 12-19-2012, 09:40 PM         #122
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is too premature i just listened to love sosa a month ago and a friend had to play it for me.
 5 years ago '06        #123
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,109 | Props total: 16530 16530
OK LETS BE REAL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

Chief keef won & Lost

Keef is gettin roasted because most ppl for some reason were actin like keef was gonna do
BIG NUMBERS.... too many ppl were livin off youtube hype. not to mention keef has been actin like his album would save interscope.

But keef still Won because he already used his advance and he is doing better than he was doing last year. hood nicca with a deal is a automatic win.

keef audience is str8 hood 50k is what i expected and aint that bad.
if chief keef woulda had decent singles with better features he could have hit 90k-130k
chief didnt listen to the label and nobody with him is gettin his business right.

but at the end of the day keef aint spend shyt for all his videos & album it woulda been on datpiff if he wasnt signed to the label & show money is still there waitin. he still is hot at the moment ppl just need to be realistic about doin numbers.

dont compare t.i and cheef keef. t.i has multiple singles ...& keef i cant say the same.
 5 years ago '06        #124
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 new2hiphop said:
OK LETS BE REAL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

Chief keef won & Lost

Keef is gettin roasted because most ppl for some reason were actin like keef was gonna do
BIG NUMBERS.... too many ppl were livin off youtube hype. not to mention keef has been actin like his album would save interscope.

But keef still Won because he already used his advance and he is doing better than he was doing last year. hood nicca with a deal is a automatic win.

keef audience is str8 hood 50k is what i expected and aint that bad.
if chief keef woulda had decent singles with better features he could have hit 90k-130k
chief didnt listen to the label and nobody with him is gettin his business right.

but at the end of the day keef aint spend shyt for all his videos & album it woulda been on datpiff if he wasnt signed to the label & show money is still there waitin. he still is hot at the moment ppl just need to be realistic about doin numbers.

dont compare t.i and cheef keef. t.i has multiple singles ...& keef i cant say the same.
 5 years ago '04        #125
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
he should've gone to jail to up his sales
 5 years ago '06        #126
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
i dont know if that face is good or bad bruh lol.
 5 years ago '06        #127
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 new2hiphop said:
i dont know if that face is good or bad bruh lol.
i agree, keef did everything ignorantly and couldve done over 100k if he was more intelligent about sh*t

but like you said, hes better off than he was a year ago, so thats something
 5 years ago '12        #128
Scrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 3 3
This is a flop. Keef flopped bruhs.
 5 years ago '06        #129
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
i agree, keef did everything ignorantly and couldve done over 100k if he was more intelligent about sh*t

but like you said, hes better off than he was a year ago, so thats something
yeah your right
 5 years ago '12        #130
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
Why is everyone reacting like this? These sales are expected. It should be well known by now that Chief Keef's fanbase doesn't buy music. The difference between Keef & Ross/Meek is that Keef didn't really make any radio/women songs, where MMG does. Also MMG targets an older demographic than Keef. Do you really think a lot of n*ggas Chief Keef's age are about to go buy an album? In 2012? He didn't flop, because his fanbase goes to youtube & livemixtapes & datpiff. Not iTunes & definitely not a store. He'll be alright, all he has to do is repeat the cycle next year. Drop a mixtape, 2 GBE tapes, a bunch of videos & features, & an album. Campaign Sosa is not over yet.
 5 years ago '10        #131
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 hou12 said:
Why is everyone reacting like this? These sales are expected. It should be well known by now that Chief Keef's fanbase doesn't buy music. The difference between Keef & Ross/Meek is that Keef didn't really make any radio/women songs, where MMG does. Also MMG targets an older demographic than Keef. Do you really think a lot of n*ggas Chief Keef's age are about to go buy an album? In 2012? He didn't flop, because his fanbase goes to youtube & livemixtapes & datpiff. Not iTunes & definitely not a store. He'll be alright, all he has to do is repeat the cycle next year. Drop a mixtape, 2 GBE tapes, a bunch of videos & features, & an album. Campaign Sosa is not over yet.
Y'all still in here making excuses?

[pic - click to view]

Keef flopped. Get over it.

[pic - click to view]

12-20-2012, 12:03 AM         #132
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i use the reviews on amazon to guage how the public views an album... since so many ppl buy albums from there.

Chief Keef has a

T.I. has a

for reference, Game has a

and big boi has a

Keef lost and T.I. won. bunch cats in here talkin bout they didn't know he had and album out (on a hip hop forum) and he still sold 150-175,000
 12-20-2012, 12:04 AM         #133
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day the n*gga, im a.ssuming was broke so to be doing sumthn more beneficial while getting money, rocking shows, traveling doing what u love to do is a win whether he flopped or not. He could of been one of those that never made it to see the sh*t he prob done got to experience doing this rap sh*t. All i know is show money>>>>>>>working a 9-5 or trapping
 12-20-2012, 12:05 AM         #134
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant front chief keef album bangs 8.2/10 .. not as much coonery as anticipated.. gotta respect a man who manifests his dreams into reality one way or the other .. much love to the israel bredren.. and peace to all
 5 years ago '06        #135
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14822 14822

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #136
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,251 | Props total: 24764 24764
 clipse_designz said:
according to everyone on this forum, pretty much every hip-hop release is a flop.
In fact I cannot remember one projection thread where someone hasn't mentioned that "insert album" is a flop.

Its crazy, keef has just turned 17, and has made it with his own crew, his own producer and sold 60,000 records, selling out shows, probably 60 million youtube views, numerous hit singles. WITHOUT DILUTING HIS SOUND. WITHOUT POP R N B HOOKS AND BIG NAME FEATURES. That's whats crazy. Nobody in keefs camp are complaining, this album probably cost only studio time. The people that are complaining are the people who aren't buying it and arent playing on buying it.
thats a damn good point
 12-20-2012, 12:43 AM         #137
Khamillitary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
55k for a mixtape he won we didnt know finally rich was a album until like the end of december how did he lose
 5 years ago '04        #138
DaKiDDGeNiUs 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 177 177
n*ggas discussing "projected" numbers man im done
 5 years ago '10        #139
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 DaKiDDGeNiUs said:
n*ggas discussing "projected" numbers man im done
With the exception of "Tha Carter IV" where the album magically jumped from a projection of around 700k to 900k (and I think we all know how that happened ),

the projections are ALWAYS accurate within 5%. Name some albums where they weren't. We'll wait.
 5 years ago '11        #140
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
 s7venwords said:
i can't believe i read through half of those lyrics on the slideshow sh*t..

fu*kin garbage. Young Chop Won; The city of Chicago lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy