Chief Keef Projected To Sell 50-55k First Week; T.I projected to sell 150-175k

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #181
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 CIDF said:
TI aint doin no 150 k and keef gonna end up doin at least 100 k especially when i hate being sober hits the airwaves
this dumb a.ss

5 years ago '04        #182
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 Roddy Little said:
Durk is not in GBE, I don't know why everyone thinks he is, Durk and Reese are signed with Def Jam. Chief Keef is on Interscope and Fredo & SD are signed to the Glory Boys Ent imprint Keef has with Interscope.
because when somebody mention gbe they mention durk. i don't follow them like that. the only reason i know about reese and chop was because somebody mentioned it before keef got signed
 5 years ago '11        #183
Blokka Blokka 4 heat pts
space
space
$485 | Props total: 311 311
lol wait till Love Sosa gets to all them n*ggas playing GTA V. Hate Being Sober just barely hit airwaves not even a week before his release date.
 5 years ago '10        #184
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Blokka Blokka said:
lol wait till Love Sosa gets to all them n*ggas playing GTA V. Hate Being Sober just barely hit airwaves not even a week before his release date.
most people here don't understand the timing of the 1st single to cd release to 2nd single.
actually, a lot of people higher up in some labels don't know sh*t either.

This album will sell for a while..
 5 years ago '10        #185
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Blokka Blokka said:
When's the last time you were playing a video game and went

"Hmmm.. Whats that song?" Then found out went out and bought that artist entire album?

gakhteebo said:
most people here don't understand the timing of the 1st single to cd release to 2nd single.
actually, a lot of people higher up in some labels don't know sh*t either.

This album will sell for a while..
n*gga. Sales always PEAK the first week. It gets no better than this, no matter how many singles he releases.

Meeks album is 10x hotter than Keef's (even though it's still weak) and he cater to basically the same demographic.

Meek sold 3 times what Keef did first week and still stuck at like 230k, 2 months after his album dropped.

At this point he's only moving 7k a week and that number is steadily going down..

Its over for SOSA bruh
 5 years ago '04        #186
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Im Soo Special said:
lmao chief keef did NOT have the whole CITY OF CHICAGO behind him

let me post this quote

“He has people around him that don’t know better,” “Like if you in the neighborhood, you on fire in the neighborhood. I was that on ‘Wanksta.’ I could have really just stayed home and never shot the ‘In Da Club’ video. You know what kind of momentum I had on the mixtape circuit? So if ‘Wanksta’ had came out and I was like, ‘I’m on fire!’ The video’s out, everything is there, and then when it’s time to shoot the ‘In Da Club’ video with Eminem and Dr. Dre, I don’t show up. That’s exactly where Keef's at in his career.”
^^^^^This.......It's one thing keef's fans are forgetting......They don't call it the music BUSINESS for nothin......He's made some of the worst BUSINESS decisions ever. F**k a mixtape buzz. Unless your one of those type of artists that isn't about being on a major label. Those guys can live off show money. But once you throw a major label into the mix, you're BUSINESS practices are what counts. Not your mixtape buzz.......
 5 years ago '04        #187
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL people actually care about this?? Now that's whats funny!
 5 years ago '08        #188
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
Ya thought a kid talking about k!llings and drugs was going to sell???
 5 years ago '05        #189
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
"Macklemore released his debut studio album The Heist on October 9, 2012, which entered at number 1 on the US iTunes download charts[1] and No. 2 on the US Billboard 200 charts, selling 78,000 copies in the first week.[2]"

Even Macklemore sold more than Keef... He flopped bigtime and I thought he was gonna do big numbers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy