Dec 19 - Mass Killings Occur Every 2 Weeks in US

most viewed right now
 168
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
111 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
With great powers comes great raponsibilty. Most of you guys have no idea what you are saying. No matter how bad or corrupt you think US goverment is, it is 10x worse in other places. You guys have the freedom and right to do as u please as long as its legal. Try living in place where cops dont need no warrant and shoot u up without any warrants. You can take a judge to court for any reason wihin the law. Try doing that in italy, they will chop ur head off. Be grateful u in america
 12-20-2012, 12:40 PM         #62
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I took a lot of sh*t from losers in that other thread when I said that we needed to have tighter gun control because of that piece of sh*t Chiefs player that k!lled his girlfriend. A couple of gun loving weirdos were trying to say that guns don't k!ll people and that the POS chiefs player could've used a knife or his hands () what do you clowns have to say now?

Yea I know, the Second Amendment right...that sh*t was written 200 years ago when we were still allowed to own other humans. You weirdos can have all the muskets you want, there's no reason to have military style weapons with 50 round banana clips in the hands of anyone not in Iraq.

You've got the right to pursure happiness but you are not guaranteed it and if the only way you can get off is by firing a gun then get a pellet gun, freaks and no bi*ch it's still not a sport unless you hung a razorback or a blackbear with a screwdriver...there's nothing sporty about hunting a pheasant with an AR 15
 5 years ago '06        #63
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 442 442
 ddash said:
W**** People
You lack creativity
 5 years ago '10        #64
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Kfizzle...I am going to give you some advice

These people on Boxden are honestly the dumbest people alive. They will just call you the white devil and tell you to k!ll yourself. Honestly, they don't stand a chance when it comes to understanding what you and I understand. Most them were raised on government a.ssistance and told that without Democrats they would never make it. A lot of them are uneducated and the ones that are were taught by liberal professors, which futher confirms what their parents taught them, which is...White, rich people are bad and they are the reason "we" don't have anything. Their heroes are Jay-Z and other rappers that teach them to get money and fu*k bi*ches and that is where their self worth comes from. You and I see it for its entertainment value, but for most of them it is real life. You have to understand that a lot of them never stood a chance and now they have a new hero, which is Obama. Whatever he believes, is what they believe....Honestly it is not worth it man...
 5 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
 brazidee said:
I took a lot of sh*t from losers in that other thread when I said that we needed to have tighter gun control because of that piece of sh*t Chiefs player that k!lled his girlfriend. A couple of gun loving weirdos were trying to say that guns don't k!ll people and that the POS chiefs player could've used a knife or his hands () what do you clowns have to say now?

Yea I know, the Second Amendment right...that sh*t was written 200 years ago when we were still allowed to own other humans. You weirdos can have all the muskets you want, there's no reason to have military style weapons with 50 round banana clips in the hands of anyone not in Iraq.

You've got the right to pursure happiness but you are not guaranteed it and if the only way you can get off is by firing a gun then get a pellet gun, freaks and no bi*ch it's still not a sport unless you hung a razorback or a blackbear with a screwdriver...there's nothing sporty about hunting a pheasant with an AR 15
First off you hunt pheasant with a shot gun not a rifle.

Second off, there are as many if not more instances of armed citizens stopping a tragedy as there are instances like Aurora or CT.

That is all


15 million gun owners didn't k!ll anyone yesterday. So obviously it's not the guns fault.
 5 years ago '06        #66
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 1953 1953
 Matt504 said:
nobody notices how white people completely dismiss 400 years of slavery as a "sacrifice"
LOl why the fu*k people bring up slavery EVERY thread.... Guns, mass murders, and church threads people constantly crying
 12-20-2012, 02:10 PM         #67
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
First off you hunt pheasant with a shot gun not a rifle.
That's the point I'm making you fu*kin clown

What the fu*k does an average joe need a fu*kin a.ssault rifle for??
 5 years ago '07        #68
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,025 | Props total: 23785 23785
 Withit said:
Kfizzle...I am going to give you some advice

These people on Boxden are honestly the dumbest people alive. They will just call you the white devil and tell you to k!ll yourself. Honestly, they don't stand a chance when it comes to understanding what you and I understand. Most them were raised on government a.ssistance and told that without Democrats they would never make it. A lot of them are uneducated and the ones that are were taught by liberal professors, which futher confirms what their parents taught them, which is...White, rich people are bad and they are the reason "we" don't have anything. Their heroes are Jay-Z and other rappers that teach them to get money and fu*k bi*ches and that is where their self worth comes from. You and I see it for its entertainment value, but for most of them it is real life. You have to understand that a lot of them never stood a chance and now they have a new hero, which is Obama. Whatever he believes, is what they believe....Honestly it is not worth it man...
idiot. You and Kfrizzle should stay on theblaze
 12-20-2012, 02:14 PM         #69
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #70
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 swayze said:
Sound stupid dude. You only know the BS they fed you in a text book. You should not be calling that fabricated non sense REAL HISTORY. America been fu*ked since day one. Its been about k!lling and more k!lling. f!ghting and more f!ghting. Lies and cover ups. Exploitation and genocide. Hell America isnt even owned by Americans anymore. This country is the wh0ore of the world. Theres so many foreign entities that own the nuts and screws to this country that its unreal. Pagan holidays, Jim Crow( we forget about that less than 60 years ago) Man just stfu up with your institutionalized thinking. You dont know what you are talking about unless you admit you are lost and brain washed by deceit .
Your so called forefather were occultist , murderers and genocidal megalomaniacs .
Common knowledge that Big Face Ben was a HELLS FIRE member. All the others were slave owners etc..
Can you tell me what country in the world is perfect ?

It's all about learning from history, making sure it doesn't happen again.. It hasnt...

Who else in the world ended slavery
Ends genocide whenever it happens?
Who else has freed more ppl?

Also u know the first gov. Sponsored slave owner was black right?
Only after the north ended slaves, did it become about race..
And what country hasnt had slave?


Lol @ u low-info voter...
So funny you only blame America for all the problems...
You know other countries where here in America k!lling the natives too right??
 5 years ago '06        #71
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 1953 1953
 swayze said:
Im not dismissing slavery ,but i agree some what. We can talk about the enslavement of Europe for 800 years by black Muslims. However lets talk JIM CROW which was less than 55 years ago. Thats even more damaging to the credibility of white people trying to down play their quite frankly devilish acts.
Downplay their acts? Its like your trying to get respect or sympathy, for something most people don't get understand. People want to help slaves? Go help the Mexicans, there's modern slavery right under your nose.
 5 years ago '04        #72
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
 brazidee said:
That's the point I'm making you fu*kin clown

What the fu*k does an average joe need a fu*kin a.ssault rifle for??
the majority of shootings don't even happen with a.ssault rifles so why is everyone so concerned with that?

Also, an a.ssault rifle is nothing more than a hunting rifle that you can hook a flashlight onto. In fact, most hunting rifles shoot a larger bullet than your standard AR's.

Now I agree 100rd drums should be classified under the same FFL as silencers, full auto, etc. But if the main goal is to decrease shootings, banning AR's ain't gonna do sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #73
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 695 695
 KFrizzle said:
What should be more disturbing is the inner city violence in places like Chicago...
and we know these ain't white suburban kids doing the shootings...

Pick any 2 months, any 2 months this year and they have numbers equal to Sandy Hook deaths...
These aren't Mass murders...

Totally being ignored by everyone in the media...

No family support... No life values... Decaying Culture...
Ignored? Im sure Chicago is like every other City where the news reports about a murder happening and people just shake their head, because its just the norm now.. They get their shine for their stupidity. The more crazy, the more publicity
 12-20-2012, 04:17 PM         #74
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Lol you try so hard hahaha. So now I'm fat? I'm a drug dealer? You simple a.ss lol just trying to make anything you can up now huh? It's all good. After this,



You lost all credibility. Your opinion is invalid.
What does me taking a L with a hispanic girl have to do with anything? can you answer that bi*ch boy? You're immature aren't you like 34? Grow up bruh, and stop swindling drugs in your community you piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #75
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
 lifeundthescope said:
What does me taking a L with a hispanic girl have to do with anything? can you answer that bi*ch boy? You're immature aren't you like 34? Grow up bruh, and stop swindling drugs in your community you piece of sh*t.
sorry I couldn't hear you try to talk tough with my nuts in the way
you can't even comment on the threads anymore. Every comment is a response to me. You got a crush or something? I don't swing that way playa. I suggest you keep trying with those white girls.
 12-20-2012, 05:42 PM         #76
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
sorry I couldn't hear you try to talk tough with my nuts in the way
you can't even comment on the threads anymore. Every comment is a response to me. You got a crush or something? I don't swing that way playa. I suggest you keep trying with those white girls.
I don't date White women, I refuse. NIce jabs though gotta come harder, no one fu*ks with your white closet racist punk a.ss on this website. bi*ch.
 5 years ago '06        #77
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't date White women, I refuse. NIce jabs though gotta come harder, no one fu*ks with your white closet racist punk a.ss on this website. bi*ch.
From reading your posts, your the racist punk in here...

 5 years ago '06        #78
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Ramen Noodle said:
Are you stupid? He changed it to the pursuit of happiness to broaden the idea, it still refers to property..
True it kinda does broaden the idea really means the same thing tho, but this way a slave couldn't be considered a right...
 5 years ago '05        #79
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$15,616 | Props total: 1454 1454
think if you guys k!ll each other off enough Canada can have all your land?
wouldn't mind having some nice sunny weather and beaches
 5 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't date White women, I refuse. NIce jabs though gotta come harder, no one fu*ks with your white closet racist punk a.ss on this website. bi*ch.
watch out keyboard warrior why don't you go back to your little community college and leave the grown folk discussion to us adults. One day you'll be relevant. But that day ain't today.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
How was your life when this song dropped?
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA LD Luka Doncic Wins Euroleague MVP... @ 19yo He Becomes The Youngest MVP ..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Thanos Or Darkseid
138 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy