Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 Matt504 said:
just remember, this land once was filled with Native Americans.

now ask yourself how many you've seen in your lifetime.
Saw my first one when I loved in AZ for three months. Thought they were Mexicans at first...smh
 5 years ago '04        #42
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 KFrizzle said:
Yes we have blood on our hands, but so does every single country in the world... It's about what you learn from your past, how you change and help other from our lessons...

-Civil war was for mine and Your Freedom? how is that bad?
-2 world wars? dude we were on the good side? we weren't k!lling ppl for no fu*king reason?
-Modern wars? we aren't k!lling innocent ppl (least not on purpose)

Stop blaming America, the left is brainwashing you dude...

How is going to war or helping an ally in war, bad at all, if it brings freedom??? Freedom needs to be defended by any means... (not saying just go to war for the hell of it, but to free slaves or stop a dictator for k!lling thousands/million of innocent ppl is worth the f!ghting for... and being the strongest country in the world it is our humane responsibility to help spreed freedom when help is needed.. )

Do you know how many ppl were k!lled by Stalin and Hitler?
or by Mao?
DO you know how many millions were k!lled after the US left the Vietnam??

we do not have any where as much blood on our hand as any crazy dictator...
We do not define 'evil'...
The goal of the civil war was not to free slaves, it was to unite America. Slavery ending was a byproduct. FYI...
 12-19-2012, 08:31 PM         #43
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:
if you look at how this country was founded it's no surprise
or maybe it's idiots like you blaming things from 200 years ago that you don't actually know anything about but like to use anyway as an excuse for your ignorant coonery. smarten up nas.
 12-19-2012, 08:33 PM         #44
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:
Yes we have blood on our hands, but so does every single country in the world... It's about what you learn from your past, how you change and help other from our lessons...

-Civil war was for mine and Your Freedom? how is that bad?
-2 world wars? dude we were on the good side? we weren't k!lling ppl for no fu*king reason?
-Modern wars? we aren't k!lling innocent ppl (least not on purpose)

Stop blaming America, the left is brainwashing you dude...

How is going to war or helping an ally in war, bad at all, if it brings freedom??? Freedom needs to be defended by any means... (not saying just go to war for the hell of it, but to free slaves or stop a dictator for k!lling thousands/million of innocent ppl is worth the f!ghting for... and being the strongest country in the world it is our humane responsibility to help spreed freedom when help is needed.. )

Do you know how many ppl were k!lled by Stalin and Hitler?
or by Mao?
DO you know how many millions were k!lled after the US left the Vietnam??

we do not have any where as much blood on our hand as any crazy dictator...
We do not define 'evil'...
how about the 300k innocent people the US k!lled in five minutes in japan?
 5 years ago '10        #45
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 7457 7457
 regulate said:
stfu u idiot. This country was founded on the genocide of native americans and the brutal enslavement of black people for 400 years. Only a soulless devil would try to sugarcoat that.

Wtf u doing on a hip hop board anyway u fu*kin poser? I bet you really thought that corny a.ss screenname would help you fit in huh?
owned
 5 years ago '04        #46
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
Mass murderers tend to be older than other k!llers, with an average age of nearly 32 years old. Like all k!llers, they are overwhelmingly white men.

*fixed*
 12-19-2012, 09:55 PM         #47
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
or maybe it's idiots like you blaming things from 200 years ago that you don't actually know anything about but like to use anyway as an excuse for your ignorant coonery. smarten up nas.
Are us American's going to forget 9/11 in 200 years? nah I don't think especially you White folk you will never let that go. So don't go around acting like Blacks should forget about 500 years of slavery + decades of mistreatment within this country.
 5 years ago '05        #48
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
mass k!lling occur all the time, everywhere in the world man its not just a US thing, but if u say it is then clueless people will believe it is a US thing, so umm......

no doubt about it mass k!llings is a part of humans
there are good people and there are bad people
there are sane people and there are insane people
go thru the history books and you'll see the facts
its sad but true,
but dont make it a US thing, dont be fooled

you kno what is a US thing tho.......OBESITY..... the us def owns that
 5 years ago '11        #49
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 2761 2761
 KFrizzle said:
Are you fu*kin serious?

This right here is why our culture is decaying...
Fools w/ no understanding of our countries founding and the sacrifices made for the freedom we enjoy...
THEY stole land and murdered natives, fu*k how you twist it with patriotism bullsh*t
 12-19-2012, 10:37 PM         #50
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
W**** people.
 5 years ago '04        #51
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 lifeundthescope said:
shut the fu*k up you ignorant stupid white fat drug addict bi*ch. No one should value your fu*king opinion you addict. Go get help.
@ you trying to sound so hard on the internet. Don't you realize nobody fu*kin' with you anymore? You've already done lost all credibility. That insecurity is k!llin you
 12-20-2012, 12:03 AM         #52
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
@ you trying to sound so hard on the internet. Don't you realize nobody fu*kin' with you anymore? You've already done lost all credibility. That insecurity is k!llin you
alot of peope fu*k with me on this website, but I digress I guess your fat white a.ss really cares about who fu*ks wit you on a hip hop message board fu*king drug addict loser, you contribute nothing to our society, and you filter drugs into our communities. Oh yeah you live in the White community so why do I give a fu*k about you trashing your racist white supremacist community
 5 years ago '06        #53
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Point is, every society has had slavery and every society has had war. Violence is human nature, not American nature.

But with 10yr olds playing COD and punk a.ss kids thinking it's cool to "be bout dat life", a sever decline in regard for others is sweeping over this country. From our grandparents, to our parents, to us, to the next generation, little by little, it's more ME and less WE. People are desensitized to violence and more concerned with themselves than those around them.

This is why we have these shootings. Not because it's too easy to get guns. Not because we had a civil war, or because we have a dark history with slavery. It's because there is no regard for life and consequences.
I must say, you are spot on with that a.ssessment
 12-20-2012, 01:17 AM         #54
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure a lot of these are those sick fu*ks who k!ll off their entire household and likely themselves, gang/drug related sh*t, etc. To me that's different than a n*gga going on a k!lling spree of random people for no real point like the Newton shooting and the Batman shooting. That type of sh*t ain't just happening every other day like this story tries to make it seem. That said it's still a sh*tty a.ss world we live in filled with low lives who k!ll their own kids and sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #55
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,461 | Props total: 2651 2651
 lifeundthescope said:
alot of peope fu*k with me on this website, but I digress I guess your fat white a.ss really cares about who fu*ks wit you on a hip hop message board fu*king drug addict loser, you contribute nothing to our society, and you filter drugs into our communities. Oh yeah you live in the White community so why do I give a fu*k about you trashing your racist white supremacist community
Im mad when people say things like this
who cares who messes with u on a website, that aint going to help you.
Just from that post alone i can tell you got life all messed up that you have to argue that people like you on a website.
This whole website can hate me and i wouldnt care at all...
You sound like a white boy saying i have black friends...

You and Windy are one in the same
 5 years ago '12        #56
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
Peole on here need to understand what a "mass shooting" is.

That sh*t just ain't happening everyday across the globe, espescially to think that the media won't report on it. Of course you got massacres of some sort going on in parts of Africa & the Middle East but that sh*t is WAR. They victims of a war zone around them. Folks over there ain't strapping bombs on themselves to blow a bus up or shooting up a village with a AK47 because they lonely,depressed, & girls say they ugly.

Also white folks need to stop using the inner city violence argument.

There is a huge difference between a mass shooting for no apparent reason and a street war going on.

Keep in mind these are the same people who make every "Mob movie" a Box office success and have shows like Sopranos & Boardwalk Empire that show the background of what fuels violence in the underworld.

What is going on in Chicago is a gang/drug war. The sh*t that is going on in hoods across America doesn't involve civilians unless they get caught in the crossfire. White folks thinking sh*t like that is going to spill into their well-grooomed backyard. Like Donte & Jerome is going to magically pop up in Nebraska and start shooting up their private subdivision.
 5 years ago '04        #57
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 lifeundthescope said:
Lol you try so hard hahaha. So now I'm fat? I'm a drug dealer? You simple a.ss lol just trying to make anything you can up now huh? It's all good. After this,

You lost all credibility. Your opinion is invalid.
 5 years ago '12        #58
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
These posts got me irked.

If people really want to change America's culture then they need to stop worrying about themselves. All these people giving opinions on people, government, religion, race, etc but I don't ever see it outside of a comment section. Why? They scared to lose their job & reputation.

So many motherfu*kers need to get off their high horse.

It's a lot wrong with society, but it's a lot wrong with us as individuals and the longer we go chasing money instead x*x tony macaroni wet pus*y of working on ourselves the more fu*ked up society as a whole becomes.

Nobody perfect but bettering ourselves go a long way.
 5 years ago '10        #59
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4503 4503
 KFrizzle said:
Are you fu*kin serious?

This right here is why our culture is decaying...
Fools w/ no understanding of our countries founding and the sacrifices made for the freedom we enjoy...
our country was founded on "in god we trust"

the only thing people trust is money

our country was founded on "every man is created equal"

this country was built by "minorities" but it seems the white man has founded it, how they can find something that was already inhabited by humans???

the white man made it clear that it was meant for them and only them since everyone else was a soulless person

one of the biggest genocide in history by the white man is rarely talked about in history

the slaying of native americans from the cruelless neanderthal blood ways and the diseases that exterminated the natives to the point where only 10% of them were left is never brought up

but we can surely bring up the extermination of khazars(white jews)

and I am not a racist, Im just a real person and see reality as it is

I have white friends and dont like everything my brothers and sisters are doing that makes the world look at us like we are a bunch of animals with no conscience awareness

Last edited by kiddrocay; 12-20-2012 at 10:36 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
i believe that haf of y'all race talking people on here are trolling

things just don't happen here. they happen everywhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago