Dec 19 - Mass Killings Occur Every 2 Weeks in US

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1911 1911
 KFrizzle said:
How?

How is America responsible for 'perfecting it', over some terrorist group?
or some dictator?
Because America has been doing it for over 200 years. The amount of violence and blood shed as a direct result of American action has resulted in this country becoming quite good at destruction and death. No other country or organization has more blood on their hands than America. From the natives who's land was stolen and their subsequent destruction, to the Civil War, followed by 2 world wars and all the way to modern times in which we have military bases spread out around the globe and currently engaged in several military fronts.

That doesn't make America bad or the need for use of violence unnecessary. In fact had America not been so violent and destructive in many of these instances, then we would not be enjoying the freedoms we have today. So to say America perfected evil is a bit of a stretch. What I meant to say is that America's # export is war and we have perfected the ability to destroy things and k!ll a lot of people if need be.

The reality is that we have a violent history that has produced a violent culture. But it is what it is.

Last edited by matelyan; 12-19-2012 at 12:16 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #22
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 matelyan said:
Because America has been doing it for over 200 years. The amount of violence and blood shed as a direct result of American action has resulted in this country becoming quite good at destruction and death. No other country or organization has more blood on their hands than America. From the natives who's land was stolen and their subsequent destruction, to the Civil War, followed by 2 world wars and all the way to modern times in which we have military bases spread out around the globe and currently engaged in several military fronts.
That doesn't make America bad or the need for use of violence unnecessary. In fact had America not been so violent and destructive in many of these instances, then we would not be enjoying the freedoms we have today. So to say America perfected evil is a bit of a stretch. What I meant to say is that America's # export is war and we have perfected the ability to destroy things and k!ll a lot of people if need be.
The reality is that we have a violent history that has produced a violent culture. But it is what it is.
Yes we have blood on our hands, but so does every single country in the world... It's about what you learn from your past, how you change and help other from our lessons...

-Civil war was for mine and Your Freedom? how is that bad?
-2 world wars? dude we were on the good side? we weren't k!lling ppl for no fu*king reason?
-Modern wars? we aren't k!lling innocent ppl (least not on purpose)

Stop blaming America, the left is brainwashing you dude...

How is going to war or helping an ally in war, bad at all, if it brings freedom??? Freedom needs to be defended by any means... (not saying just go to war for the hell of it, but to free slaves or stop a dictator for k!lling thousands/million of innocent ppl is worth the f!ghting for... and being the strongest country in the world it is our humane responsibility to help spreed freedom when help is needed.. )

Do you know how many ppl were k!lled by Stalin and Hitler?
or by Mao?
DO you know how many millions were k!lled after the US left the Vietnam??

we do not have any where as much blood on our hand as any crazy dictator...
We do not define 'evil'...
 5 years ago '04        #23
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Yes we have blood on our hands, but so does every single country in the world... It's about what you learn from your past, how you change and help other from our lessons...

-2 world wars? dude we were on the good side? we weren't k!lling ppl for no fu*king reason?

How is going to war or helping an ally in war, bad at all, if it brings freedom??? Freedom needs to be defended by any means... (not saying just go to war for the hell of it, but to free slaves or stop a dictator for k!lling thousands/million of innocent ppl is worth the f!ghting for... and being the strongest country in the world it is our humane responsibility to help spreed freedom when help is needed.. )

or by Mao?

I don't think anyone is blaming America as much as I am acknowledging that we are currently a violent society. And I also recognize that:

"doesn't make America bad or the need for use of violence unnecessary. In fact had America not been so violent and destructive in many of these instances, then we would not be enjoying the freedoms we have today. So to say America perfected evil is a bit of a stretch. What I meant to say is that America's # export is war and we have perfected the ability to destroy things and k!ll a lot of people if need be.
The reality is that we have a violent history that has produced a violent culture. But it is what it is."

Maybe you missed that portion where I accepted the fact that our freedoms were won over blood shed and that we are not evil, as much as we are just really damn good at k!lling people when the situation calls for it.
 5 years ago '04        #24
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 KFrizzle said:

or by Mao?

And far from brainwashed. I like to do this thing where I take both sides of an argument, conduct my own research and then arrive at my own conclusion. And in some instances my opinions and views will closely relate to those held by both the left and the right depending on the topic of discussion. But to a.ssume that I am somehow brainwashed by any side doesn't give me very much credit. I will admit I tend to lean to the left, but I am economically conservative. That would be like me a.ssuming you're brainwashed by the right because many of your views are held and championed by Republicans. But I know that's not the case because you have some insightful thoughts and opinions of your own. We're free thinkers. I wouldn't consider either of us brainwashed.
 5 years ago '06        #25
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 matelyan said:
I don't think anyone is blaming America as much as I am acknowledging that we are currently a violent society. And I also recognize that:

"doesn't make America bad or the need for use of violence unnecessary. In fact had America not been so violent and destructive in many of these instances, then we would not be enjoying the freedoms we have today. So to say America perfected evil is a bit of a stretch. What I meant to say is that America's # export is war and we have perfected the ability to destroy things and k!ll a lot of people if need be.
The reality is that we have a violent history that has produced a violent culture. But it is what it is."

Maybe you missed that portion where I accepted the fact that our freedoms were won over blood shed and that we are not evil, as much as we are just really damn good at k!lling people when the situation calls for it.
sorry for going off, i just feel many are trying to think of our country and gun laws as if we are the wild west...

We have violence all over in our culture these days... and it is not going away...

But i see what you mean now, my bad...
Yes, we are dam well good at k!lling... But that doesn't have to be a bad thing...
 5 years ago '06        #26
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 matelyan said:
And far from brainwashed. I like to do this thing where I take both sides of an argument, conduct my own research and then arrive at my own conclusion. And in some instances my opinions and views will closely relate to those held by both the left and the right depending on the topic of discussion. But to a.ssume that I am somehow brainwashed by any side doesn't give me very much credit. I will admit I tend to lean to the left, but I am economically conservative. That would be like me a.ssuming you're brainwashed by the right because many of your views are held and championed by Republicans. But I know that's not the case because you have some insightful thoughts and opinions of your own. We're free thinkers. I wouldn't consider either of us brainwashed.
ya i had you completely misunderstood...
 5 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18996 18996
 KFrizzle said:
Are you fu*kin serious?

This right here is why our culture is decaying...
Fools w/ no understanding of our countries founding and the sacrifices made for the freedom we enjoy...
you idiot... he was referencing how this country was founded on the genocide of native americans and slavery of African americans... it was non-stop k!lling, violence and decay back then... this country was birthed in a highly violent and macabre way...

If you can't admit that, and understand how it still has effects today in our society than you're silly...
 5 years ago '06        #28
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
you idiot... he was referencing how this country was founded on the genocide of native americans and slavery of African americans... it was non-stop k!lling, violence and decay back then... this country was birthed in a highly violent and macabre way...

If you can't admit that, and understand how it still has effects today in our society than you're silly...
Yes, We have violence all over in our culture these days... and it is not going away...

This country was not founded because of Slavery and Genocide...
unfortunately we see this is basically every country's history... Or is their a perfect nation i don't know about??

History is all about learning from your past, and making sure the bad doesn't get repeated...
 5 years ago '04        #29
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 KFrizzle said:
Yes, We have violence all over in our culture these days... and it is not going away...

This country was not founded because of Slavery and Genocide...
unfortunately we see this is basically every country's history... Or is their a perfect nation i don't know about??

History is all about learning from your past, and making sure the bad doesn't get repeated...
Point is, every society has had slavery and every society has had war. Violence is human nature, not American nature.

But with 10yr olds playing COD and punk a.ss kids thinking it's cool to "be bout dat life", a sever decline in regard for others is sweeping over this country. From our grandparents, to our parents, to us, to the next generation, little by little, it's more ME and less WE. People are desensitized to violence and more concerned with themselves than those around them.

This is why we have these shootings. Not because it's too easy to get guns. Not because we had a civil war, or because we have a dark history with slavery. It's because there is no regard for life and consequences.
 5 years ago '05        #30
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
so according to these numbers, there should be another one before the year ends
 5 years ago '04        #31
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,349 | Props total: 2788 2788
 Matt504 said:
just remember, this land once was filled with Native Americans.

now ask yourself how many you've seen in your lifetime.
Remember majority of mexican have native American roots
 12-19-2012, 03:00 PM         #32
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
W**** People

Today, 04:40 PM
Replies: 36
Dec 19 - Mass k!llings Occur Every 2 Weeks in US
Views: 309
Posted By ddash
W**** People

Replies: 31
Lmao holly s$#t!!
Views: 2,676
Posted By ddash

W**** People
Section @ BX: Wild videos, news, and other media Today, 01:17 AM
Replies: 21
Florida Swimmers Ride Dying Sperm Whale
Views: 755
Posted By ddash

W**** PEOPLE smh
Section @ BX: BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Replies: 29
Dec 18 - Utah 11 y.o. brings gun to school, encouraged to do so by parents
Views: 1,285
Posted By ddash
W**** People

That ending
Section @ BX: BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines 12-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Replies: 94
Dec 16 - Now they saying The Sandy Hook baby k!ller had a.ssperger's syndrome
Views: 4,793
Posted By ddash
W**** people smh. trying to say something...

That house and that life.
Section @ BX: BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines 12-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Replies: 40
Dec 16 - Ind. man with 47 guns arrested after school threat
Views: 2,296
Posted By ddash
W**** People SMFH

Ya Bish
Section @ BX: Wild videos, news, and other media 12-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Replies: 48
Goddamn is Bieber that serious? f$#% people
Views: 5,032
Posted By ddash
W**** People nothing new

Section @ BX: Wild videos, news, and other media 12-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Replies: 24
Hike may be world's most dangerous
Views: 1,722
Posted By ddash

W**** People
Section @ BX: The Hip-Hop Spot 12-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Replies: 75
The Game & Big Boi First Week Sales Projections
Views: 3,876
Posted By ddash
wow just wow

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 Sniggit said:

[pic - click to view]

he obviously contributes much to the discussions on here
 12-19-2012, 03:50 PM         #34
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm at the point where I'm just telling people once sh*t SERIOUSLY hits the fan, and I'm pretty sure it will, don't come banging on my door to protect you, or expect to disappear with me.
 5 years ago '04        #35
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,977 | Props total: 3473 3473
lol ahahahahahahaha

You guys are funny.

Click on those threads and tell me that those people involved where not idiotic.I mainly do it as a joke but seriously who the fu*k rides a dying whale?

Exactly.

I am far from racist but it is not my fault when certain people do dumb/violent sh*t constantly.I comment on all races and their threads,it just so happens to be mainly white people and most people agree with me.

Someone brought up a great comment about the shootings and violence in the city.Chicago has been something else the past 5 years and it is sad.I hope they all k!ll each other.I have no problem with gang bangers/drug dealers k!lling each other but I do have a problem with w**** people going on shooting sprees k!lling innocent people lately.

Im just sick of the way the media betrays black people and others and w**** people get a pass and excuse.I mean just look at history and the worse massacres have all involved w**** people.They are actually blaming this kids illness and finding other ways to make him look innocent or figure how he could possibly do it.If he was black it would be different and that bothers me.

Everybody knows that w**** people have the most privileged lives but somehow they are the most fu*ked up and depressed.

Its crazy.

Last edited by ddash; 12-19-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 ddash said:
lol ahahahahahahaha

You guys are funny.

Click on those threads and tell me that those people involved where not idiotic.I mainly do it as a joke but seriously who the fu*k rides a dying whale?

Exactly.

I am far from racist but it is not my fault when certain people do dumb/violent sh*t constantly.I comment on all races and their threads,it just so happens to be mainly white people and most people agree with me.

Someone brought up a great comment about the shootings and violence in the city.Chicago has been something else the past 5 years and it is sad.I hope they all k!ll each other.I have no problem with gang bangers/drug dealers k!lling each other but I do have a problem with w**** people going on shooting sprees k!lling innocent people lately.

Im just sick of the way the media betrays black people and others and w**** people get a pass and excuse.I mean just look at history and the worse massacres have all involved w**** people.They are actually blaming this kids illness and finding other ways to make him look innocent or figure how he could possibly do it.If he was black it would be different and that bothers me.

Everybody knows that w**** people have the most privileged lives but somehow they are the most fu*ked up and depressed.

Its crazy.
You sound ignorant as fu*k. FYI anytime someone says "white people this" or "black people that" it makes them look like an idiot who doesn't have the critical thinking skills enough to distinguish individuals. White people have the most privileged lives? Really? How about there are people of all races who have privileged lives, and people of all races who are underprivileged as well? Worst massacres have all involved white people? Ever remember the DC Sniper?

Point is, race has nothing to do with it. Being so overly concerned with the way the media portrays different races just means that you are too concerned with race and fail to see people as individuals. It's much more difficult than lumping an entire group all together for simplification purposes.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-19-2012 at 04:55 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #37
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
 KFrizzle said:

or by Mao?

the thing is America always puts them self in wars. Money and Oil and other resources are always the reasons.
 5 years ago '12        #38
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,419 | Props total: 10158 10158
 zonicview said:

[pic - click to view]

idk if your jokin with that pic or serious.
 12-19-2012, 07:42 PM         #39
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
All the Native curses are happening

And African slave curse rituals, chickens coming home to roost.
 12-19-2012, 07:45 PM         #40
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Point is, every society has had slavery and every society has had war. Violence is human nature, not American nature.

But with 10yr olds playing COD and punk a.ss kids thinking it's cool to "be bout dat life", a sever decline in regard for others is sweeping over this country. From our grandparents, to our parents, to us, to the next generation, little by little, it's more ME and less WE. People are desensitized to violence and more concerned with themselves than those around them.

This is why we have these shootings. Not because it's too easy to get guns. Not because we had a civil war, or because we have a dark history with slavery. It's because there is no regard for life and consequences.
shut the fu*k up you ignorant stupid white fat drug addict bi*ch. No one should value your fu*king opinion you addict. Go get help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago