most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,267 | Props total: 17717 17717
 TheMindOf said:
Because he's not a stereotypical **** n*gga. Thats why dudes don't like him

Same thing that RGIII is dealing with right now.

The black community hates to reward n*ggas for doing things the right way. Without having to be be a thug or a "gangsta"

We idolize n*ggas who pretend to be drug lords. We respect a n*gga who got shot a bunch of times (because he got shot a bunch of times)

Then we see a n*gga like Nick Cannon or RGIII being successful in life, while trying their best to be a good person, and not perpetuating stereotypes and we question their "blackness" or their "Hood credentials"

Shane Battier speaks like a well educated man, and uses proper grammar so we say he's trying to be white.

Chief Keef is a high school drop out, can't speak english, and acts like a **** but somehow he's the "realest n*gga" in the game right now
I know you be k!llling n*ggas in the news section but here too??
 12-19-2012, 06:25 PM         #42
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet.....but Howard's show isn't on this week. So how the hell did he have Nick Cannon on the show on Tuesday if he's not working this week?
 5 years ago '12        #43
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15837 15837
 TheMindOf said:
I've always said that Nick Cannon is easily the most underrated WINNER of our generation.

This n*gga was in all the good wet before it got smutted out (with the exception of Mariah, but thats his wife tho so he loves her for different reasons)
Ain't that the truth
 12-19-2012, 06:28 PM         #44
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay da 5-9 said:
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet.....but Howard's show isn't on this week. So how the hell did he have Nick Cannon on the show on Tuesday if he's not working this week?
This is from his appearance on the show last week when Nick revealed he and Mariah have s3x to her music. I dunno why the media is jumping on it a week later.
 5 years ago '09        #45
jazminsti 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 51 51
Why Y'all Mad At Nick..
 5 years ago '12        #46
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15837 15837
 TheMindOf said:

The black community hates to reward n*ggas for doing things the right way. Without having to be be a thug or a "gangsta"

We idolize n*ggas who pretend to be drug lords. We respect a n*gga who got shot a bunch of times (because he got shot a bunch of times)

Then we see a n*gga like Nick Cannon or RGIII being successful in life, while trying their best to be a good person, and not perpetuating stereotypes and we question their "blackness" or their "Hood credentials"

Shane Battier speaks like a well educated man, and uses proper grammar so we say he's trying to be white.

Chief Keef is a high school drop out, can't speak english, and acts like a **** but somehow he's the "realest n*gga" in the game right now
My dude just bodied this thread

[pic - click to view]

12-19-2012, 06:33 PM         #47
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I've always said that Nick Cannon is easily the most underrated WINNER of our generation.

This n*gga was in all the good wet before it got smutted out (with the exception of Mariah, but thats his wife tho so he loves her for different reasons)
Wouldn't that make him a smut as well? when a female sleeps around she's considered a wh0ore.

Last edited by Houdini; 12-19-2012 at 08:33 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #48
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 TheMindOf said:

Nick Cannon should NOT be compared to RG3.

Corny =/= the desire to not a.ssociate with black people/culture. While they are both corny (nothing wrong with corny dudes), I have never heard of Nick Cannon trying to dismiss his race/ethnicity like RG3.
 12-19-2012, 06:34 PM         #49
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Houdini said:
This is from his appearance on the show last week when Nick revealed he and Mariah have s3x to her music. I dunno why the media is jumping on it a week later.
Props. I missed last week's shows, I didn't know Cannon was a guest then.

But yeah....so this sh*t is a week old....
 5 years ago '12        #50
Whoo da Don 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
 The Consultant said:
Dude has been winning with the chicks, I always wanted Christina Milan!!!

[pic - click to view]

n*gga she was so fu*king bad in that video....Her Legs>>>>

Last edited by Whoo da Don; 12-19-2012 at 06:41 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Houdini said:
Nick has dated

Kim Kardashian
Mariah Carey
Christina Milian
Selita Ebanks
Nicole Scherzinger

[pic - click to view]

top to bottom i can't think of a entertainer with a better resume
 5 years ago '05        #52
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 TheMindOf said:

I don't disagree with anything you said, but Nick Cannon is corny because he's corny. I mean have you even ever watched Wild N Out? Dude is a cornball and it has nothing to do with anything else.

If you agree that the black community distances themselves by doing this, than you must also admit that just as anyone else can be corny, WE can be too. Nick Cannon is well spoken, successful, and gets some pretty girls so he must also have some charm too. But dude is still corny.
 5 years ago '04        #53
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Nick Cannon a real ni99a in my book. He gets busy and gets paper.
 5 years ago '12        #54
cal classick 
space
space
$4,285 | Props total: 5260 5260
 Houdini said:
Nick has dated

Kim Kardashian
Mariah Carey
Christina Milian
Selita Ebanks
Nicole Scherzinger

[pic - click to view]

the names on that list . nick won .
 5 years ago '10        #55
marx1684 
space
space
$4,837 | Props total: 4981 4981
 TheMindOf said:

12-19-2012, 07:06 PM         #56
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Queen MiMi>>>>>Kim K's nasty a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #57
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22207 22207
 Fresco said:
So this bastard is fu*king all my favorite hoes?

[pic - click to view]

12-19-2012, 07:23 PM         #58
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Man I don't get it...dude looks like an elf and is a cornball
damn I came here to post the same sh*t...minus the elf part
 5 years ago '04        #59
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1042 1042
 MemphBleek05 said:
Yes bruh..........I've hated him for that sole reason........for years
Now I understand the hate for this guy. He's a cornball but a bad bi*ch getter too. So basically his pimp game is to damn strong.
 5 years ago '06        #60
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
she better back in the day when she looked like whatever race she is
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy