Throwback: MSN Clowns Ralse "Fake gangster rapper cancels shows after threats from actual gangsters"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM         #81
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
2879 pageviews
97 comments

with 22 proppers and no hot topic?
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13643 13643
 s7venwords said:
I think sum feelings were
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #83
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
What's next the Today Show will run it's opening story on Rick Ross being a fraud?

Bill O'Reilly has Ross on his show and confronts him about being a C.O.?

5 years ago '10        #84
space
space
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
What's next the Today Show will run it's opening story on Rick Ross being a fraud?

Bill O'Reilly has Ross on his show and confronts him about being a C.O.?

fu*k IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

[video - click to view]

12-20-2012, 07:38 AM         #85
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
And any black person who actively posts on this site should k!ll themselves. Do u not see the racist sh!t these white boys post about u everyday? Boxden is CAC headquarters when it comes to hiphop. disgusting
ay bi*ch n*gga

what you say means NOTHING

do you really feel as if fu*king oinker ross is a better MC than biggie?

GO k!ll yourself n*gga
 12-20-2012, 08:09 AM         #86
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
"You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world considers a n*gga" - James Baldwin
Notes of a Native Son is one of my favorite books. While I respect this quote, I just can't help to be astonished by how enamored Black people are with this word. Our ancestors died partially because of that word. That word inspired hate and disgust and when attached to a color made it a living hell for Black people. Fast forward to today and the man uses Hip Hop to both push violence and self-hate. I can't help but to notice that word n*gga plays a major part in this.

slimdogg3325 said:
oh yea n*gga? not busy enough seeing that u in every thread havin to do with this. my n*gga the only reason i said some to your lil stupid a.ss is cause u chose this thread, this topic to say "black people lost"

really..this is your reason? because of rick ross my n*gga? WHERE DID I GLORIFY ANYTHING let alone whatever the fu*k u talkin about. your problem is u come into threads already with a bs view and use that to dictate your responses. u cant use that same sh*t on every n*gga u argue with cause not all of us have the same outlook. for that u could never be my brother until u stop speaking on sh*t u say u dont care about and face whatever u consider reality. kick rocks n*gga. kick all the rocks
You're a loser. Simply by the way you express yourself I can tell you're not educated. You're an ignorant cat who holds onto negativity cuz thats all you got. I'll let you have it. Knock yourself out......
 5 years ago '08        #87
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 dlettern said:
Notes of a Native Son is one of my favorite books. While I respect this quote, I just can't help to be astonished by how enamored Black people are with this word. Our ancestors died partially because of that word. That word inspired hate and disgust and when attached to a color made it a living hell for Black people. Fast forward to today and the man uses Hip Hop to both push violence and self-hate. I can't help but to notice that word n*gga plays a major part in this.

You're a loser. Simply by the way you express yourself I can tell you're not educated. You're an ignorant cat who holds onto negativity cuz thats all you got. I'll let you have it. Knock yourself out......
that sh*t dont work on me n*gga. what u call negativity, we in the real word call truth/reality. u do know its not all peachy out here right? and u say i hold on to it while we simply just.. point it out. but keep up the psychological escape attempts from this meaningless topic and dodging reality. dont let the harsh words fool u smart guy. i did that to make another point which i see you are too smart to get u try too hard to seem enlighhtened n*gga. this thread has absolutely nothin to do with education and it shouldnt so why bring it up. u dont know anyone on this site. your analysis of me could have been accurate but fact remains u have no clue what im about. only that i called u out on some bullsh*t and u have no response besides "stop saying n*gga" and "im uneducated". try sticking to the topic

did u finish kickin them rocks tho

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-20-2012 at 08:48 AM..
 12-20-2012, 10:08 AM         #88
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
that sh*t dont work on me n*gga. what u call negativity, we in the real word call truth/reality. u do know its not all peachy out here right? and u say i hold on to it while we simply just.. point it out. but keep up the psychological escape attempts from this meaningless topic and dodging reality. dont let the harsh words fool u smart guy. i did that to make another point which i see you are too smart to get u try too hard to seem enlighhtened n*gga. this thread has absolutely nothin to do with education and it shouldnt so why bring it up. u dont know anyone on this site. your analysis of me could have been accurate but fact remains u have no clue what im about. only that i called u out on some bullsh*t and u have no response besides "stop saying n*gga" and "im uneducated". try sticking to the topic

did u finish kickin them rocks tho
Negativity = truth/reality?....i have heard it all. The man would love to have you believe that your life is a negative meaningless one. I on the other hand believe the complete opposite. The way you embrace the negative in the world is the way I embrace positivity.

I'm a free man brother, looks like they strapped the chains on extra tight on you though
 5 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 dlettern said:

u sound lame as hell with that faux pas condescending talk, knowing damn well you woulb be on mute in reality.
 5 years ago '08        #90
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 dlettern said:
Negativity = truth/reality?....i have heard it all. The man would love to have you believe that your life is a negative meaningless one. I on the other hand believe the complete opposite. The way you embrace the negative in the world is the way I embrace positivity.

I'm a free man brother, looks like they strapped the chains on extra tight on you though
still goin away from the point, and this time u even twisted my words smh. let me help u out a lil. Rick Ross,”black people lost”, MSN, etc

thats what we talking about fu*k n*gga. try to stick to it
 5 years ago '08        #91
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 dlettern said:

No what hes saying, whats negative to you is truth/real world to us..and my n*gga is 100% correct. The thing is, you cant relate, we're cut from a different cloth then some of you..so you wont understand our reality...its simple as that..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy