Throwback: MSN Clowns Ralse "Fake gangster rapper cancels shows after threats from actual gangsters"

most viewed right now
 112
Drake- Iím Upset
283 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 51
 NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 slimdogg3325 said:
black people lost? why, because HIP HOP looks bad right now? so black people as a whole lost? i dont say sh*t like this but k!ll yourself

its n*ggas like u who pay just as much attention to sh*t like this why hip hop is suffering right now. we could say white people lost because of all the ACTUAL k!llING u are doing right now. no threats being made on youtube. ACTUAL murderS but u worried about hip hops negative influence. take your lame a.ss somewhere with that weak sh*t. i better not ever see u mention the word "reality" again n*gga. fu*k you and anybody agreeing with this sh*t, except my n*gga fresco

*waits for response ignoring my points and telling me im mad

fu*k johnny cash
 Dos-effect said:
What people have preaching to you for years is hiphop for the most part is about authenticity, regardless of the content of the music........your upset because you state that black people shoudl be okay with an artist who is promoting selling drugs in the black community......who does not sell drugs in the black community.....so naturally people opposed to this yes.........its not crabs in the barrell...its black hiphop lovers respect the culture more then some of you pale faced fans who dont care about the implications of the music you support..............your upset because you think black people are not giving his fake a.ss a pass.........I guess he is your favorite artist......."fake thugs can only pretend for so long".......and Ross had plenty of chances to dig himself out this hole.....but in true fake n*gga fashion he chose to keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.......


thread shut dine
 5 years ago '12        #62
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 910 910
FAKE GANGSTER RAPPER



im fu*kin dyin, cuz even the white people know this guy is a fraud..

Ross is internet blogger music freal, only bloggers and dorks thinks hes real or tough.. dude even sucks at rappin he says the same thing over and over.. every track sounds the fu*kin same.

44wade stay gettn ethered tho
 12-19-2012, 10:54 AM         #63
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aren't this song that the gd's talking about like 3 years old?
 5 years ago '12        #64
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 910 910
 Dollaz said:
not sure if im the only one who noticed this but

now.msn.com looks like a fake site thats not actually related the real MSN.com

not that it matters since the story is pretty much the general consensus here on bx anyway
u serious? slumz.boxden.com, maps.google.com, now.msn.com
u new to the internet???

it is actually MSN.
 5 years ago '05        #65
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
avatar space
space
$9,460 | Props total: 6095 6095
To everyone saying 'Ross won' .... y'all are in denial to the highest degree
 5 years ago '10        #66
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,354 | Props total: 497 497
only people that think Rick Rawse is real gangster is boxden
 12-19-2012, 01:36 PM         #67
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
What people have preaching to you for years is hiphop for the most part is about authenticity, regardless of the content of the music........your upset because you state that black people shoudl be okay with an artist who is promoting selling drugs in the black community......who does not sell drugs in the black community.....so naturally people opposed to this yes.........its not crabs in the barrell...its black hiphop lovers respect the culture more then some of you pale faced fans who dont care about the implications of the music you support..............your upset because you think black people are not giving his fake a.ss a pass.........I guess he is your favorite artist......."fake thugs can only pretend for so long".......and Ross had plenty of chances to dig himself out this hole.....but in true fake n*gga fashion he chose to keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.......
Hip Hop is about great music and talent. When Kool Herc started Hip Hop he wasn't a gangsta nor did anyone care if he was. Honestly, this whole "keep it real" crap didn't start until White people started controlling Hip Hop, introduced y'all to gangsta rap and completely dismantled the conscious state we were all heading towards. So no, you're absolutely wrong. Hip Hop started out just like every other genre.....all about the music

I am Black, not "pale faced" as you tried to elude. Also, Ross is not my favorite rapper, I actually have vilified him for the same reasons you do. My point was directed towards this reality and authenticity you are referring to. In my house, the man with a great job who takes care of his family is real. The man who stays out of jail is real. The man who respects his brother and his brother's possessions is real. All others who represent the opposite are fakes....Its funny to me how you wouldn't have a problem with rappers who has actually exploited their own people and then have the nerve to exploit them again boasting about their madness, but you're not OK with someone who hasn't actually exploited you the first time.....Yup, makes sense

 slimdogg3325 said:
black people lost? why, because HIP HOP looks bad right now? so black people as a whole lost? i dont say sh*t like this but k!ll yourself

its n*ggas like u who pay just as much attention to sh*t like this why hip hop is suffering right now. we could say white people lost because of all the ACTUAL k!llING u are doing right now. no threats being made on youtube. ACTUAL murderS but u worried about hip hops negative influence. take your lame a.ss somewhere with that weak sh*t. i better not ever see u mention the word "reality" again n*gga. fu*k you and anybody agreeing with this sh*t, except my n*gga fresco

*waits for response ignoring my points and telling me im mad

fu*k johnny cash
Again, your version of reality is different than mine. I guess you're one of these lost souls trying to make a name for yourself by taking down your own. Real nice.

Newsflash, Black people are k!lling each other over BS as well (ie. Jojo murder). The GDs have proven that they are crabs mad at another Black man shining so they in turn become our worst enemy by exhorting him. You call this real? This is what you were taught men do?

Ha, funny you say fu*k Johnny Cash....cuz the same guys controlling Hip Hop today as label heads grew up on Johnny Cash and they feel the same about Hip Hop. Think about that next time you have the urge to go against your brother.......and I'm not a n*gga so don't refer to me as one
 5 years ago '11        #68
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMindOf said:
Pretty much.

From going to college with a bunch of white kids in every class, I've learned that there are 2 conversations you'll have with a suburban white kid about a rapper.

1) "Dude this guy is so sick. His flow is crazy" etc. etc. That usually applies to the lyrical n*ggas or n*ggas with flow (Nas, Lupe, Big Pun, Big L, Eminem)

Believe it or not. White kids listen to more old freestyles/albums than 90% of black kids i know.

2) Then you have the rappers that white kids mock black kids for liking. Ross always fell into that category. White kids would just blatantly make fun of Ross. They just didn't get what was so appealing about this n*gga (as with most "hood" rappers)

For some reason they was able to see through fake sh*t way easier than the black kids.

I remember having class and White sorority girls just randomly yelling out Ross ad-libs, and they thought that was the funniest/most ridiculous thing in the world.


Meanwhile n*ggas in the hood treating him like a prophet

lol is this wat u white ppl think of us? My god the ignorance in this post is sickening
 5 years ago '11        #69
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
And any black person who actively posts on this site should k!ll themselves. Do u not see the racist sh!t these white boys post about u everyday? Boxden is CAC headquarters when it comes to hiphop. disgusting
 5 years ago '08        #70
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 745 745
 dlettern said:
Again, your version of reality is different than mine. I guess you're one of these lost souls trying to make a name for yourself by taking down your own. Real nice.

Newsflash, Black people are k!lling each other over BS as well (ie. Jojo murder). The GDs have proven that they are crabs mad at another Black man shining so they in turn become our worst enemy by exhorting him. You call this real? This is what you were taught men do?

Ha, funny you say fu*k Johnny Cash....cuz the same guys controlling Hip Hop today as label heads grew up on Johnny Cash and they feel the same about Hip Hop. Think about that next time you have the urge to go against your brother.......and I'm not a n*gga so don't refer to me as one
lmao too much bs to cover. i'll keep it short thought i told u not to mention reality again n*gga

n*gga compared jojo to mass murder of kids. n*gga take your L and keep it moving

stop mentioning GD cause u dont know what u talkin about

tryin to use hip hop against me huh? fu*k johnny cash and hip hop


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-19-2012 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 294 294
man, Ross is a fraud
 12-19-2012, 02:10 PM         #72
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all the white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs co signed that black people lost
 5 years ago '10        #73
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
sh*t ain't got nuthin to do with white and black...it's about right and wrong...

Ross puts out this song talkin bout how he's Larry Hoover...he knows he's doin some BS so he asks the GDs if it's cool...they say ok but we just want you to attend some of our events and do some benefit concerts at a discount to which I'm sure he agreed...

Ross reneges on the deal with some real n*ggas and now he has to pay for his actions...
 5 years ago '09        #74
NLSP42 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$8,665 | Props total: 11649 11649
44 went ghost
 12-19-2012, 04:20 PM         #75
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
lmao too much bs to cover. i'll keep it short thought i told u not to mention reality again n*gga

n*gga compared jojo to mass murder of kids. n*gga take your L and keep it moving

stop mentioning GD cause u dont know what u talkin about

tryin to use hip hop against me huh? fu*k johnny cash and hip hop
Wow, the white man invents the word to dehumanize your ancestors yet here you are embracing master's name for you. That coupled with your glorification of negative individuals in our culture must make the man very happy. Keep doing the man's good work. I hope that makes you proud

I can give less than two fu*ks about GDs because I'm busy being a man doing right by my fam. I can see you're a sympathizer so g'head, continue the destruction.....brother
 5 years ago '10        #76
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 dlettern said:
Wow, the white man invents the word to dehumanize your ancestors yet here you are embracing master's name for you. That coupled with your glorification of negative individuals in our culture must make the man very happy. Keep doing the man's good work. I hope that makes you proud

I can give less than two fu*ks about GDs because I'm busy being a man doing right by my fam. I can see you're a sympathizer so g'head, continue the destruction.....brother
"You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world considers a n*gga" - James Baldwin
 5 years ago '08        #77
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 745 745
 dlettern said:
Wow, the white man invents the word to dehumanize your ancestors yet here you are embracing master's name for you. That coupled with your glorification of negative individuals in our culture must make the man very happy. Keep doing the man's good work. I hope that makes you proud

I can give less than two fu*ks about GDs because I'm busy being a man doing right by my fam. I can see you're a sympathizer so g'head, continue the destruction.....brother
oh yea n*gga? not busy enough seeing that u in every thread havin to do with this. my n*gga the only reason i said some to your lil stupid a.ss is cause u chose this thread, this topic to say "black people lost"

really..this is your reason? because of rick ross my n*gga? WHERE DID I GLORIFY ANYTHING let alone whatever the fu*k u talkin about. your problem is u come into threads already with a bs view and use that to dictate your responses. u cant use that same sh*t on every n*gga u argue with cause not all of us have the same outlook. for that u could never be my brother until u stop speaking on sh*t u say u dont care about and face whatever u consider reality. kick rocks n*gga. kick all the rocks
 12-19-2012, 04:57 PM         #78
crenshaw90008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dollaz said:
not sure if im the only one who noticed this but

now.msn.com looks like a fake site thats not actually related the real MSN.com

not that it matters since the story is pretty much the general consensus here on bx anyway
Its definitely the real MSN just their hot topics section

WOW these fans... Maybe he wasnt a correctional officer just a street cop. Maybe hes using Rick Ross name and didnt know of the worldwide Iran Contra Story --> and didnt give up the goods to Suge. Maybe he knows Noriega I mean he was deep undercover as a CO for the druglords


Last edited by crenshaw90008; 12-19-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 12-19-2012, 07:14 PM         #79
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
44 went ghost

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
2879 pageviews
97 comments

with 22 proppers and no hot topic?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
State of Decay 2
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy