Throwback: MSN Clowns Ralse "Fake gangster rapper cancels shows after threats from actual gangsters"

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 44wade said:
smh.

for real man. for real?

Yall some weird dudes man.
 5 years ago '06        #42
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Lolll ross gettin slayed out here... I think he fake as fu*k but he be havin good music...

"ITS ONLY EN-TER-TAIN-MENT!"
 5 years ago '07        #43
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,592 | Props total: 1054 1054
the beginning of the end...
 5 years ago '11        #44
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 480 480
 slimdogg3325 said:
im sayin my n*gga where what do u consider yourself
Lol i be around both i live outside of Atlanta now anf you see both
 5 years ago '06        #45
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This is becoming the perfect example why u shouldnt be frauding it that hard. Its ok to exxagerate a lil bit. Music is art. Even if n*gga was makin a parady the whole time, it woulda been fine. But he be in interviews claimin sh*t, forcin ppl to believe he realy the n*gga he say in his music.... Thats where he fu*ked up.

If he falls off because of all of this... This sh*t will change the fu*kin game. Mark my words.
 12-19-2012, 12:02 AM         #46
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is happening about two or three years too late

Fif had bombed on that n*gga worse than Ja and had far more leverage to use against Ross yet people where still turning a blind eye. Now It takes all this. Fans are Fickle as sh*t
Trilluminati GA gave props

12-19-2012, 12:25 AM         #47
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess Ross won

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 12-19-2012 at 12:59 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #48
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,578 | Props total: 5036 5036
 44wade said:
hoes like you couldnt k!ll me man.

my fav rapper resume might be flawed but mine aint.

I stay out of threads of rappers or music i dont like, comment on the ones I do.

Ya know, basically not acting like a hoe online, like some of yall.

[pic - click to view]

The Bawse Lawse x ∞
 12-19-2012, 02:58 AM         #49
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #50
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 120 120
not sure if im the only one who noticed this but

now.msn.com looks like a fake site thats not actually related the real MSN.com

not that it matters since the story is pretty much the general consensus here on bx anyway
 12-19-2012, 05:33 AM         #51
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-19-2012, 07:36 AM         #52
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip Hop Culture Lost, Rap music lost, Black people lost.....

Only in Hip Hop do fans actually want their artists to be criminals who have destroyed our neighborhoods and now our culture. Only in Hip Hop is it cool for us to call someone a loser for NOT having a rap sheet. Only in Hip Hop do we force rappers to "keep it real" even though we stress for peace in our homes and neighborhoods while we let our surroundings get influenced by the negativity said "reality" brings through negative music.

Cats like Johnny Cash made a careers singing on behalf of the marginalized American. He sang about murderers, thieves etc. Sometimes even taking on their character. White people appreciated his music and he is now an icon. Fast fwd to Ross..wasn't he the most popular rapper a couple of months ago? Now these crabs in a bucket make threats on YOUTUBE and your opinion of him changes like that! They ain't saying nothing new, what changed? The internet generation is easily influenced by trends, no one thinks for themselves anymore
 5 years ago '10        #53
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
rick false stays losing
 5 years ago '04        #54
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 11917 11917
LMAo, y'all n*ggas crazy, Rick Ross just going with the show now and about to make more than he ever made.
 5 years ago '10        #55
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 dlettern said:

Only in Hip Hop do fans actually want their artists to be criminals who have destroyed our neighborhoods and now our culture. Only in Hip Hop is it cool for us to call someone a loser for NOT having a rap sheet. Only in Hip Hop do we force rappers to "keep it real" even though we stress for peace in our homes and neighborhoods while we let our surroundings get influenced by the negativity said "reality" brings through negative music.

Cats like Johnny Cash made a careers singing on behalf of the marginalized American. He sang about murderers, thieves etc. Sometimes even taking on their character. White people appreciated his music and he is now an icon. Fast fwd to Ross..wasn't he the most popular rapper a couple of months ago? Now these crabs in a bucket make threats on YOUTUBE and your opinion of him changes like that! They ain't saying nothing new, what changed? The internet generation is easily influenced by trends, no one thinks for themselves anymore
 12-19-2012, 09:35 AM         #56
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
"white america" been knowing theses rappers are fake
its the BLACK YOUTH that think it is real
Seriously dude? We started this gangsta sh*t.......FOH with that nonsense
 5 years ago '08        #57
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12536 12536
 dlettern said:

Props.
sh*t is hilarious on here
 12-19-2012, 09:45 AM         #58
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:

What people have preaching to you for years is hiphop for the most part is about authenticity, regardless of the content of the music........your upset because you state that black people shoudl be okay with an artist who is promoting selling drugs in the black community......who does not sell drugs in the black community.....so naturally people opposed to this yes.........its not crabs in the barrell...its black hiphop lovers respect the culture more then some of you pale faced fans who dont care about the implications of the music you support..............your upset because you think black people are not giving his fake a.ss a pass.........I guess he is your favorite artist......."fake thugs can only pretend for so long".......and Ross had plenty of chances to dig himself out this hole.....but in true fake n*gga fashion he chose to keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.......
 5 years ago '04        #59
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 TheMindOf said:
Pretty much.

From going to college with a bunch of white kids in every class, I've learned that there are 2 conversations you'll have with a suburban white kid about a rapper.

1) "Dude this guy is so sick. His flow is crazy" etc. etc. That usually applies to the lyrical n*ggas or n*ggas with flow (Nas, Lupe, Big Pun, Big L, Eminem)

Believe it or not. White kids listen to more old freestyles/albums than 90% of black kids i know.

2) Then you have the rappers that white kids mock black kids for liking. Ross always fell into that category. White kids would just blatantly make fun of Ross. They just didn't get what was so appealing about this n*gga (as with most "hood" rappers)

For some reason they was able to see through fake sh*t way easier than the black kids.

I remember having class and White sorority girls just randomly yelling out Ross ad-libs, and they thought that was the funniest/most ridiculous thing in the world.

Meanwhile n*ggas in the hood treating him like a prophet
I would LOVE to know where ya'll n*ggas who say this sh*t live at
because it's clearly not in 7 Cities Va...

If I tattoo one more "God Forgives I Don't" on one more white dude (well hell, on anybody for that matter" im a sell my machines and become a fu*kin piercer!!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-19-2012 at 09:50 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #60
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 dlettern said:

black people lost? why, because HIP HOP looks bad right now? so black people as a whole lost? i dont say sh*t like this but k!ll yourself

its n*ggas like u who pay just as much attention to sh*t like this why hip hop is suffering right now. we could say white people lost because of all the ACTUAL k!llING u are doing right now. no threats being made on youtube. ACTUAL murderS but u worried about hip hops negative influence. take your lame a.ss somewhere with that weak sh*t. i better not ever see u mention the word "reality" again n*gga. fu*k you and anybody agreeing with this sh*t, except my n*gga fresco

*waits for response ignoring my points and telling me im mad

fu*k johnny cash

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 12-19-2012 at 10:22 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago