most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
my guy was pissed but he said the ban was only for the rest of december
 5 years ago '05        #82
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
Doesn't make any difference n*ggas just need to know how to hussle when they get them 50% off days. Buy trainers at half price and then get a refund in another footlocker branch for full price.

I used to do this all the time, people laughed when I was buying like 6-7 pairs of tn's but as they are footlocker exclusive so you can refund them with very little questions asked just say you lost your receipt and you get gift vouchers or if you get a customers receipt who paid in cash your good.
 5 years ago '06        #83
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
how about Nike just make more sneakers?
or this sneaker corporations get some balls & tell them we arent ordering due to you limited amount you are offering us?
or how about n*ggas just stop sweating jordans?
watch how the price go down.
 12-19-2012, 09:32 AM         #84
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If paying $180 instead of $126 makes you quit your job ... You should just quit life.

Let's look at it from the business side for a second ...

If they allow 20% of their Retro XI stock to be sold at 30% off within the entire company they will take a pretty heavy hit ... Knowing anyone that truly wants the shoe will pay full price ... Why not just charge everyone (including employees) full price?

There are more XI's produced than any other retro the entire year ... When will you realize this? ... It just so happens that this shoe also has the highest demand of the year.

The move to exclude it from discount just makes good business sense.
 5 years ago '04        #85
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
they will just keep hiding pairs and resell them for more. buying jordans still is
 5 years ago '05        #86
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 "SS" said:
called my n*gga from the nike employee store today who usually gets my shoes like aye n*gga im just makin sure im good for the 11s for me and my son, n*gga said they got a email yesterday and said employees are limited to 1 pair on jordans now...so i guess everybody is on that sh*t now. but we just wont get em this go round cause i be damned if i stand in a line or enter a raffle for some fu*kin shoes, my fiances bosses mother works part time in the warehouse tho and she get store access too but she is a last resort cause i know she aint gettin her old a.ss up early enough to get my sh*t before it sells out

dude said his fiance's boss's mother ...gtfoh...unless your wife is fu*kin her boss,that shyt aint happening

and yall talkin bout never used your discounts on retros need to stop lying

like the one kid that said he uses his military discount on his kids js but not his
 5 years ago '10        #87
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
in HS I worked at Foot Locker and when Employee week came around my homies and I went ham. Although back then it was banned to buy any Jordan sneaker or AF1 we'd cop the Air Max's and flip them WE GETTING MONEY n*gga lol.. but damn mad n*ggas gonna quit but then again next man up mad knuckle heads will be suited up in the ref outfit.
 5 years ago '11        #88
QuietPack 
space
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 504 504
 sixmillion007 said:
Doesn't make any difference n*ggas just need to know how to hussle when they get them 50% off days. Buy trainers at half price and then get a refund in another footlocker branch for full price.

I used to do this all the time, people laughed when I was buying like 6-7 pairs of tn's but as they are footlocker exclusive so you can refund them with very little questions asked just say you lost your receipt and you get gift vouchers or if you get a customers receipt who paid in cash your good.

i thought i was the only 1... i would buy the shoe with the discount and have my brother return it and get a gift card. Then i would use the gift card+ employee discount. We each had about 4 pairs of shoes and a few jerseys for FREE mid 2000's
 5 years ago '12        #89
cal classick 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 5243 5243
whats da point of workng @ FL then ? employees are proabably like
 5 years ago '07        #90
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Rico23 said:
fu*k them n*ggas....being first in line and all sizes sold out besides 8's and 15's

trill talk doe
 5 years ago '04        #91
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
2 12's easy, fu*k them
 5 years ago '07        #92
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55941 55941
 corys35 said:
Good they abuse that sh*t anyways coppin multiple pairs hiding sizes reselling. Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #93
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Rico23 said:
yoooo...i'm at work and played this video...forgot my headphones wasn't in

u better be white
 5 years ago '12        #94
Wordsenuff 
space
space
$185 | Props total: 191 191
im glad this happened. my footlocker has a bunch of as*holes who have some kind of unearned self entitlement. like working at a shoe shop makes u the sh*t lmao. n*gga u sell shoes!!! al bundy type sh*t!
 5 years ago '04        #95
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
 specialk103185 said:
Worked at finish line 2002-2005 and never had a problem with the employee discount on any kicks. The only reason i worked there was for dudes and kicks and they pretty much got all of my paychecks back
This was the ONLY shoe they did this for while I worked there. We were allowed the discount on anything else over the time I worked there. Was only there a year or so and I don't remember what year the cement 3's came out during that time period.
 5 years ago '06        #96
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 Da Realness said:
yea she did say "AMMONIA". But she right tho. People be campin out late night/early mornin with they babies knowin janitors be workin heavy with cleaning products like ammonia at those times. That sh*t is a hazardous chemical bruh. I almost had to go to the hospital because of too much ammonia used at my crib..

I just think she meant what if you get sick from all the ammonia the janitors use..
She meant Pneumonia.
 5 years ago '10        #97
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
 Da Realness said:
yea she did say "AMMONIA". But she right tho. People be campin out late night/early mornin with they babies knowin janitors be workin heavy with cleaning products like ammonia at those times. That sh*t is a hazardous chemical bruh. I almost had to go to the hospital because of too much ammonia used at my crib..

I just think she meant what if you get sick from all the ammonia the janitors use..
 5 years ago '04        #98
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 549 549
Its funny they did this sh*t because on sunday them n*ggas at the local hood footlocker did some ole fu*k sh*t and i call and reported this sh*t...end result...footlocker workers get fu*ked.
 5 years ago '06        #99
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
***** people
 5 years ago '05        #100
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120

[pic - click to view]

crrraaay
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy