Dec 17 - 11 Amazing Facts about the McDonald's McRib

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
They ok to change up from the Usual Quarter Pounders or what not...

Not something Id eat everyday or week for that matter.......kind of get a ucky feeling afterwards.....

The Pickles and onions make this sh*t official.......they are doable in my book
 12-19-2012, 12:30 PM         #102
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even fu*k with with mcdonalds fast food...it's Burger King or Wendy's for me bro.
 5 years ago '05        #103
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 279 279
 40ozHenny said:
They sell them in schools as a rib sandwich...
I remember having one in elementary school. Only thing I ever ate that made me throw up. Just the thought of the mcrib makes my stomach turn.
 5 years ago '05        #104
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
IT DOESNT EVEN TATSE THE SAME!!!! THEY KEEP ADDING MORE CHEMICALS AN LESS MEAT!!! ....soon ya'll b eating burgers with 30% meat
 5 years ago '05        #105
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 3rdcoasta said:
i dont even fu*k with with mcdonalds fast food...it's burger king or wendy's for me bro.
burger king has fell off the world!!!! Them sweet fires are trash all there burgers are trash expect the whopper! Everything has lost tatse!!! Wendy's always on top tho , they will always be number 1 *fact*
 5 years ago '04        #106
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
Ya'll fail to realize why it taste so good. The reason it taste so good is because it contiains.. 970mg of salt. Your body only requires 500mg but you can get away with 1,200-1,500mg a salt daily. Salt clogs your arteries and raises blood pressure and causes strokes.

So even though your great body can f!ght off the chemicals if fought in moderation. You still are doing a toll on your body in other area's like the liver. Which is built tough but 10 to 15 years of that it will start to break down quicker than 10 to 15 if your not active.

Salt and sugar are additives that helps make food taste the way it do. if a processed food contains alot of one or the other or both. Then the sh*t doesn't taste good its salt and sugar altering your taste buds....

An companies use High Fructose corn syrup aka chemically made sugar that you're body cant digest. Undigested Salt mixed with fake sugar in the blood stream is why fast food gets you fat, unhealthy and causes strokes.

[pic - click to view]

just my 2 cents..

Last edited by SpyDa; 12-19-2012 at 01:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #107
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
why everyone on some righteous ish????

The sames ones denouncing this ish.......is the same fat, ugly fu*ks eating greasy a.ss fried chicken and a Half a bottle of Gin.............. yeah.....you good
 5 years ago '04        #108
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
why everyone on some righteous ish????

The sames ones denouncing this ish.......is the same fat, ugly fu*ks eating greasy a.ss fried chicken and a Half a bottle of Gin.............. yeah.....you good

what a damaged liver effects emotionally by not getting the appropriate nutrition to the brain...

Liver

Emotions - anger, resentment, frustration, irritability, bitterness, "flying off the handle".

bitterness, "flying off the handle"

Liver Function - Involved in the smooth flow of energy and blood throughout the body. Regulates bile secretion, stores blood, and is connected with the tendons, nails, and eyes.

Symptoms of Liver Imbalance - brea$t distension, menstrual pain, headache, irritability, inappropriate anger, dizziness, dry, red eyes and other eye conditions, tendonitis.

12-19-2012, 02:47 PM         #109
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

12-19-2012, 04:03 PM         #110
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
those things are fu*kin gross man..
 5 years ago '06        #111
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,243 | Props total: 6403 6403
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I can't even front. I haven't had McDonald's in a HOT minute! Like years. I might fuhk around and get one of them bi*ches if they're out where I'm at. What was the sandwich Mickey D's had though that came out with Batman Returns? They ever bring that back?
Was it the Arch deluxe?
 5 years ago '04        #112
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #113
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 SpyDa said:
what a damaged liver effects emotionally by not getting the appropriate nutrition to the brain...

Liver

Emotions - anger, resentment, frustration, irritability, bitterness, "flying off the handle".

bitterness, "flying off the handle"

Liver Function - Involved in the smooth flow of energy and blood throughout the body. Regulates bile secretion, stores blood, and is connected with the tendons, nails, and eyes.

Symptoms of Liver Imbalance - brea$t distension, menstrual pain, headache, irritability, inappropriate anger, dizziness, dry, red eyes and other eye conditions, tendonitis.

got him
 5 years ago '07        #114
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 55709 55709
 AuthenticMade said:
Im damn near 30 and can say I never had a single McRib...and I plan to keep it that way lol
same here, thought i was the only one on this planet not yet to eat one...
 5 years ago '06        #115
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
 neomerge said:
 5 years ago '06        #116
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape in this case, a fake slab of ribs.

A 1995 article by a presumed expert...
 12-19-2012, 05:41 PM         #117
jjoosshh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neomerge said:

5 years ago '08        #118
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 1233 1233
Can a n*gga eat his flour bleached barbecue covered yoga mat in peace DAMN...
 5 years ago '05        #119
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 674 674
i fu*ks with it when they bring it back... knew i never should have read this....

but fcuk a mcrib... they need to bring back that big n tasty, the mc arch, and the mc hero back
 5 years ago '06        #120
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
that imitation pork patty bullsh*t. I would not go and eat that bullsh*t. Then they got the commercial wit a n*gga of course lovin that sh*t eating it in slow motion with r&b music in the background. targeting at it's best.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy