Andrew Bynum Says Hes Better Than Dwight Howard; Gives Howard Some Kobe Advice

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Non laker fans speaking on this like they watched byum play

Howard>>>>>>sh*t>>>>>>>byum
 5 years ago '10        #42
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
I can't believe the sh*t I am reading. Dwight>>> Injury-prone Bynum
 5 years ago '04        #43
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 StateProperty88 said:
i think bynum can deal with not being the man more than dwight can, and if dwight isnt engaged than he not that effective. bynum can get more out of fewer possessions than dwight can
You, my friend............................know your basketball.
 12-17-2012, 06:03 PM         #44
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will take dhoward over no fu*k given Bynum on the court......off the court Bynum seems more fun to chill with. Lakers issue isn't big men, they have no other players that can contribute when first team sits down. No 3 point shooters. My lakers looking like purple and cold not gold.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
Man I've watched both of them closely and given everything being equal Bynum is better. Bynum is more skilled and he can dominate defensively when he wants to (remember the 10 block playoff game vs. Denver).

Both dudes get disengaged when they don't get the ball. The only problem is Dwight doesn't deserve the ball. He's super turnover prone. It's disgusting. Howard is a little better defensively help wise. One-on-one low block Bynum is better. If you break each skill down it's not even close.

Footwork, jump shot, low post shot, free throw, post moves, offensive IQ, boxing out, spacing, passing, man D all go to Bynum.

Foot quickness, leaping, running, athletic rebounding, help defense, blocking, speed go to Howard.
 5 years ago '04        #46
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
double post

Last edited by Tikyle2; 12-17-2012 at 06:32 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #47
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
Howard will be in the HOF
 5 years ago '04        #48
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
 StateProperty88 said:
i think bynum can deal with not being the man more than dwight can, and if dwight isnt engaged than he not that effective. bynum can get more out of fewer possessions than dwight can
this is completely wrong..Bynum doesnt touch the ball then he throws fits and doesnt play D...D12 on the other hand still gets over 10 rebounds and 3+ blocks in games where he takes less than 10 shots...Howard always gives you effort on defense...Bynum would only do it if he had his offense going as well...

I watch every laker game so this isn't a statement that I'm just making up...watch the games and you will see what i mean.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
 Kadillac87 said:
U must have never seem Bynum play. If Bynum doesn't touch the ball within the first two mins, he takes the whole game off. He doesn't play defense, he doesn't rebound, he doesn't do anything.
i dont blame him hes not garbage but yet he gets limited touched and the whole offense is catered to kobe. no one has time for that
 5 years ago '12        #50
Whoo da Don 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga Knees to weak to be taking shots at Dwight and Kobe

Last edited by Whoo da Don; 12-17-2012 at 09:45 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #51
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,320 | Props total: 34670 34670
 MakeItHappen456 said:
did Bynum play a single game this year ?
2 Rings/$16 million

He's got the rings and the salary
 5 years ago '04        #52
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 Dun Language said:
Laker fans are delusional Dwight Howard is nothing special

This team looks like sh*t and they're depending on Nash they should be just as good without Nash during injuries.
it's not all about nash. the lakers are using a 3rd string pg, lets not forget steve blake is hurt too...lakers need a legitimate pg and then lets re-evaluate
 5 years ago '06        #53
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
better at bein on IR
 5 years ago '08        #54
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17049 17049
BK NETS system is for him

LA is Kobes world
 5 years ago '06        #55
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Kastanova said:
Lets end this speculation right now:

Offensively

Bynum>>>Dwight

easily

Defensively

Dwight>>>Bynum

easily
basically
 5 years ago '07        #56
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Dun Language said:
Laker fans are delusional Dwight Howard is nothing special

This team looks like sh*t and they're depending on Nash they should be just as good without Nash during injuries.
with the point guards out west and Nash being known to get dogged on defense...gonna be a long season out west

Bynum is more efficient...Pau is more of complementary post player at this point in his career but he doesn't complement D12 good cus if u look in the past no one does

son is horrible without the ball in his hand where as at least Pau will rotate and get in position for put backs, easy shots

oh yeah I hate D'antoni and hope he loses all gms going forward nothing person laker fans

5 years ago '05        #57
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
 o7media said:
Bynum is not bad at defense. I said Dwight has a edge, but Bynum was a good defender. Not the best, but he was solid.

And Bynum's offense is 100x better than Dwight's. When you look at them overall Bynum is much better than Dwight.

And smh at this excuse. The team has only played 1 1/2 games together. And? You do realize the Rockets have the most new players on the team right? The Rockets got Harden like 2 days before the season started and they have a better record than the Lakers with no all stars on the team.

First year Boston got their big 3 they won a ring. Miami went to the Finals first year with their big 3. But the Lakers are sitting here with one of the worst records in the west...

GTFOH with the bs excuses. NO excuse for having this much talent on a team and being below .500.
this guy knows his ball
 5 years ago '05        #58
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 doczdaname said:
this is completely wrong..Bynum doesnt touch the ball then he throws fits and doesnt play D...D12 on the other hand still gets over 10 rebounds and 3+ blocks in games where he takes less than 10 shots...Howard always gives you effort on defense...Bynum would only do it if he had his offense going as well...

I watch every laker game so this isn't a statement that I'm just making up...watch the games and you will see what i mean.
You have other people that watched just as many games as you that agree with me...I'm sorry we just won't be on the same side of this, I've never thought Dwight was an efficient player and this is just showing it. And why are you bringing up boards and blocks when the post you quoted was in regards to how their games would coincide with kobes offensive game?
 12-18-2012, 02:55 AM         #59
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dwight howard aint even 6.10
 5 years ago '11        #60
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 Kadillac87 said:
He's averaging 18.2 PPG this season with Kobe. The only thing stopping him from being at 20 is his FT shooting

..half are from the FT line im thinking...hack a dwight helps with his ppg avg

Last edited by PrimeTimeJones3; 12-18-2012 at 08:02 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy