Andrew Bynum Says He’s Better Than Dwight Howard; Gives Howard Some Kobe Advice

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2012, 02:36 AM         #1
6058 pageviews
70 comments

Khamillitary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrew Bynum Says He’s Better Than Dwight Howard; Gives Howard Some Kobe Advice

[pic - click to view]

If you were wondering when Yolo Bynum was going to give his thoughts on the Lakers struggles, you don’t have to wait anymore.

Here is what he had to say about the Lakers, Kobe and Dwight Howard.

[pic - click to view]

Andrew Bynum Says He's Better Than Dwight Howard | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

[pic - click to view]

70 comments for "Andrew Bynum Says He’s Better Than Dwight Howard; Gives Howard Some Kobe Advice"

5 years ago '05        #2
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30322 30322
First page....

And he's right they downgraded

Even Pau is a better center than Dwight

people forget we had the best record 2 seasons in a row with pau playing center up until late in the season when bynum returned
 12-17-2012, 07:25 AM         #3
Stabbin101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
First page....

people forget we had the best record 2 seasons in a row with pau playing center up until late in the season when bynum returned
People also forget that Pau is a pus*y. Who cares about 2 years ago idiot. Is he playing aggressive and well now? No! So shut the f up.

Howard had back surgery and hasn't played in almost a year. Try that and lemme know how you do.

Lakers will be fine.

Only f*ggots gets excited or sad
 5 years ago '12        #4
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,824 | Props total: 22169 22169
He mad
 5 years ago '06        #5
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Dun Language said:
First page....

You're smoking crack. Pau and Andrew are more skilled offensively buts that's about it. More skilled doesn't necessarily mean better by the way. They all p!ss on opponents when they try to guard one on one regardless of how they get their buckets.

The truth is that Andrew and Pau couldn't co-exist anymore because both demanded the block. Sort of like what we're seeing with Pau and DWight. Not only that, Andrew was already a risk with the past injuries. At that size, it was only a matter of time before he started breaking down physically.

The Lakers did right. DWight at 100% is a 20 ppg, 15 rpg, and 4 bpg guy. I'm a big Andrew Bynum fan but he can fall back with that talking from the sideline sh*t. We need to see him healthy and carrying the Sixers first.
 5 years ago '05        #6
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
he might be right
 5 years ago '05        #7
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
regardless of whether he's better or not...i think bynum is a way better center for kobe to play with than dwight is.
 5 years ago '06        #8
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
regardless of whether he's better or not...i think bynum is a way better center for kobe to play with than dwight is.
Explain.
 5 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 hood135 said:
Explain.
i think bynum can deal with not being the man more than dwight can, and if dwight isnt engaged than he not that effective. bynum can get more out of fewer possessions than dwight can
 5 years ago '05        #10
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30322 30322
Laker fans are delusional Dwight Howard is nothing special

This team looks like sh*t and they're depending on Nash they should be just as good without Nash during injuries.
 5 years ago '11        #11
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1631 1631
did Bynum play a single game this year ?
 5 years ago '12        #12
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
 Dun Language said:

This team looks like sh*t and they're depending on Nash they should be just as good without Nash during injuries.

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '11        #13
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 StateProperty88 said:
i think bynum can deal with not being the man more than dwight can, and if dwight isnt engaged than he not that effective. bynum can get more out of fewer possessions than dwight can
U must have never seem Bynum play. If Bynum doesn't touch the ball within the first two mins, he takes the whole game off. He doesn't play defense, he doesn't rebound, he doesn't do anything.
 5 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
U must have never seem Bynum play. If Bynum doesn't touch the ball within the first two mins, he takes the whole game off. He doesn't play defense, he doesn't rebound, he doesn't do anything.
none of this changes what i said though homie.
 12-17-2012, 10:16 AM         #15
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bynum knows the truth
 5 years ago '06        #16
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
To each his own. I think Kobe is just what DWight needs and that's to be humbled.
 5 years ago '04        #17
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
how dare Bynum goes and calls Kobe a ball hogg

...he has only been PLAYING in the league multiple seasons, PLAYED side by side with Kobe for years.... he wouldn't know sh*t!

just listen to BX members folks, they'll tell ya that Kobe is a unselfish pass first shoot later type of player
 5 years ago '11        #18
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 StateProperty88 said:
none of this changes what i said though homie.
U said if Dwight is not engaged, he's not effective as if Bynum still contributes if he's not engaged. That is definitely not the case. I have yet to see Howard quit giving effort just because he didn't touch the ball early.
 5 years ago '06        #19
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dun Language said:

He's a 20 ppg, 15 rpg, 4 bpg guy when at 100%. That'a a game changing stat line. It wouldn't be special if half the league's centers were doing it but they're not.

And the 'reality' is that they've been without their all NBA point guard since the 3rd game of the season. How you gonna discount the contributions of the one man who is suppose to facilitate the whole thing?

What we're seeing is a team with no depth. There are very few teams in the league that can lose one of their major contributors and still be good on a nightly basis. The Lakers aren't one of those teams. They're struggling right now but have time to get it turned around. Steve coming back along with a healthy Pau will help that.

No one is delusional. All of what I just said should be obvious unless you're just hell bent on being a disgruntled Laker fan. Oh and I'm bumping the sh*t out of threads once my n*ggas get sh*t on track. Ain't no room on the bandwagon for fickle fans without faith.
 5 years ago '12        #20
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
Lets end this speculation right now:

Offensively

Bynum>>>Dwight

easily

Defensively

Dwight>>>Bynum

easily

IMPACT on the overall game?!

Dwight>>>Bynum

REAL EASILY!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy