So... What Did We Learn [Week 15 Edition]

most viewed right now
 160
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 484 484
who dat
 5 years ago '10        #142
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
Flacco > Ryan
 5 years ago '10        #143
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
all i know is flacco gotta gooooooooo
n*gga got more playoff wins then Matt Ryan though so he cant be all that bad














 12-18-2012, 12:51 AM         #144
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
n*gga got more playoff wins then Matt Ryan though so he cant be all that bad





Saddest thing about it it all... I still trust Flacco in a playoff game over Matt Ryan
 5 years ago '10        #145
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Megamind said:
Saddest thing about it it all... I still trust Flacco in a playoff game over Matt Ryan


Saddest thing is you have no choice but to trust Flacco over Ryan n*gga....he's your QB
 12-18-2012, 12:58 AM         #146
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Saddest thing is you have no choice but to trust Flacco over Ryan n*gga....he's your QB
I'm sure plenty will agree with me

I'll take Sanchez and Tebow in the playoffs over Ryan too... people who deliver in the playoffs > Matt Ryan

you really think y'all are gonna win a playoff game this year back to the drawing board
 5 years ago '10        #147
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Megamind said:
I'm sure plenty will agree with me

I'll take Sanchez and Tebow in the playoffs over Ryan too... people who deliver in the playoffs > Matt Ryan

you really think y'all are gonna win a playoff game this year back to the drawing board

Board is full of idiots so Im sure there are some dumb n*ggaz would agree with you. Stupid n*ggaz caught up on winning "A" playoff game......none of them n*ggaz you mentioned bulit to win a Super Bowl, including Flacco.......if that n*gga didnt do it when yall defense was on top what the fu*k makes you think he gonna do it now. Yall will be drafting a replacement QB in the next 2 years.
 12-18-2012, 01:09 AM         #148
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Board is full of idiots so Im sure there are some dumb n*ggaz would agree with you. Stupid n*ggaz caught up on winning "A" playoff game......none of them n*ggaz you mentioned bulit to win a Super Bowl, including Flacco.......if that n*gga didnt do it when yall defense was on top what the fu*k makes you think he gonna do it now. Yall will be drafting a replacement QB in the next 2 years.
Regular season > Playoffs > Super Bowl


It's a transition.... Ryan has yet to take the second step

How does it feel to go to the playoffs for absolutely no reason year after year... n*ggas can't even tease you with one win or a close game. They just go to get smashed
 5 years ago '10        #149
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Megamind said:
Regular season > Playoffs > Super Bowl


It's a transition.... Ryan has yet to take the second step

How does it feel to go to the playoffs for absolutely no reason year after year... n*ggas can't even tease you with one win or a close game. They just go to get smashed


damn so Flacco got a close but not close enough ring? Guess Ryan needs to get that first playoff win so he can rock one of them too!
 12-18-2012, 01:51 AM         #150
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
damn so Flacco got a close but not close enough ring? Guess Ryan needs to get that first playoff win so he can rock one of them too!
Ryan needs to do something
 5 years ago '10        #151
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Megamind said:
Ryan needs to do something


word ole sorry a.ss 12-2 a.ss n*gga.....cant wait till we draft a QB that can win.
 5 years ago '04        #152
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1095 1095
Patricia Sharmur lost her job... Rex Ryan may have lost his. Sanchez is blackmailing RR with gay foot fetish video. Giants had a bye week Kaepernick is ready for the big stage. Texans window to dominate the AFC South is closing this year. GB may repeat how they won that first SB if Ryan Grants bum a.ss pulls it together. Bengals are the best worse team in PO contention. CJ1k is still alive and kickin. Oh yea AP for prez '16 bc that n*gga aint ordinary bruh (No Young LA)
 5 years ago '10        #153
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 miamishank said:
Patricia Sharmur lost her job... Rex Ryan may have lost his. Sanchez is blackmailing RR with gay foot fetish video.



[video - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #154
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,305 | Props total: 5826 5826
That Caroll is trying to get coaches fired this season by embarrasing teams in blow-outs & running up the score. Caroll giving pro teams the college treatment.
 5 years ago '08        #155
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4806 4806
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
That Caroll is trying to get coaches fired this season by embarrasing teams in blow-outs & running up the score. Caroll giving pro teams the college treatment.
Is that so? (And I'm a Trojans fan but...)


[video - click to view]

 12-18-2012, 05:10 AM         #156
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miamishank said:
Giants had a bye week

Bwahahahaha fu*k you
 5 years ago '04        #157
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,314 | Props total: 10671 10671
 peeyump said:
yeah
You guys still got beat bad. You need to start trying to nut hug the Redskins fans.


Last edited by ghettofied; 12-18-2012 at 06:24 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #158
swyshasweets 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 583 583
 VerbalAssassin said:
Is that so? (And I'm a Trojans fan but...)

harbaugh is gonna go daown as a goat coach love this team
 12-18-2012, 06:39 AM         #159
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
word ole sorry a.ss 12-2 a.ss n*gga.....cant wait till we draft a QB that can win.
Congrats on winning the 12-2 bowl
 5 years ago '04        #160
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,402 | Props total: 3053 3053
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
On the day following the Falcons’ loss at Carolina, Matt Ryan stood up in a team meeting and issued a mandate to his teammates.

“He told everybody, ‘I want an extra 30 minutes from everybody this week,’” Roddy White recalled. “In the film room, on the field, everywhere. And he said, ‘If you give me an extra 30 minutes, I’ll give you an extra hour.’”
Thats my quarterback.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1327 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
108 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy