So... What Did We Learn [Week 15 Edition]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,852 | Props total: 8173 8173
 st21 said:
why would we be jelous when RG3's season is sh*tting on cams rookie year? stop it.

the truth is ghettofied and mike nitty were jelous and came in hating on bob ever since the pre-season. i don't remember you saying anything but your boys started the war.

talk sh*t get hit
I never liked his a.ss. Jealous my fu*king balls. Your QB is injury prone and now has a better QB backing him up. Jealous of an injury prone dude with a better backup? I think not.

Last edited by ghettofied; 12-17-2012 at 08:37 PM..
 12-17-2012, 08:36 PM         #122
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
My QB won Rookie of the Year last year...on pace for them same #'s minus less picks this year (what slump )...aint nobody in this thread but Redskins gon say Bob sh*ts on Cam

Guess who currently holds the most throws without a Pick...On everything this n*gga Cam was supposed to not be able to read defenses
you keep saying that like its a HUGE accomplishment.. you do know that even with that streak your QB is still has more INTs than RG3.. Same ammount of TDs.. Worse Passer Rating.. Worse Team Rating.. Worse Rushing Yards.. Worse completion %.. Worse Yards Per Attempt... Rushing and Passing.. Not to mention he has his team sitting in the division LEAD with 2 games to go.. Number 1 in the NFL in TDs over 25 yards.. Number 1 in Jersey Sales..

do i have to keep on going on? Thats not even bringing in the Intangibles.

but ya you have your post throws without a Pick lmaooooooooo
 12-17-2012, 08:36 PM         #123
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
I never liked his a.ss. Jealous my fu*king balls. Your QB is injury prone and now has a better QB backing him up. Jealous of an injury prone dude with a better backup? I think now.
so now both RG3 AND Cousins are better than Cam.. damn son..
 5 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 @RG3 said:
Neither one better than my Qb bandwagon a.ss fu*k.
 12-17-2012, 08:38 PM         #125
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
Neither one better than my Qb bandwagon a.ss fu*k.
just stop man.. your looking so stupid right now. Ask the unbiased fans who they would take... BET RG3 wins.
 5 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 @RG3 said:
just stop man.. your looking so stupid right now. Ask the unbiased fans who they would take... BET RG3 wins.
Cam's got more upside dude. Hes only played the QB position at a HIGH level for 3 years. Hes still learning. Dude has more potential than Bob and to make matters worse hes not injury prone like your boy. It might surprise you how many people would pick Cam at this point.
 5 years ago '05        #127
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 @RG3 said:
But Cam beat RG3...
 5 years ago '05        #128
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
I can't believe this sh*t I actually turnt up for min

This n*gga ST21 really defaming my name like I gave a fu*k about Bob....did this hoe a.ss n*gga really forget once they drafted Cornball Brotha #1 they came at Cam wit full force.

Ole jealous lil brother a.ss n*ggas...this Cornball n*gga can't even stay healthy, meanwhile Cam aint missed a snap yet in his career...on pace to surpass his Rookie of the Year #'s, improve his wins albeit 1 game but still improvement, beat Cornball head to head and we supposed to be jealous or salty

fu*k n*gga please...Im so glad y'all running y'all trap right now, easily the most annoying fan base in the league....rude awakening coming when y'all aint got no Draft picks to put around this n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #129
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Yeah... Jealous of a division crown and playoff game at home

Whats cam doing? oh yeah making commercials sitting at home not in the playoffs does the dude have a winning record he can't juggle this life

Robert doing subway commercials and balling out
n*gga lets not even compare who has more commericals...

And n*gga RG3 didn't have no division crown (still doesnt) or playoff game (hasn't happened yet) when y'all drafted him...like I said y'all some salty as n*ggas who want Bob to be the best black QB in the NFL but he doesn't even want to be that...once again...CAROLINA FANS DON'T GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THE REDSKINS OR BOB GRIFFIN THE THIRD...now lets end this bullsh*t...

5 years ago '10        #130
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
I learned that Sanchez is garbage and that Jets fans have stepped up the game by wearing green shopping bags rather than brown bags.....
 5 years ago '08        #131
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
learned that Antonio Brown needs to give all that money back or go on like black kid from little giants and put that sticky sh*t on his gloves...
 5 years ago '10        #132
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
BOB GRIFFIN THE THIRD

5 years ago '09        #133
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10493 10493
I learned that if the Falcons want to win, they can win. They have what it takes, now they just have to put it together. Nobody can question CAN we do it now, It's a matter of IF.
 5 years ago '06        #134
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Ravens need to start looking for a new QB

And the Redskins are going to the playoffs
Not no more they're not!

Jets lawst!

Fireman Ed lost!
 5 years ago '10        #135
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 down2earth said:
Not no more they're not!

Jets lawst!

Fireman Ed lost!

12-17-2012, 11:45 PM         #136
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta give it to them falcons. I talked alotta sh*t specifically to peeyump. Humble pie is disgusting, but we should be 100% by playoff time. Unfortunately, Bad D isn't the only problem. We have a speedy back who should have been running to the outside on 4th and 1. Our kicker has the most points in the leauge, which is terrible. Its impossible to be a bandwagon Giants fan, we are so inconsistent the average casual fan would look like an a.ss trying to explain our problems. No worries over here, just hoping n*ggas are healthy come the playoffs.
 5 years ago '04        #137
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,024 | Props total: 2966 2966
Brady is the best QB ever
 5 years ago '08        #138
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12142 12142
 Majestic_GMMB said:
n*gga lets not even compare who has more commericals...

And n*gga RG3 didn't have no division crown (still doesnt) or playoff game (hasn't happened yet) when y'all drafted him...like I said y'all some salty as n*ggas who want Bob to be the best black QB in the NFL but he doesn't even want to be that...once again...CAROLINA FANS DON'T GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THE REDSKINS OR BOB GRIFFIN THE THIRD...now lets end this bullsh*t...

They repn for this n*gga to be the Top Dog Black QB and Bob just wanna be lumped in with the rest of the Elite White QB's Talk about a fanbase full of fail

That bi*ch a.ss n*gga said they already won the Division and a Playoff Berth I can't wait to see the egg on these n*ggas faces like Dallas and NY just gon give em a Division and playoff spot.

Bob walking round talknbout "I'm Blite see, excuse the braids tho"
 5 years ago '10        #139
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Least we playing for something

What has cam played for
Played to be able to tell the Falcons to get the fu*k off they field!
 5 years ago '10        #140
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Amazing
yeah
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy