So... What Did We Learn [Week 15 Edition]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 632 632
 torious said:
yeah i know, yall got the weapons but denver is playing at a different level now that peyton has full command of the offense, hence why they've rattled off like 10 straight.. yall secondary suffered some injuries as well am i correct? the reason why i say you'll struggle with brady and peyton is because they're too damn cerebral. that's why they hardly ever get sacked. especially peyton the king of the audible. he's damn near untouchable when he's in the zone.

just my opinion, i like yall's team, Andre Johnson has been k!lling it for my FFL and i'm in the Chip game in part because of him next week. Arian's one of my 5 fav players in the league. Y'all seem to stick to what you do and it works for you, for the most part but you dodged a couple bullets and you've also had a relatively easy schedule. we'll see what happens but if i were gonna bet on Houston vs Denver or NE i wouldn't take yall
touche, and you make some good points. but if brady and manning were THAT cerebral and THAT dominant, i feel like theyd win the SB every year and they dont. the playoffs are different and some of the sh*t they do wont work when the refs let the players play. plus its my theory that while peyton and brady are indeed smart qbs, the refs let their lines get away with more holding that other lines (ive seen it) mainly because they are the faces of the league. i hate that sh*t too. and their recivers get bullsh*t interference calls too. and please dont touch one of em after they throw. that flag gon be flying right before contact is made. so well see. and as far as weak schedules go, no one had an easier ride in thier division than denver this year. the pats had a p!ss poor division this year too. at least we have another 9 maybe 10 win team in our division.

i think i can count on manning to choke in the playoffs and i feel like wade got some creative sh*t up his sleeve as far as schemes go for the playoffs. no need to expose everything right now. as far as our secondary, we had injuries but they are coming back into form, kareem and JJ are gonna be healthy for the first PO game and glover quin has been beastin all year so well be fine. its brandon harris and the other backups that got picked on later in the year. at the end of the day we gon be aight, id rather be us right now, having lost badly twice and seeing where to improve, than be in a position where we dont know what adjustments to make or where we have to play an extra game. its all good over here
 5 years ago '05        #102
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 375 375
 jplaydadon said:
first of all fu*k who ever says we aint making it. second, I WANT THE PATRIOTS! we can beat them, only reason we didnt last time was because Kubiak didnt adjust his game plan to get hte short pass invoved when NE stopped the run game. he didnt do a good job of using fosters catching ability to open up the field or get our playmakers the ball in space and let them make plays. plus there were some obvious bad calls. other than that were good. we can beat denvers a.ss again too. i dont give a fu*k. i want either squad. and i want the f*ggot a.ss fudge-packers to make it to the SB so we can play daddy and whoop that a.ss too.

Truer words have never been spoken! I want a shot at NE and the Packers again. Can't wait for the playoffs. We will unleash the DPOY on all these teams. Also what some of these folks on here seem to forget is that everyone on the defense hasn't shown up yet. Barwin and the ninja a.ssassin will show up when the time is right. Now is not the right time. January 13 and and 20th...is when we need them. They will be ready. Then the question will be Schaub..Have yet to see him play with the chips pushed into the middle of the table. We'll see
 5 years ago '12        #103
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 570 570
 torious said:
yeah i know, yall got the weapons but denver is playing at a different level now that peyton has full command of the offense, hence why they've rattled off like 10 straight.. yall secondary suffered some injuries as well am i correct? the reason why i say you'll struggle with brady and peyton is because they're too damn cerebral. that's why they hardly ever get sacked. especially peyton the king of the audible. he's damn near untouchable when he's in the zone.

just my opinion, i like yall's team, Andre Johnson has been k!lling it for my FFL and i'm in the Chip game in part because of him next week. Arian's one of my 5 fav players in the league. Y'all seem to stick to what you do and it works for you, for the most part but you dodged a couple bullets and you've also had a relatively easy schedule. we'll see what happens but if i were gonna bet on Houston vs Denver or NE i wouldn't take yall
Denver has played the easiest schedule is part of the reason they won 10 straight. We lost brice mccain our nickel corner and joseph has been slowed by a hamstring, the first round bye will help that. We struggled with brady and rodgers the difference is that there offense is more 4-5 receivers sets. We've played Peyton many times so we are more familiar and comfortable with his style of play. No doubt in my mind we would beat denver, NE would be harder task but playing them a second time in the H I like our chances.

Last edited by CrapShoota; 12-17-2012 at 06:11 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #104
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I JUST learned that Ditka said Flacco wants to be elite, but isnt.......

5 years ago '08        #105
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 st21 said:
why would we be jelous when RG3's season is sh*tting on cams rookie year? stop it.

the truth is ghettofied and mike nitty were jelous and came in hating on bob ever since the pre-season. i don't remember you saying anything but your boys started the war.

talk sh*t get hit
n*gga shut the fu*k up before I come get yo a.ss bi*ch...wasn't nobody even thinking bout Bob..dude wasn't even on my radar Then y'all drafted him and started poking yo chess out like Cam wasn't a stud.

n*gga Im almost positive you dun made threads praising Bob while dissing Cam...Mike Nitty aint made no threads about Bob so who really keeping it 100 punk
 5 years ago '04        #106
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Man you Houston fans are delusional. As a Colts fan I watched every snap of that game yesterday and I saw Houston here and there this year. Y'all aren't championship material. You rely way too much on JJ da Gawd! The Colts aren't really that good but it took a blocked punt TD and forcing the Colts 5th string RB to fumble on the 1 yd line all in the 1st half and the game was still 23-16 in the 3rd.

Your secondary is suspect. Your LBers don't really make too many plays. Y'all miss Cushing and Ryan bad! Foster and Johnson are the truth but Schaub just doesn't do it for me. Do you trust him to out duel Brady or Manning in January? Really? Cause JJ won't beat those guys by himself. Cause the Colts are terrible rushing team and we had 3 backup O-lineman out there and we still ran all over Wade Philips D. And Luck found men open when he had time. The problem was JJ da Gawd didn't give him time much if at all.
 5 years ago '08        #107
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
I can't believe this sh*t I actually turnt up for min

This n*gga ST21 really defaming my name like I gave a fu*k about Bob....did this hoe a.ss n*gga really forget once they drafted Cornball Brotha #1 they came at Cam wit full force.

Ole jealous lil brother a.ss n*ggas...this Cornball n*gga can't even stay healthy, meanwhile Cam aint missed a snap yet in his career...on pace to surpass his Rookie of the Year #'s, improve his wins albeit 1 game but still improvement, beat Cornball head to head and we supposed to be jealous or salty

fu*k n*gga please...Im so glad y'all running y'all trap right now, easily the most annoying fan base in the league....rude awakening coming when y'all aint got no Draft picks to put around this n*gga
 5 years ago '08        #108
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
We learned KC needs to win so my Jags can have that number one pick and not fu*k it up hopefully.
 5 years ago '08        #109
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 P Griff said:
it'll be a damn disgrace if AP doesn't win MVP
Peyton has Denver 11-3...remember before the season started n*ggas was like he aint gon be Peyton of old, he don't have the receivers he won't be able to do what he's used to doing...new coaching staff diff offense...etc

All that sh*t that was said and its like he still Playing in Indy cuz the #'s still there, got his team in the Playoffs and Primed to make a run...I honestly won't care who wins if its either Peyton or AP but don't act like AP dun ran away wit this thing without comp.
 5 years ago '09        #110
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
Chargers will be fu*king Chargers
 12-17-2012, 06:55 PM         #111
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
I can't believe this sh*t I actually turnt up for min

This n*gga ST21 really defaming my name like I gave a fu*k about Bob....did this hoe a.ss n*gga really forget once they drafted Cornball Brotha #1 they came at Cam wit full force.

Ole jealous lil brother a.ss n*ggas...this Cornball n*gga can't even stay healthy, meanwhile Cam aint missed a snap yet in his career...on pace to surpass his Rookie of the Year #'s, improve his wins albeit 1 game but still improvement, beat Cornball head to head and we supposed to be jealous or salty

fu*k n*gga please...Im so glad y'all running y'all trap right now, easily the most annoying fan base in the league....rude awakening coming when y'all aint got no Draft picks to put around this n*gga
dont make me sh*t on you man.. just sit down.
 5 years ago '10        #112
sillyboy25 10 heat pts10
space
space
$954 | Props total: 0 0
My Boys aint out of it !! we starting to get it together at the right time !!
 5 years ago '09        #113
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,948 | Props total: 22209 22209
 Mike Nitty said:
Peyton has Denver 11-3...remember before the season started n*ggas was like he aint gon be Peyton of old, he don't have the receivers he won't be able to do what he's used to doing...new coaching staff diff offense...etc

All that sh*t that was said and its like he still Playing in Indy cuz the #'s still there, got his team in the Playoffs and Primed to make a run...I honestly won't care who wins if its either Peyton or AP but don't act like AP dun ran away wit this thing without comp.
Peyton has denver 11-3, but tebow got them the division crown after coming in to a 0-4 team. n*gga's lost to every good team they played Idk who was saying he don't have receivers when thomas is one of the more athletic ones in the league.

Personally I been saying AP for about a month and a half but if it aint him then it's brady. One less touchdown, with about 6 less turnovers including them fumbles, more yards and took em out head to head. Rodgers won't win but he's on the outside looking in as well trying to hang in there with the elder statesmen.
 5 years ago '04        #114
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 632 632
 TriniSoldier said:
Peyton has denver 11-3, but tebow got them the division crown after coming in to a 0-4 team. n*gga's lost to every good team they played Idk who was saying he don't have receivers when thomas is one of the more athletic ones in the league.

Personally I been saying AP for about a month and a half but if it aint him then it's brady. One less touchdown, with about 6 less turnovers including them fumbles, more yards and took em out head to head. Rodgers won't win but he's on the outside looking in as well trying to hang in there with the elder statesmen.

can my n*gga JJ watt steal a couple votes though...?
 5 years ago '08        #115
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 @RG3 said:
dont make me sh*t on you man.. just sit down.
Bruh you easy to ether...just look at your sig

Redskins, OKC, ATL and UNC now sit down before I bring up what happened to you in the Car/Foreskins game thread
 5 years ago '06        #116
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 jplaydadon said:
first of all fu*k who ever says we aint making it. second, I WANT THE PATRIOTS! we can beat them, only reason we didnt last time was because Kubiak didnt adjust his game plan to get hte short pass invoved when NE stopped the run game. he didnt do a good job of using fosters catching ability to open up the field or get our playmakers the ball in space and let them make plays. plus there were some obvious bad calls. other than that were good. we can beat denvers a.ss again too. i dont give a fu*k. i want either squad. and i want the f*ggot a.ss fudge-packers to make it to the SB so we can play daddy and whoop that a.ss too.

Well said sir
 5 years ago '04        #117
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2935 2935
muhammad Wilkerson is slowly becoming a beast
 5 years ago '06        #118
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 Tikyle2 said:
Man you Houston fans are delusional. As a Colts fan I watched every snap of that game yesterday and I saw Houston here and there this year. Y'all aren't championship material. You rely way too much on JJ da Gawd! The Colts aren't really that good but it took a blocked punt TD and forcing the Colts 5th string RB to fumble on the 1 yd line all in the 1st half and the game was still 23-16 in the 3rd.

Your secondary is suspect. Your LBers don't really make too many plays. Y'all miss Cushing and Ryan bad! Foster and Johnson are the truth but Schaub just doesn't do it for me. Do you trust him to out duel Brady or Manning in January? Really? Cause JJ won't beat those guys by himself. Cause the Colts are terrible rushing team and we had 3 backup O-lineman out there and we still ran all over Wade Philips D. And Luck found men open when he had time. The problem was JJ da Gawd didn't give him time much if at all.
As far as it being 23-16, the Colts still was 9-3. They are not a bad team. Who in the AFC that will dominate the Texans. The Patriots were at home and I think the Texans were shell shocked, but I doubt that will happen again. If they have to go through Houston, you will see a better team. Reliant Stadium is loud and the team will be more amped.

The secondary is suspect, but if we beat Minnesota, we get home field advantage and we can rest our starters for the final week of the season, plus we get the bye. That'll give our secondary more time to rest for the playoffs. Jonathan Joseph will be healthy and we will hopefully have Brooks Reed back. I don't think Schaub is Elite, but he is more than a game manager. I think he can make plays for us. You wanna talk about the running defense, but he was only the second runner in the season to run over 100 yards. Our defense is straight.
 12-17-2012, 07:55 PM         #119
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Bruh you easy to ether...just look at your sig

Redskins, OKC, ATL and UNC now sit down before I bring up what happened to you in the Car/Foreskins game thread

Bruh we talking about CAM and RG3.. like we've always been talking about.. you have no legs to stand on.. bring up other subjects all you want to run from the fact that RG3 sh*ts on your QB...
 5 years ago '08        #120
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 @RG3 said:
Bruh we talking about CAM and RG3.. like we've always been talking about.. you have no legs to stand on.. bring up other subjects all you want to run from the fact that RG3 sh*ts on your QB...
My QB won Rookie of the Year last year...on pace for them same #'s minus less picks this year (what slump )...aint nobody in this thread but Redskins gon say Bob sh*ts on Cam

Guess who currently holds the most throws without a Pick...On everything this n*gga Cam was supposed to not be able to read defenses
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago