So... What Did We Learn [Week 15 Edition]

most viewed right now
 125
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,461 | Props total: 3214 3214
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nothing we didn't already know

 Megamind said:
Why the fu*k do you even come in these threads?
 5 years ago '06        #82
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 829 829
 st21 said:
it's looking like a Denver/NE AFC Championship
Houston/Denver... If our luck plays out:
We will get homefield advantage
Get the Bye
Win our first playoff game
Play the winner between Denver and New England. I don't wanna play either, but it looks like we will make it to the AFC game.
 5 years ago '05        #83
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 st21 said:
Ya'll started it

mess with the bull, get the horns.
...n*gga please nobody gave a fu*k about the redskins or rg3...y'all n*ggas was jealous of the season Cam washving last year and wanted to praise y'all black QB while downing ours...gtfoh with that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '07        #84
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Saintaholic said:
Except for Tampa


Saints finally played a complete game.....it took 14 games to finally do it

The Falcons finally made a statement

The 49ers are the best team in the NFC with the Packers right there behind them

The Bears are falling apart again this year

AP is an alien and deserves CPOY and MVP
best team in our division them fools blew a 28 POINT LEAD in a qtr. Im sorry but im still not impressed at all

packers im always weary and watching just because of that beastly AROD

the falcons defense tho>>>
 5 years ago '09        #85
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4875 4875
49ers will have a tougher game next Monday against Seattle

Cowboys just might sneak into the playoffs after all

Jay Cutler is awful but the O-Line is worse in Chicago, and Lovie Smith might be gone

AP needs to be handed the MVP right now

I gained some love for ATL after shutting out the Giants (still need wins in January though)

Looking at the Ravens, Cam Cameron may have only been part of the problem

As good as Russell Wilson has played, he will not get any consideration for OROTY

Eagles have been a walking disaster for the last 10 weeks blow that team up

KC is about to be in a really good position with a Top 1 or 2 pick, because no QB coming out of this class is worth a Top 5 pick. They are in a position to trade down for more picks to get a decent QB.
 5 years ago '05        #86
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
best team in our division them fools blew a 28 POINT LEAD in a qtr. Im sorry but im still not impressed at all

packers im always weary and watching just because of that beastly AROD

the falcons defense tho>>>
Saying you are the best in the NFC is not saying much. SF, ATL, NYG, CHI are all inconsistent if anything GB is the best team they are playing the best ball right now and have been for the past 7-8 weeks.

The Falcons win was impressive no doubt, but I saw this happening to the NYG even after they blew us out last week. Their offense didnt do anything last week, it was the D getting turnovers and the ST giving them short fields and easy points.

The 49ers were lights out on the Patriots offense they got up got conservative and started playing zone thats how the Pats caught up........then again thats Brady he's gonna make a run. To go up to Foxboro and come out with a win is impressive however you get it.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-17-2012 at 01:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #87
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,995 | Props total: 745 745
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Houston/Denver... If our luck plays out:
We will get homefield advantage
Get the Bye
Win our first playoff game
Play the winner between Denver and New England. I don't wanna play either, but it looks like we will make it to the AFC game.
first of all fu*k who ever says we aint making it. second, I WANT THE PATRIOTS! we can beat them, only reason we didnt last time was because Kubiak didnt adjust his game plan to get hte short pass invoved when NE stopped the run game. he didnt do a good job of using fosters catching ability to open up the field or get our playmakers the ball in space and let them make plays. plus there were some obvious bad calls. other than that were good. we can beat denvers a.ss again too. i dont give a fu*k. i want either squad. and i want the f*ggot a.ss fudge-packers to make it to the SB so we can play daddy and whoop that a.ss too.

:nasmad:
 5 years ago '07        #88
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,743 | Props total: 53179 53179
 Majestic_GMMB said:
...n*gga please nobody gave a fu*k about the redskins or rg3...y'all n*ggas was jealous of the season Cam washving last year and wanted to praise y'all black QB while downing ours...gtfoh with that bullsh*t
why would we be jelous when RG3's season is sh*tting on cams rookie year? stop it.

the truth is ghettofied and mike nitty were jelous and came in hating on bob ever since the pre-season. i don't remember you saying anything but your boys started the war.

talk sh*t get hit
 5 years ago '06        #89
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 jplaydadon said:
first of all fu*k who ever says we aint making it. second, I WANT THE PATRIOTS! we can beat them, only reason we didnt last time was because Kubiak didnt adjust his game plan to get hte short pass invoved when NE stopped the run game. he didnt do a good job of using fosters catching ability to open up the field or get our playmakers the ball in space and let them make plays. plus there were some obvious bad calls. other than that were good. we can beat denvers a.ss again too. i dont give a fu*k. i want either squad. and i want the f*ggot a.ss fudge-packers to make it to the SB so we can play daddy and whoop that a.ss too.

:nasmad:
MMMYYYYYY NNNNIIIIIIIGGGAAAAAA!!!!



:nasmad:
 5 years ago '04        #90
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,015 | Props total: 15498 15498
I just don't see the Texans being able to stop a high octane passing offense.. Not to say they are a smoke and mirrors team but they won't be able to generate as great of a pass rush against NE or Denver I don't think







edit: 25,000th Post
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #91
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,995 | Props total: 745 745
 torious said:
I just don't see the Texans being able to stop a high octane passing offense.. Not to say they are a smoke and mirrors team but they won't be able to generate as great of a pass rush against NE or Denver I don't think







edit: 25,000th Post
[pic - click to view]

we already did it to denver. early season game, but we pretty much handled them until we made uncharacteristic turnovers which allowed the game to be closer than it really should have been. and stop letting these fluke games fool you, we have a SICK d line and we can get pressure on the qb. were 12-2 for a reason, mainly the defense. i swear i cant wait till we whoop one of these teams' a.ss in the playoffs
 12-17-2012, 02:20 PM         #92
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
...n*gga please nobody gave a fu*k about the redskins or rg3...y'all n*ggas was jealous of the season Cam washving last year and wanted to praise y'all black QB while downing ours...gtfoh with that bullsh*t
you are so goddamn stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #93
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 780 780
giants can beat the best teams in the league and lose to the worst teams in the league

this is sorta the spark we needed, makes everyone realize it aint gonna be another cake walk .n*ggas gonna start waking up
 5 years ago '12        #94
CrapShoota 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,806 | Props total: 973 973
 jplaydadon said:
first of all fu*k who ever says we aint making it. second, I WANT THE PATRIOTS! we can beat them, only reason we didnt last time was because Kubiak didnt adjust his game plan to get hte short pass invoved when NE stopped the run game. he didnt do a good job of using fosters catching ability to open up the field or get our playmakers the ball in space and let them make plays. plus there were some obvious bad calls. other than that were good. we can beat denvers a.ss again too. i dont give a fu*k. i want either squad. and i want the f*ggot a.ss fudge-packers to make it to the SB so we can play daddy and whoop that a.ss too.

:nasmad:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #95
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,362 | Props total: 6997 6997
On the day following the Falcons’ loss at Carolina, Matt Ryan stood up in a team meeting and issued a mandate to his teammates.

“He told everybody, ‘I want an extra 30 minutes from everybody this week,’” Roddy White recalled. “In the film room, on the field, everywhere. And he said, ‘If you give me an extra 30 minutes, I’ll give you an extra hour.’”
 5 years ago '10        #96
804lyfe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 0 0
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
On the day following the Falcons’ loss at Carolina, Matt Ryan stood up in a team meeting and issued a mandate to his teammates.

“He told everybody, ‘I want an extra 30 minutes from everybody this week,’” Roddy White recalled. “In the film room, on the field, everywhere. And he said, ‘If you give me an extra 30 minutes, I’ll give you an extra hour.’”
 5 years ago '04        #97
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,995 | Props total: 745 745
 down2earth said:
MMMYYYYYY NNNNIIIIIIIGGGAAAAAA!!!!



:nasmad:
 CrapShoota said:

[pic - click to view]

we going to the ship. fu*k all these n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #98
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,015 | Props total: 15498 15498
 jplaydadon said:
we already did it to denver. early season game, but we pretty much handled them until we made uncharacteristic turnovers which allowed the game to be closer than it really should have been. and stop letting these fluke games fool you, we have a SICK d line and we can get pressure on the qb. were 12-2 for a reason, mainly the defense. i swear i cant wait till we whoop one of these teams' a.ss in the playoffs
yeah i know, yall got the weapons but denver is playing at a different level now that peyton has full command of the offense, hence why they've rattled off like 10 straight.. yall secondary suffered some injuries as well am i correct? the reason why i say you'll struggle with brady and peyton is because they're too damn cerebral. that's why they hardly ever get sacked. especially peyton the king of the audible. he's damn near untouchable when he's in the zone.

just my opinion, i like yall's team, Andre Johnson has been k!lling it for my FFL and i'm in the Chip game in part because of him next week. Arian's one of my 5 fav players in the league. Y'all seem to stick to what you do and it works for you, for the most part but you dodged a couple bullets and you've also had a relatively easy schedule. we'll see what happens but if i were gonna bet on Houston vs Denver or NE i wouldn't take yall
 5 years ago '05        #99
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$2,821 | Props total: 1114 1114
Colin's potential is scary even with his 4 Tds he could have had 6 or 7 in that game
 5 years ago '10        #100
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,266 | Props total: 1496 1496
Annon Bucs player saying college coaches need to take that a.ss back to college
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
55 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy