So... What Did We Learn [Week 15 Edition]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,890 | Props total: 8225 8225
That Kirk Cousins is better than Ed from Good Burger.
 5 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
from 2-3 to 10-4

from 7-1 to 8-6

Last edited by finishim; 12-17-2012 at 07:18 AM..
 12-17-2012, 07:44 AM         #43
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not sure why people are sh*tting on Joe Flacco so much this week... he had 2 TDs and a pick.. he surely had worse weeks.. and other QBS had way worse days yesterday

What's going on here
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #44
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 Brooklyn Lost said:
Jets are still alive
Hope yall make it over the steelers
 5 years ago '04        #45
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
yeah. RG was the reason for wide open play action
 5 years ago '10        #46
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 vikvon said:
I learned this thread was made justifiably before the Monday night game because no one can learn anything from that game

49ers are a dangerous team but the gotta win it in Seattle who have never lost at home and has been dangerously good lately, easily game of the week next week

Bronco's are infinitely better than the beginning of the season and I can easily see them in the SB

Ravens and Giants both lost hard. Neither team is about that life right now.

Tampa Bay ain't goin no where

The Scam Newton talk is dead, k!ller Cam is on pace to have a better record than last season

Kirk Cousins looks good out there but it will take RGIII to lead the Redskins to the promised land

Bears....

Cowboys are continuing to comeback late and win; tied with Redskins as the favorite to win the NFC East

Steelers are falling apart and need to beat the Bengals disrespectfully in order to salvage any type of playoff respect

Green Bay will be a threat with all of their key players coming back off of injury the next few weeks while already playing at a high level

Adrian Peterson is the MVP. He is beasting on a whole other level and even if he doesn't break d!ckerson's record he will come close and considering how he's playing on a team like the Vikings already gives him the award imo.

Patriots looking too one dimensional out there, they need to change that come playoff time. Keep the run game alive regardless, you aren't going to win games with Brady throwing 65 times.

Colts are lucky to be where they are and will make no noise in the playoffs.

Russel Wilson is on pace for RoTY if he keeps this performance up in the next 2 games.

Texans still look very vulnerable and have many defensive problems they need to correct in the backfield if they don't want to be a one and done team.

Falcons are their own worst enemies, when they loose its because they fall apart and play like sh*t. They aren't the best team but they have too many weapons available not to at least make it to the NFC Championship game. If they continue to play like they did against the Giants then they will be the team beat in order to get to the superbowl.

Already looking forward to the playoffs

This is probably the realest most non biased sh*t I ever read in this section.
 12-17-2012, 08:19 AM         #47
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it'll be a damn disgrace if AP doesn't win MVP
 5 years ago '07        #48
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 Megamind said:
I'm not sure why people are sh*tting on Joe Flacco so much this week... he had 2 TDs and a pick.. he surely had worse weeks.. and other QBS had way worse days yesterday

What's going on here
[pic - click to view]

Gtfoh here that n*gga was out there stat padding after the broncos had called off the dogs

Nice try tho
 5 years ago '08        #49
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
 vikvon said:
I learned this thread was made justifiably before the Monday night game because no one can learn anything from that game

49ers are a dangerous team but the gotta win it in Seattle who have never lost at home and has been dangerously good lately, easily game of the week next week

Bronco's are infinitely better than the beginning of the season and I can easily see them in the SB

Ravens and Giants both lost hard. Neither team is about that life right now.

Tampa Bay ain't goin no where

The Scam Newton talk is dead, k!ller Cam is on pace to have a better record than last season

Kirk Cousins looks good out there but it will take RGIII to lead the Redskins to the promised land

Bears....

Cowboys are continuing to comeback late and win; tied with Redskins as the favorite to win the NFC East

Steelers are falling apart and need to beat the Bengals disrespectfully in order to salvage any type of playoff respect

Green Bay will be a threat with all of their key players coming back off of injury the next few weeks while already playing at a high level

Adrian Peterson is the MVP. He is beasting on a whole other level and even if he doesn't break d!ckerson's record he will come close and considering how he's playing on a team like the Vikings already gives him the award imo.

Patriots looking too one dimensional out there, they need to change that come playoff time. Keep the run game alive regardless, you aren't going to win games with Brady throwing 65 times.

Colts are lucky to be where they are and will make no noise in the playoffs.

Russel Wilson is on pace for RoTY if he keeps this performance up in the next 2 games.

Texans still look very vulnerable and have many defensive problems they need to correct in the backfield if they don't want to be a one and done team.

Falcons are their own worst enemies, when they loose its because they fall apart and play like sh*t. They aren't the best team but they have too many weapons available not to at least make it to the NFC Championship game. If they continue to play like they did against the Giants then they will be the team beat in order to get to the superbowl.

Already looking forward to the playoffs
It got us to the SB last year, and we almost beat the #1 Defense in the league throwing 65 times after being down 31-3. . .that says alot within itself
 12-17-2012, 08:39 AM         #50
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Gtfoh here that n*gga was out there stat padding after the broncos had called off the dogs

Nice try tho
I didn't say they weren't garbage time numbers... but Stafford did the same exact thing yesterday against a far worse team and nobody said sh*t about him and he still ended up with sh*ttier numbers

Philip Rivers got blown out and couldn't even stat pad because he sucked so much d!ck

Eli too
 5 years ago '07        #51
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
i learned scam newtin only plays well with no pressure on his shoulders

flacho is costing himself millions of dollars

cousins is a nice game manager for when RG3 goes down

Redskins will win the NFC East

Steelers are too inconsistent

seattle showed they can win on the road

it's looking like a Denver/NE AFC Championship
 5 years ago '12        #52
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
The Bengals and The Packers suck

Pittsburgh and Atlanta will be the SB game

Kirk Cousins will win MVP
 5 years ago '04        #53
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 st21 said:
i learned scam newtin only plays well with no pressure on his shoulders

flacho is costing himself millions of dollars

Redskins will win the NFC East

Steelers are too inconsistent

seattle showed they can win on the road

it's looking like a Denver/NE AFC Championship
trolling heavy I hope
 5 years ago '08        #54
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 st21 said:
Didnt you learn that the first 2 times this year RG3 went down?
 5 years ago '05        #55
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Kirk Cousins is going to start a race war in DC....

Cam Newton got these n*ggas mad with 13 TDs and 0 TO's in the last 5 games...Longest streak without a INT in the NFL Currently....I know them Cornball n*ggas ready to hate...

NFC South was on FIRE this weekend...If Carolina doesn't fumble in our own 20 it would have been 3 goose eggs handed out this week...

Ready for the Playoffs...fu*k these last two weeks...Hope Carolina lose them both...We want that good draft pick

OH...And Arizona fans was talking all that sh*t in the beginning of the season when Carolina only had one win and now we got the same record...

Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 12-17-2012 at 09:26 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
I learned that alot more heads might roll if the ravens lose out. Also flacco better be real careful he isn't on the unemployment line come this offseason.
 5 years ago '07        #57
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
 Majestic_GMMB said:
OH...And Arizona fans was talking all that sh*t in the beginning of the season when Carolina only had one win and now we got the same record...
panther fans resorting to beef with arizona fans now

finishim said:
trolling heavy I hope
 12-17-2012, 10:11 AM         #58
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was on pain k!llers all weekend didn't feel sh*t yesterday

5 years ago '04        #59
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13151 13151
 iThink said:
i was on pain k!llers all weekend didn't feel sh*t yesterday

=====================

I learned the Bears are who we thought they were.
 5 years ago '04        #60
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13151 13151
 Killamike79 said:
I learned that alot more heads might roll if the ravens lose out. Also flacco better be real careful he isn't on the unemployment line come this offseason.
Umm.... please tell me this is just an angry knee jerk reaction.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy