So... What Did We Learn [Week 15 Edition]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 CutKidd21 said:

I think YOU forget that our best defensive player has been hurt all year and we STILL 12-2

do you not know how young the Falcons are?

Panthers have 10X as many holes as the Falcons do. Cam is only 4 years younger than Matt Ryan who STILL isn't in his prime

Carolina will always be looking up to Atlanta in the division

You can't honestly stand by that last line??? Carolina won the division 4 years ago... As a matter of a fact the Falcons are the only team from the NFC south who hasn't made it to the SB this century... The Saints were looking up at everybody just 7 years ago... And everybody was looking up to the Saints last year... For you to say Carolina will always be looking up to ATL is crazy...

There has never been a back to back division champion in the NFC South ever... It's the most interchanging division in football... Every team has won the division at least twice in the last 10 years but nobody has won it back to back... Carolina may win the division next year... Based on history we know it won't be ATL that wins the division next year
 5 years ago '09        #182
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ImAMonster said:
Matt Ryan is trash...but he's still the quarterback of my team. I ain't taking nothing, and I stand by what I said. Dude is still scared to throw the ball deep on a consistent basis (Like I said, takes 2-3 shots deep ALL game long) And he still checks down.

Tell me where I lied? Fake cause I said the quarterback of my favorite team is trash and then put him in my avy? Fake fan of what? I've never been a huge fan of Matt Ryan. I'm a fan of the TEAM, Not a player, He just so happens to be on the team and the only one with a decent picture to put the santa hat. Take shots me all you want, I been repping Atlanta since before I got here. If homie wants to call me a fake fan, that's cool. He can ride Matt Ryan's d!ck all he wants to. He's in my avy cause I like the Falcons and he just so happens to be the quarterback. You don't NEVER see me flip flopping to other teams or saying I'm a fan of another team...So how can I be fake? Some Falcons fans on this board don't like me cause I keep it real about my team. Success or no success.

I don't see the problem. He's not garbage but you are right that he plays it safe too much... it's the flacco in him but for real he's just been a product of four years listening and playing under Mularky's garbage philosophy that you see is working soooo well in Jacksonville with Gabbart. A few more years under Koetter and you'll see the Matt Ryan that was at Boston College slangin it all over the field.

The only Falcons fan I think is suspect is Gater and we all know why. Talkin about flacco is better than overrated ryan last year and only hatin on Ryan when we lose. If you're consistant with it, which you are, win or lose then it's whatever.
 5 years ago '09        #183
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:

You can't honestly stand by that last line??? Carolina won the division 4 years ago... As a matter of a fact the Falcons are the only team from the NFC south who hasn't made it to the SB this century... The Saints were looking up at everybody just 7 years ago... And everybody was looking up to the Saints last year... For you to say Carolina will always be looking up to ATL is crazy...

There has never been a back to back division champion in the NFC South ever... It's the most interchanging division in football... Every team has won the division at least twice in the last 10 years but nobody has won it back to back... Carolina may win the division next year... Based on history we know it won't be ATL that wins the division next year
So what?

Panthers have way too many holes to do anything. They have more holes than the BUCS who are garbage

Steve Smith has 3 more years at best at a high level, then what

Meanwhile the Falcons are a YOUNG team. Don't let Gonzo and Turner fool you. Let us pick up Jamichael Finley in FA, draft Bernard from UNC, Stephan Taylor from Stanford, Gillislie from UF, or Lacy from Bama and the NFC south is done.

It's a Falcons/Saints division until Brees is done. Then it's a Falcons division like I said
 5 years ago '04        #184
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6062 6062
 Cheeze said:
And Matt Ryan is?
more equipped than slacco
 5 years ago '07        #185
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
2 points > than Zero

Harry Douglas does the salsa dance than Victor Cruz.

NFC south handled business this week.

Redskins are going to win the division.

Cowboys will be left out of the playoffs.

Bears are done.

Packers are on a roll.

49ers are built to win because of their defense, they don't want a shootout with ATL/GB.
 5 years ago '05        #186
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 cmac23 said:
2 points > than Zero

Harry Douglas does the salsa dance than Victor Cruz.

NFC south handled business this week.

Redskins are going to win the division.

Cowboys will be left out of the playoffs.

Bears are done.

Packers are on a roll.

49ers are built to win because of their defense, they don't want a shootout with ATL/GB.
atl would get smashed.....and the 9ers done handled the packers
 5 years ago '09        #187
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
atl would get smashed.....and the 9ers done handled the packers
because we all know when a team wins a game week one they can definitely beat a different team in december!!!!

idiot.
 5 years ago '10        #188
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Best qb draft class...ever?

Give it a few years to see how they pan out.. But the way I see it

Rg3 and luck- stars

Wilson- possible star :wow:

Cousins, weeden, tannehill, and foles could all be solid starters for a few years each in the league
 5 years ago '12        #189
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 super vILLain said:
Flacco > Ryan
Flacco = Sanchize

Both bums carried and bailed out by all that talent around them

Flacco can hold Ryan's jock strap the rest of the year
 5 years ago '12        #190
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 st21 said:
im done arguing with cam stans. these dudes are delusional. don't have time to be arguing with fans of loser quarterbacks on loser teams.

Cornball Brotha > Scam Newtin

Redskins > Panthers

that is all.
Correct me if i am wrong, but Didn't the Panthers beat the Deadskins?
 5 years ago '05        #191
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 CutKidd21 said:
because we all know when a team wins a game week one they can definitely beat a different team in december!!!!

idiot.
win a playoff game
 5 years ago '05        #192
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
n*gga was screaming matt ryan trash and cant do it now he in ya avy

I dont do them fake fans
*Shots Fired*
 5 years ago '05        #193
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 CutKidd21 said:

I think YOU forget that our best defensive player has been hurt all year and we STILL 12-2

do you not know how young the Falcons are?

Panthers have 10X as many holes as the Falcons do. Cam is only 4 years younger than Matt Ryan who STILL isn't in his prime

Carolina will always be looking up to Atlanta in the division
Who?

Better not say Brent Grimes because I could've swore n*ggas been saying Asante was way better than Grimes...

and The Panthers are younger than the Falcons...We only got 4 holes to fill...O-Line...D-Line...Safety...WR....and maybe not even WR...maybe I could go with CB....maybe...and no sir...If y'all don't amount to sh*t in the playoffs this year..again...I think it will be some serious changes...
 5 years ago '09        #194
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
win a playoff game
you're intelligent.
 12-18-2012, 07:42 PM         #195
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
Flacco = Sanchize

5 years ago '09        #196
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Who?

Better not say Brent Grimes because I could've swore n*ggas been saying Asante was way better than Grimes...

and The Panthers are younger than the Falcons...We only got 4 holes to fill...O-Line...D-Line...Safety...WR....and maybe not even WR...maybe I could go with CB....maybe...and no sir...If y'all don't amount to sh*t in the playoffs this year..again...I think it will be some serious changes...
I don't give a sh*t what any other Birds fan is sayin. Grimey is the sh*t. If Grimes was healthy this defense would be nasty

I can't wait to see this defense next year with a healthy Grimes and in year 2 with Nolan and we 12-2

O-line and D-line are the two of the most important positions for any team. Panthers are in rebuilding mode while their best players are leaving their prime. You're only proving my point.

That's not the case in Atlanta. Gonzo is the 3rd option and Turner lost his spot. Let the Birds go get Finley from GB and draft Eddie Lacy
 12-18-2012, 08:36 PM         #197
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
Flacco = Sanchize

50 turnovers the past 2 seasons...NO ONE is as bad as Sanchez

Flacco just incredibly inconsistent

What did I learn? Dolphins still got a chance at the playoffs

5 years ago '12        #198
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Skins playing meaningful games in December and for the division

and the panthers are playing for jobs

Playing for jobs.
 5 years ago '09        #199
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
Nothing else matters but the REDSKINS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!
 5 years ago '08        #200
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12244 12244
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Least we playing for something

What has cam played for
 st21 said:
im done arguing with cam stans. these dudes are delusional. don't have time to be arguing with fans of loser quarterbacks on loser teams.

Cornball Brotha > Scam Newtin

Redskins > Panthers

that is all.

We beat yall head to head in yall own damn house No wonder yall can't let it go...yall last lost was to us after that game Shanny basically said the season was over and yall fu*k n*ggas was ready to jump off a bridge...now yall screaming Division Champs like you knew it was gon happen all along fu*k outta here cornball n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy