most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11583 11583
 e G o Maniac said:
So what does that have to do with anything being discussed in here? You're not dropping some mind-blowing knowledge.

sorry he couldn't stimulate your mind you f*ggot.
 12-17-2012, 08:55 PM         #42
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
So what does that have to do with anything being discussed in here? You're not dropping some mind-blowing knowledge.
And you are mad because...........?
 12-17-2012, 09:00 PM         #43
>EterNaL81<  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceBoogie said:
maybe there are other beings but they are on a completely different scale then us i mean what are the chances they are the same size as us
Genius Mhan ! I been thinking bout same !
 12-17-2012, 09:04 PM         #44
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
eh. who cares. Noboby living today will ever meet or see anybody or thing from another planet so we might as well be the only living civilization left.
As if you could possibly know this.
 12-17-2012, 09:30 PM         #45
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can you seriously believe there is no creator.
 5 years ago '08        #46
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Isis Iz SeNsuaL said:
how can you seriously believe there is no creator.
because its the ignorant and easy way out

"well this sh*t is fu*ked so the only way it could be possible is god"

and by the way, if you had a telescope that could see onto another planet i doubt you'd be seeing in the past, youd be seeing in real time, when ur comparing the light from stars the reason it takes so long is because it has to travel from the star to you, but with a telescope your going straight there, so light is bypassed
 5 years ago '12        #47
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 2273 2273
The crazy thing about all of this is the universe is infinite. Theres so many planets/galaxies that are millions/billions of years older than ours. Earth is a baby compared to what else is out there.

Imagine on the other side of the universe Star Wars really happening. When you think about a lot of the science fiction movies that are made, they might all be possible somewhere else
 5 years ago '06        #48
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
 Cowboys All Day said:
What is really funny is how certain groups of people think all of this was just created for us by *THE CREATOR*

How is that funny?
 5 years ago '06        #49
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
 cuddyduce said:
because its the ignorant and easy way out

"well this sh*t is fu*ked so the only way it could be possible is god"

and by the way, if you had a telescope that could see onto another planet i doubt you'd be seeing in the past, youd be seeing in real time, when ur comparing the light from stars the reason it takes so long is because it has to travel from the star to you, but with a telescope your going straight there, so light is bypassed
What's funny is that everything has a creator. You think things just randomly form out of nothing?
 5 years ago '11        #50
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
this sucks, i can't see the picture for some reason

[pic - click to view]

can y'all see this? because I can't.
it shows it as a cracked page-box thing.

that scale sh*t is coo tho, I've seen it posted on here a couple time before.
 12-18-2012, 04:19 AM         #51
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Wilson said:
What's funny is that everything has a creator. You think things just randomly form out of nothing?
Who created the creator?

swayze said:
This sh*t old af. The KC post this joint damn near a year ago. Its dope but like the one dude said it's quite foolish to say the Universe is so big that we cant be the only ones. Then in the same breathe definitively say theres no creator. One would have to be worm sh*t crazy to have that thinking.

We go off wishful thinking to believe there are aliens ,but want trust the research of some of the greatest minds science has had for decades now when they say there has to be a creator.

Lastly we havent been to deep space or the moon for that matter. They sit in OBSERVATORIES and do what they do best and simpletons eat it up. I hope there are Aliens so they can confirm that there is indeed a higher power.

My people gave the world science and they know theres creator ,so im going with the originators . Not the mock civilization full of baseless theories and hardly any original facts only the regurgitation of ancient knowledge.

A creationist talking about facts . First it's fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio and now it's "your people" . Adults are talkin in here son, please excuse yourself. And the greatest minds (hell even anyone with average intelligence) of the 21st century take evolution as a given fact, not creationism.
 12-18-2012, 05:20 AM         #52
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Who created the creator?

if there is no "time" before the point of creation, the creator would not need creating because its infinite/eternal
 12-18-2012, 08:23 AM         #53
playamade56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still can't believe people say we are alone in this enormous universe. I also believe while we are trying to understand other stars and planets that we as a people barely even understand our own planet, we are still finding new species constantly like aliens are dropping off their pets on our planet and checking on them periodically. Sometimes I think we are so arrogant that we believe we need to actually see a alien to put them in the same perspective as us, maybe we can't see them and actually breathe them inside our bodies on a daily basis. Just saying the scale can be big or so small its crazy but to think we are alone. gtfoh
 5 years ago '05        #54
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
Sorry. I dont believe in science fiction. We are alone. Thats why humans will never amount up to anything. We downplay our significance. We want to believe we're some lucky species of animal, that happened to evolve, on some insignificant dot in space. So thats what we act like. I'll pass on the extra-terrestrials. I dont even watch movies dealing with that space garbage. They make too much money in Hollywood dumbing people down with that.

Watch how many people go see that Pacific Rim trash. Get their brains all filled up with that fu*kery...and wonder why they cant think straight. Im good.

5 years ago '04        #55
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 325 325
 Cowboys All Day said:
Who created the creator?
 Sniggit said:
if there is no "time" before the point of creation, the creator would not need creating because its infinite/eternal

5 years ago '06        #56
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,406 | Props total: 636 636
 Cowboys All Day said:
Every pixel is a star... how can you seriously believe we are the only intelligent beings in all of this? Seriously.

[pic - click to view]

Right click show image in new tab.

And this is nothing, this is just our GALAXY.

^ Not exactly related in terms of showing everything is out there, but just how small and

insignificant we really are in the BIG picture.

mountain lion osx pic lol
 5 years ago '07        #57
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
Props on that link. Thanks.
 5 years ago '11        #58
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 40937 40937
Am i the only one that thinks of pus*y when i look @ it?
 5 years ago '09        #59
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Cowboys All Day said:
Pixel - A minute area of illumination on a display screen, one of many from which an image is composed.

Yes, every single area of space on that picture does contain a star, you ignorant dipsh*t.
Nice Windowsmoviemakers.com-definition, Papa John!

And while you can argue that every pixel contains "a star", many of them obviously contain parts of the same star.

While what you retard said was
Every pixel is a star
I think the dipsh*t here is you
 12-21-2012, 04:39 PM         #60
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Wilson said:
Well for the first thing to exist (rather that's energy, god, or any other concept) that would have to be true.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy