The Center of Our Galaxy.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Bobby's World said:
Right cause it makes absolute sense to believe in some aliens before believing in the existence of the Supreme Creator.
It actually does make more sense to believe in aliens
 5 years ago '10        #22
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
$969 | Props total: 1872 1872
 Bobby's World said:
Right cause it makes absolute sense to believe in some aliens before believing in the existence of the Supreme Creator.
Or it could be both, it doesn't mean this universe was created solely for us. How the hell does a "supreme creator" make more sense than other lifeforms? Neither one makes more sense than the other. They are both possible, as well as nonexclusive.
 12-17-2012, 06:06 PM         #23
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARosary said:
Mathematically speaking...its certain we are not the only organisms.

Sensibly speaking...why do we want to find life so bad out 'there' & we cant even appreciate the life that is here. (well I know there reason is to do what they've done since the inception of society...to destroy & conquer)....we've found everything needed but the most simplest... universal peace.
Well my ideal occurrence would be finding life that is much more advanced than us, and they could show us how to do sh*t RIGHT.... I mean think about it, in all reality civilization as we know it today is a horribly failed experiment. People living to work and working to live, all the hunger, murder, poverty going on in the world. There are MORE than enough resources on this planet for everyone (Yes all 7 billion) to live a decent healthy life. The problem is nobody wants to live with even a little less, a little less electricity, a little less water, a little less ANYTHING would cause a fu*king uproar it feels like.

Think about how stupid we are as a race, we have only one home, one planet, one shot to do sh*t right and we are fu*kin it up. Using up finite resources as if they won't run out, polluting and poisoning our only home, and for what? For money, for convenience, for greed?

I'm almost HOPING an advanced race comes to save us from ourselves, we know what we're doing, we know the implications of our actions and we know this can't go on forever but it's like the entire civilized world just says "fu*k it, it wont happen in our lifetime so who cares?"

"Our physical bodies, and our physical brains, as far as we can tell, have changed very little in the past 50,000 years. We’ve only been living in civilization for the last 5,000 years, at the most, which is less than .2% of our evolutionary history. So the other 99.8, we were hunters and gatherers, and that is the kind of way of life that made us."

- Ronald Wright

I don't know where everything got to be fu*ked up in the human race, if I had to pick one thing that really just fu*ked it all up it would probably the invention of money. This isn't to say that there haven't always been types of currency used but just printed paper and coins having some type of legitimate value, it seems that is where we messed up as a race. Something like this is just a tiny little dot in our history as a species, but it will probably be our biggest downfall.

Who knows though, maybe I'm just a cynic. I mean look how long it took for the internet to be such a huge part of our species (in the more developed nations anyway), not even 20 years really... we are capable of fixing it but I just don't see how it can happen.

Eventually we will have to come to terms with the fact that people need to stop having 4-5 kids as well, nobody wants to talk about it but the way the population is rising it will be a serious problem one day probably not that far into the future.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-17-2012 at 06:11 PM..
 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM         #24
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Yes, it does. If you were trying to make a point here you failed.
 5 years ago '04        #25
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
The media needs to show this at least once a day to keep the world in perspective....
 5 years ago '10        #26
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Bobby's World said:
The way you're using "aliens" is the problem. The proper use is to refer to ALL lifeforms not on planet Earth aka extraterrestrial beings.

Both can exist. Extraterrestrial beings being more believable than a "supreme creator" depending on your definition of a "supreme creator".
 5 years ago '09        #27
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
[Gay T/S] EVary Pixull is a stah! [/Gay T/S]

NO
You cleary don't know what a pixel is
 5 years ago '08        #28
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 3046 3046
Fiction
 5 years ago '08        #29
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
Only reason I don't want to fu*k wit aliens is because of how hostile they may be. Even if they come in peace at first eventually they will get hostile anyway because most likely America will try to fu*k sh*t up taking "precautionary fire" or getting greedy like always trying to take advantage of them.

They did it to their own people, they will do it to aliens.
 5 years ago '10        #30
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 KnickKilla92 said:
i dont wanna meet no alien though, nvr know if there dangerous / hostile....
They probably think the same thing about us.
 12-17-2012, 07:25 PM         #31
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
NO
You cleary don't know what a pixel is
Pixel - A minute area of illumination on a display screen, one of many from which an image is composed.

Yes, every single area of space on that picture does contain a star, you ignorant dipsh*t.
 12-17-2012, 07:28 PM         #32
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
Fiction
 5 years ago '11        #33
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,287 | Props total: 19988 19988
Alien bi*ches got that wet wet i heard
 5 years ago '04        #34
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11372 11372
that link was

thank you a lot for that.

sh*t is just mind blowing man.
 5 years ago '04        #35
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11372 11372
 pa_general said:
sh*t even Kennedy wrote a memo inquiring about classified UFO Documents before he was k!lled...come on now...why would he want to do that if it's all bullsh*t?

I can talk about this sh*t ALL DAY!

[pic - click to view]

crazy he died 10 days after this note was written.

5 years ago '08        #36
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
eh. who cares. Noboby living today will ever meet or see anybody or thing from another planet so we might as well be the only living civilization left.
 12-17-2012, 08:31 PM         #37
illmag 777  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
An alien world 300 million light years away, looking through a telescope at earth, would be seeing dinosaurs. Chew on that a little bit.
 5 years ago '05        #38
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6376 6376
looks like the keep updating that bottom up scale
 12-17-2012, 08:42 PM         #39
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmag 777 said:
An alien world 300 million light years away, looking through a telescope at earth, would be seeing dinosaurs. Chew on that a little bit.
Yep, you would be shocked at how most people don't understand this concept. IT would also take a ridiculously powerful telescope to look at earth and be able to make out dinosaurs from 300 million light years away but hey, who am I to say what type of technology other beings could have.

However, you are a.ssuming that the speed of light between us and this alien world 300 million light years away has been constant for all this time (no black/white holes in 300 million years).

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 12-17-2012 at 09:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #40
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Cowboys All Day said:
Yep, you would be shocked at how most people don't understand this concept.

So what does that have to do with anything being discussed in here? You're not dropping some mind-blowing knowledge.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago