Sandy Hook Reference in Dark Knight Rises

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #161
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 white-chocolate said:
so what your saying is the gov't had these shootings started to help control population?
knowing the media would blow it up and it will spread more.

hopefully they don't get into using chemical warfare

i'll have to check my copy of Dark Knight because it's def easy to photoshop these days
There's no need to. They have the actual map released during the viral campaign. Just look up, "Bane's map viral campaign"
 5 years ago '06        #162
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
 5 years ago '04        #163
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
Lets not forget this olympics Ritual.. With the pyramids and the nurses trying to nurse the kids back to health. dancing around the dark knight that rose in the center... wait I mean Lord Voldemort the Dark Lord wait I mean that dark death looking figure... Wait I mean ..... that transforming looking figure thats dark like the dark side of the moon.... Wait I mean.. It's alot of darkness rising lately in the media...

[video - click to view]

gotta love mary poppins though...

A magic nanny comes to work for a cold banker's unhappy family.M ary Poppins is a kind of Super-nanny who flies in with her umbrella in response to the request of the Banks children and proceeds to put things right with the aid of her rather extraordinary magical powers before flying off again.

The Dark Lord from Harry Potter Lord Voldemort. According to an interview with Rowling, "Voldemort" is pronounced with a silent 't' at the end,[1] as in the French word "mort", meaning "death"

A better video....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 12-18-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #164
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 FoShizzle8 said:

[pic - click to view]

dude in your gif almost got punished bout 2 weeks ago. what an annoying drunk.
 5 years ago '04        #165
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
between the shooting at the theater and then the one at that school you have to sit back and question this. But people dont and thats why things always go unoticed. Im not saying you gotta start burning copies of dkr but you just have to questionand think outside the box sometimes, just for the sake of doing so.
 5 years ago '04        #166
Birdman Jr.972 3 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 1 1
I saw that video on worldstar or YouTube where the guy points this out. Ever heard of Sandy Hook Bay?? Lol people are fu*king stupid, Gotham is supposed to be Manhattan. Sandy Hook bay lies between jersey and NYC.. Smh if this unfortunate massacre was a conspiracy you think the people involved are going to give others *hints* in movies? Lmfao I swear people are stupid as fucc sometimes.
 5 years ago '04        #167
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Birdman Jr.972 said:
I saw that video on worldstar or YouTube where the guy points this out. Ever heard of Sandy Hook Bay?? Lol people are fu*king stupid, Gotham is supposed to be Manhattan. Sandy Hook bay lies between jersey and NYC.. Smh if this unfortunate massacre was a conspiracy you think the people involved are going to give others *hints* in movies? Lmfao I swear people are stupid as fucc sometimes.
I don't think it was a debate of whether it's a real place or not, but the fact of how ironic it is that the name/location was pointed out. Especially as a "strike zone". And of course the people involved aren't going to give hints, but it's a known fact that movie producers network with people in power. So if there is any truth to this, he may have heard/known something and threw in a subtle hint in the movie. It's not far fetched
 5 years ago '06        #168
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
fake there is nothing there
 5 years ago '06        #169
space
space
space
I just watched the movie and that was blank
 5 years ago '06        #170
space
space
space
trash it is

Last edited by twindeserteagle; 12-18-2012 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #171
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
i agree with ol buddy above, movies produces put slick sh*t in movies all the time...people just dont catch the sh*t..or maybe they catch it but dont want 2 believe it..its a "coincidence"..yea ok...but its all about gun laws ya'll...its a fu*kin chess game not checkers...if they pass gon laws we as americans will have no rights to bear arms..meaning the government can strong arm the sh*t outta us..we cant f!ght back!..look at the events this yr...the mall shooting (aw man wat a tragedy..not big enough)...the batman movie shooting (aw man wat a tragedy..not big enough response)..so wat will really get people upset and wanting to side with the government about making gun laws..hmmmmm lets hit up a elementary school..not a high school..when kids 18 n sh*t..naw...lil kids...america will eat that sh*t up...and back 2 the movie thing..look at Enemy Of The State wit Will Smith...dey predicted the government was gon use technology to spy on us n all that kinda sh*t..dat movie was made in the mid 90s before that sh*t even came out..now all of a sudden we got a Patriot Act..that gives the government the right to spy on us...hmmm..stop being blind to the masses and wake up
 5 years ago '10        #172
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ddubb21 said:
Gotham is based on a combination of New York and Chicago, just happened that the first two Nolan films were filmed extensively here in Chicago so a lot of people feel like it's based on the Chi.. I swear to God, if Boxden was a physical location on this earth, I would shoot it up with a fu*king AR too. 90% of you people are literally fu*king retarded. I mean literally below the legal intellectual capacity requirement to be considered functional in society. For fu*k's sake..

Sandy Hook is a real place in NJ, not far from...New York

Look at the rest of the map, West Chelsea, Red Hook, Fort Clinton, Cobble Hill....these are ALL real places in the state of NY

Boxden just needs something to do while out of school.
 5 years ago '04        #173
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
Rituals have been done alot in Big Media presentations because alot of soul's feed energy into it. just depends on how far you'd like to go back....

The Movie f!ghtklub didn't teach you that yet? About the subconscious programming? Popcorn flashing in a quick frame to where the conscious eye doesn't catch it but subconscious does? Hell in f!ghtclub they flashed his alter ego 3 times before you physically saw him. So it wouldnt make it much of a surprise.

even flashed a p*nis in a one frame because they knew idiots wouldnt catch most of the sh*t.... Ya'll better understand the game and stop doubting sh*t. It's not overly increasing with tin foils. It's a reason why this shift is happening. Mayans told ya that.

and a couple movies I've noticed that are done close to ritual dates or have coincidences linked to real life.

5 years ago '05        #174
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 PsychoBlack said:
Lames think they are so funny posting wack gifs. Its easier to post than trying to discuss this in a civil manner. I'm not making any claims either, I just wanna know why was this in the movie and what does everyone else think.
Discuss what??

Who the fu*k cares????

Like is there really only ONE SandyHook in the World??????

What a gay a.ss thread
 5 years ago '10        #175
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
All this sh*t is nonsense......think about it.....they doing all these pointless stunts cuz they know THEY CAN'T END THE WORLD ON DEC 21'st.........The Devil WANTS 2 BADLY do so but he CAN"T.......he been talking about doing this sh*t since the yr 2000

So all you f*ggots who think its COOL to be Illuminati or favor the Devil and throw up the horns just looooooooooook and think for a second HOW CHEESY THESE DUDES ARE.........they resorting to SHOOTING UP A SCHOOL OF INNOCENT YOUNG CHILDREN and THINKING THAT sh*t IS A POWER MOVE OR TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #176
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
they are the DEFINITION of COWARDS. THEE DEFINITION.
 5 years ago '07        #177
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
 Awhite87 said:
So whats the end game in all of this?
to push for more gun control...
 01-02-2013, 07:39 PM         #178
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

So... the prop master put the Sandy Hook reference on the map, but he was from Newtown Connecticut, not Sandy Hook New Jersey like a lot of you skeptical phaggots a.ssumed the reference came from.

01-02-2013, 08:27 PM         #179
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twindeserteagle said:
fake there is nothing there
 twindeserteagle said:
I just watched the movie and that was blank
 twindeserteagle said:
trash it is
lies. you aint watch sh*t cuz if you did you would have seen it. i aint sayin it means anything but the sh*t is in there i own the motherfu*kin movie jack you cant argue this
 5 years ago '04        #180
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 PsychoBlack said:

So... the prop master put the Sandy Hook reference on the map, but he was from Newtown Connecticut, not Sandy Hook New Jersey like a lot of you skeptical phaggots a.ssumed the reference came from.

wait what? break that down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy