Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Syncromysticism (i think i spelled it wrong) in movies, look it up
 12-18-2012, 06:58 AM         #142
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know whats fu*king disgusting about all you n*ggas that believe in this sh*t!!!..

is that anyone can Just go and Decide to Do some Random k!lling Or Mass bombing
"and Don't say n*ggas don't do Random k!lling's(Just look at Chicago)"

You, Me Anyone of us on this Board or the Net!! and you Sick fu*ks will Make up a Bullsh*t Theory that will tie it to some fu*king Conspiracy!!! that sh*t is fu*king Sick Brah!!!

I Wonder if a n*gga ran up in ur house Tie ur family up r*pe, ur mother and k!ll everyone in the house...
And it Just So Happen to Be in Harlem and some Sick fu*k Decide to use a Movie that was Filmed in Harlem trying to Exonerate the k!ller, how would ya'll Nigas feel about it!!!

Real talk Brah All you n*ggas that Believe in sh*t like this and do sh*t like this is fu*king disgusting!!!
Its Cool tho sh*t its Like Cancer or Aids No one Really Give a fu*k about it Until It happen to you or Someone Close to you..and remember n*ggas Karma is a bi*ch!!!
 5 years ago '05        #143
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 cheenz said:
you know whats fu*king disgusting about all you n*ggas that believe in this sh*t!!!..

You, Me Anyone of us on this Board or the Net!! and you Sick fu*ks will Make up a Bullsh*t Theory that will tie it to some fu*king Conspiracy!!! that sh*t is fu*king Sick Brah!!!

I Wonder if a n*gga ran up in ur house Tie ur family up r*pe, ur mother and k!ll everyone in the house...
And it Just So Happen to Be in Harlem and some Sick fu*k Decide to use a Movie that was Filmed in Harlem trying to Exonerate the k!ller, how would ya'll Nigas feel about it!!!

Real talk Brah All you n*ggas that Believe in sh*t like this and do sh*t like this is fu*king disgusting!!!
Its Cool tho sh*t its Like Cancer or Aids No one Really Give a fu*k about it Until It happen to you or Someone Close to you..and remember n*ggas Karma is a bi*ch!!!
 12-18-2012, 07:45 AM         #144
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
far From mad..but you n*ggas need to learn its a Time and Place for everything and Certain lines n*ggas shouldn't cross homie...20 babies got Slaughtered but a sick n*gga.

The Gov or Illuminati had nothing to do with this sh*t!!
even ppl that remembered him from high school days said dude was a Weirdo!!
Ppl in his School were warned to keep an eye on him!!!!

I guess the Menendez Brothers where apart of the Illuminati plan too.. sh*t whoever shot lil JoJo, was Illuminati too sh*t i'm gonna go tell my uncle to ask the state to clear the shooting charge he have on his Record, for being stupid and popping off at a basketball game to Blame it on the Gov and Illuminati...I'll Go watch 'Ny Undercover" and see if i can find any Queens Ny reference and tell him to use it..in his Defense so they can clear it off his record...
 5 years ago '07        #145
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
[QUOTE=cheenz;25594984]you know whats fu*king disgusting about all you n*ggas that believe in this sh*t!!!..

Its Cool tho sh*t its Like Cancer or Aids No one Really Give a fu*k about it Until It happen to you or Someone Close to you..and remember n*ggas Karma is a bi*ch!!![/QUOTE

You feel better know? Shut the fu*k up with all that crying. Your word ain't the law homie. You don't know what the fu*k happened just like everybody else in here. We all speculating. We all entitled to have our own opinions. I take what the media say with a grain of salt. Not saying I'm right but I'm not bout come in here
nd sh*t on anyone's opinion.
 5 years ago '10        #146
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1987 1987
 cheenz said:

!!!!!
 12-18-2012, 08:17 AM         #147
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=Barnone254;25595132]
 cheenz said:

Its Cool tho sh*t its Like Cancer or Aids No one Really Give a fu*k about it Until It happen to you or Someone Close to you..and remember n*ggas Karma is a bi*ch!!![/QUOTE

You feel better know? Shut the fu*k up with all that crying. Your word ain't the law homie. You don't know what the fu*k happened just like everybody else in here. We all speculating. We all entitled to have our own opinions. I take what the media say with a grain of salt. Not saying I'm right but I'm not bout come in here
nd sh*t on anyone's opinion.

n*gga All you little No life having pirck do this sh*t anytime something tragic happen!!!
Even the Mother Theater Shooting...

Like I said pus*y Anyone that Buy into this is a Sick pus*y....
If you feel Different come See me.. 1172 President Street Brooklyn NY(Crown Heights)
Get ya a.ss washed...You n*ggas have No respect to the victims and Family brah !!!

Like I said its a Time and Place for all this sh*t...fu*king Kids aint even Buried Yet.and You n*ggas start with this bullsh*t!!! I bet if it was a Black kid that did this sh*t and Fox news was Blaming Hip-hop all you n*ggas on here pushing this Conspiracy bullsh*t would be outraged..Saying everyone should shut up and let the facts come out!!!
 5 years ago '07        #148
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
[quote=cheenz;25595189]
 Barnone254 said:

n*gga All you little No life having pirck do this sh*t anytime something tragic happen!!!
Even the Mother Theater Shooting...

Like I said pus*y Anyone that Buy into this is a Sick pus*y....
If you feel Different come See me.. 1172 President Street Brooklyn NY(Crown Heights)
Get ya a.ss washed...You n*ggas have No respect to the victims and Family brah !!!

Like I said its a Time and Place for all this sh*t...fu*king Kids aint even Buried Yet.and You n*ggas start with this bullsh*t!!! I bet if it was a Black kid that did this sh*t and Fox news was Blaming Hip-hop all you n*ggas on here pushing this Conspiracy bullsh*t would be outraged..Saying everyone should shut up and let the facts come out!!!
Fam you type real tough. You ain't washing sh*t but your dirty a.ss clothes so miss me with the fu*k sh*t. You on here with your emotions on your sleeves because folks don't share the same views as you? What happened is a tragedy no matter if one gunman pulled it off or if it was a conspiracy. But stop acting like you got the ultimate answers on how this world works cuz there a definate evil out there.
 5 years ago '05        #149
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
your a detective now son... your not allowed to believe in coincidence any more in my .....i seen it just now watching it but not sure its still kinda hard to make out
 5 years ago '05        #150
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Lot17 said:
Hmm u might be on to something
what exactly could he be on to?
 5 years ago '04        #151
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
LoL @ this thread.. Good find to whoever pointed it out though

The FEAR runs strong
 12-18-2012, 10:20 AM         #152
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea this doesn't mean anything to me either but there is no denying the reference is in the film though and that is crazy to me lol...... I have a strong belief that you feed into something by the strength of your denial of it's existence just as much as the people who believe in it.....

if there was a type of motive in anything like this the objective would be to draw attention away from the big picture, and draw people into conflict, in most cases conspiracy theories serve their purpose whether truth or not
 5 years ago '04        #153
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
[quote=Barnone254;25595223]
 cheenz said:

Fam you type real tough. You ain't washing sh*t but your dirty a.ss clothes so miss me with the fu*k sh*t. You on here with your emotions on your sleeves because folks don't share the same views as you? What happened is a tragedy no matter if one gunman pulled it off or if it was a conspiracy. But stop acting like you got the ultimate answers on how this world works cuz there a definate evil out there.
its def evil out dere...and if u dont think the government, well the "higher power" pulling string u out ur damn mind...911 is the perfect example...but i aint bout to go into all that...
 5 years ago '06        #154
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 132 132
Where's the conspiracy theorists who will find a way to tie this all into Hurricane Sandy??...
 5 years ago '07        #155
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
hurricane sandy lol ...sounds like your tyin that not though
 5 years ago '05        #156
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 FoShizzle8 said:
there is no 1:58 mark on this picture,dumbass
fu*king
 5 years ago '10        #157
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
before you all go off the chain, i checked. its legit
 5 years ago '10        #158
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
oh wait, theres 9 pages of comments. you all already went off the chain
 5 years ago '12        #159
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 523 523
 kidd247 said:
LoL @ this thread.. Good find to whoever pointed it out though

The FEAR runs strong
 biggdogg40509 said:
Where's the conspiracy theorists who will find a way to tie this all into Hurricane Sandy??...

these

5 years ago '05        #160
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
so what your saying is the gov't had these shootings started to help control population?
knowing the media would blow it up and it will spread more.

hopefully they don't get into using chemical warfare

i'll have to check my copy of Dark Knight because it's def easy to photoshop these days
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now